HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 4 Empty

Dylan turned to him and smiled. 'Nick and I are taking over Ronans shifts for the night and tomorrow. He's away with Kate again,' he answered. Abel nodded "Seems legit yeh..." he anwsered "sir" the boi spoke again "Why does he need two people to do a one man's job?'
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Seems legit yeh...' Abel answered. 'Sir,' he spoke again. 'Why does he need two people to do a one mans job?'
  Dylan laughed nervously. 'Well... The first time he was away I had to do it on my own but.. Well let's say that didn't really worked out as planned,' he laughed, hoping Fried didn't knew... 'So now we have to do it together.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan laughed nervously. 'Well... The first time he was away I had to do it on my own but.. Well let's say that didn't really worked out as planned,' he laughed, hoping Fried didn't knew... 'So now we have to do it together.'. Abel nodded as a sign that he understood "Well it's better than roan...that's for sure"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well it's better than Ronan... That's for sure,' Abel said.
  Dylan chuckled. 'Is it?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled. 'Is it?'. Abel nodded heavily "YEAHHH ronan is a frick! like boiiiiiiiii this dude" he complained "Like, i come into school and all i go to my dorm, which i have for mysef..which is nice but anyways, first day yeah, first fucking day, he walks up to me, and gives a fricking room inspection,
on the first day of scohool like...boi?!"

Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The kid nodded heavily. 'YEAHHH Ronan is a frick! Like boiiiiiiiii this dude,' he complained. 'Like, I come into school and all I go to my dorm, which is nice but anyways, first day yeah, he walks up to me, and gives a fricking room inspection, on the first day of school like... Boi?!'
  Dylan chuckled. 'Well, I guess Ronan had a good reason for that,' he replied while walking to the boi's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled. 'Well, I guess Ronan had a good reason for that,' he replied while walking to the boi's dorm. Abel shrugged "I don't know..i think it's cause of my last name...but i don't mind that much,
i don't have anything to hide"
he said a bright smmile on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel shrugged. 'I don't know... I think it's cause of my last name... But I don't mind that much, I don't have anything to hide,' he said with a bright smile on his face.
  Dylan smiled too. 'That's good. So... How do you like school so far?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled too. 'That's good. So... How do you like school so far?' he asked. Abel smiled as he looked away his cheeks slightly reddish "Oh...it's..ha...it' great! " he said happily " well except my mentor...and class...but it's nice so far" he said still looking away
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel smiled as he looked away. 'Oh... It's... Ha... It's great!' he said happily. 'Well except my mentor... And class... But it's nice so far.'
  'Hmm nice,' he said. He smiled. 'Why are you smiling?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Hmm nice,' he said. He smiled. 'Why are you smiling?' he asked. Oh boi his cheeks got even redder as he looked away even more a smoll nervous laugh escaping his mouth "Ehm...nothing" he laughed a bit to nervous to function....sad really sad
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan could see the face of the boy turning red as he looked away and Dylan smiled.
  A nervous laugh escaped his mouth. 'Ehm... Nothing,' he laughed.
  Dylan chuckled. 'You can trust me, you know,' he said. 'I won't say anyone... But if you're not comfortable with it you don't have to say it, of course.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled. 'You can trust me, you know,' he said. 'I won't say anyone... But if you're not comfortable with it you don't have to say it, of course. Abel smiled brighter "Well...you...you see i am in the agony of being in love sir" he said as the open person he was, his cheeks as red as kate's hair
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The kid smiled brighter. 'Well... You... You see I am in the agony of being in love sir,' he said.
  Dylan smiled. 'Ah yes... Love...' He didn't thought about love as painful or anything, for him love was amazing and beautiful, truly the best thing in the world. But he knew that for some people love wasn't as easy and nice as his. 'I think love is a wonderful thing,' he smiled. 'See it as an opportunity to get to know yourself and others. You can achieve amazing thing with love.' Oh, he sure was with Jodie in his thought right now. His cheeks reddened a bit and his smile seemed to never leave his face.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Ah yes... Love...' He didn't thought about love as painful or anything, for him love was amazing and beautiful, truly the best thing in the world. But he knew that for some people love wasn't as easy and nice as his. 'I think love is a wonderful thing,' he smiled. 'See it as an opportunity to get to know yourself and others. You can achieve amazing thing with love.' Abel nodded "I know i know...it's just...what if she doesn't like me back! i mean she is in my class and everything...i am in a class of girls you know...they are like a pack...hurt one and they all hate you" he sights "But..she she s amazing, she is mature, kind, mid lenght brown hair...and funny too! everything is just...great"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next