HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

that's racist ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

that's racist ( dylan) Empty

She sights when the bell finally rang, not that she didn't like social studies, it was more that after this she could go swimming. She sights as she packed her book and grabbed her bag before walking over to the teachers desk "sirrrrrrrr!!!" she began a smile on her face "What's racism?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan sighed as the bell rang. He watched the students walking out of the classroom and then turned to his laptop.
'Sirrrrrrrr!!!' someone suddenly screamed. Dylan was startled and looked up.
'Jess!' his voice was fucking high suddenly and he scared himself, letting his eye colour turn. He could feel his cheeks turning a bit reddish and sighed.
'What's racism?' she asked.
Dylan looked at her, forced himself to calm down and could change his eyecolour and voice back. 'Eh.. You don't have class now huh?' he asked. 'Well... What do you not get about it?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Eh.. You don't have class now huh?' he asked. 'Well... What do you not get about it?' Jess smiled "Well...i don't get it...not at all"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess smiled. 'Well... I don't get it.. Not at all.'
Dylan frowned and stood up, sitting on his desk. 'Can you tell me what you do get about it?' he tried.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan frowned and stood up, sitting on his desk. 'Can you tell me what you do get about it?' he tried. Jessica blinked, that was unexpected and thought for a moment "eh..." she thought back to all the moments she had heard that word and after a minute she was able to explain it kinda sorta "Just the entire concept of racis-ion...racisistic..ra..racism...it's racism right? it better is"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She was silent for a moment, thinking about her answer. 'Eh...'
  Dylan smiled encouraging and waited patiently.
  'Just the entire concept of racis-ion... Racisistic... Ra... Racism... It's racism right? It better is,' Jess said.
  Dylan nodded with a smile. 'Yes, racism.' He sighed and thought for a moment about how he could tell her best. 'Well... I will pick an easy example,' he started. 'I have white skin.' He pointed to himself. 'And you have darker skin, right?' He pointed to Jess and waited for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan nodded with a smile. 'Yes, racism.' He sighed 'Well... I will pick an easy example,' he started. 'I have white skin.' He pointed to himself. 'And you have darker skin, right?' He pointed to Jess. Jess laughed "Nobody's skin is white..that isn't possible" as she rolled her eyes "oh my god imagine if people really had paper white skin..oh my god poor unfortunate souls..." she looked around her "what was the question again?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess laughed. 'Nobody's skin is white... That isn't possible,' she said as she rolled her eyes.
  Dylan raised an brow.
  'Oh my god imagine if people really had paper white skin... Oh my god poor unfortunate souls...' She looked around her. 'What was the question again?'
  Dylan looked at her for a moment before laughing a bit. 'I guess it will surprise you, but some people have whiter, or lighter, skin than I do, or others. The skin colour changes from person to person, everyone is unique,' Dylan said. 'But the people with lighter skin colour, like me, sometimes think they are better than people with darker skin, like you.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan looked at her for a moment before laughing a bit. 'I guess it will surprise you, but some people have whiter, or lighter, skin than I do, or others. The skin colour changes from person to person, everyone is unique,' Dylan said. 'But the people with lighter skin colour, like me, sometimes think they are better than people with darker skin, like you.'. "i have never seen white foundation though" Jessica laughed again "Pfffff ..but i have more insta followers than sophie..and sophie has lighter skin so that makes me better already based on facts ..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I have never seen white foundation though.' Jessica laughed again. 'Pffff..  But I have more insta followers than Sophie... And Sophie has lighter skin so that makes me better already based on facts...'
  Dylan smiled. 'Well... There you get it, sort off... You think you are better because you have more followers, although it makes you no better to think that... But that's for an other day... Anyway, racism.' He took a breath, thinking how to formulate this good. 'Racism is the belief that you are better than other persons, based on their skin colour, religion, the country they are born in and some more. It's like... Not knowing a person at all, and when you find out one thing about them that you believe is wrong, you don't like them anymore. And you think they deserve nothing, or go to hell or something like that.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Well... There you get it, sort off... You think you are better because you have more followers, although it makes you no better to think that... But that's for an other day... Anyway, racism.' He took a breath, thinking how to formulate this good. 'Racism is the belief that you are better than other persons, based on their skin colour, religion, the country they are born in and some more. It's like... Not knowing a person at all, and when you find out one thing about them that you believe is wrong, you don't like them anymore. And you think they deserve nothing, or go to hell or something like that.' jess blinked and thought for a moment "sooo...teachers are racist too...i mean they know a few things about you and when you get one 1 they are suddenly 100% more strict..." she argued
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Sooo... Teachers are racist too... I mean they know a few things about you and when you get one 1 they are suddenly 100% more strict...' she argued.
  Dylan shook his head. 'No, that's because they think you are not working hard enough, what will get you a 1. That's not because they're racist. They will be strict because they want to help you, or they're just strict, that's a possibility too.' He chuckled. 'Racism is when you can absolutely do nothing about it. Like your skin colour. You didn't choose that, it just is that way. Some people hate people with dark skin because they just have dark skin. They hate them only for their skin, without knowing the person.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan shook his head. 'No, that's because they think you are not working hard enough, what will get you a 1. That's not because they're racist. They will be strict because they want to help you, or they're just strict, that's a possibility too.' He chuckled. 'Racism is when you can absolutely do nothing about it. Like your skin colour. You didn't choose that, it just is that way. Some people hate people with dark skin because they just have dark skin. They hate them only for their skin, without knowing the person.' jessica smiled "well if people with a dark skin put on lots of foundation or use surgery they can get a different skin colour, so techniccaly it is changable...oh my god did i just fix a world problem?! oh my god i could become like...the president or something...boi this is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well if people with a dark skin put on lots of foundation or use surgery they can get a different skin colour, so technicaly it is changable... Oh my god did I just fix a world problem?! Oh my god I could become like... The president or something... Boi this is awesome!'
  Dylan smiled. 'Yes, they can do that... But it isn't supposed to be a world problem, or that people will do that just to fit in. The world is on his way to accepting eachother, but we still have a long way to go.' He was silent for a moment. 'Do you hate people because they have different skin colour than you? Or if they have a different religion than you?' he asked, looking at her. He wasn't accusing her, he just hoped he would get her to know what racism is this way. He will use every way possible just to learn it her. Because he is that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Yes, they can do that... But it isn't supposed to be a world problem, or that people will do that just to fit in. The world is on his way to accepting eachother, but we still have a long way to go.' He was silent for a moment. 'Do you hate people because they have different skin colour than you? Or if they have a different religion than you?' he asked, looking at her. Jess nodded "yehhh I hate utah...A lot and west coast is better than east coast for sure oh and a normally dislike the rusian but dmitri is awesome"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

that's racist ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next