HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 3 Empty

Dylan was freaking out about what he had done and how to undo it when suddenly someone looked through the window with a huge ass smile. Dylan shrieked and jumped back, changing from form a couple times. Then he saw it was Abel. He walked out of the office. 'Abel! Why aren't you in bed?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Dylan shrieked and jumped back, changing from form a couple times. Abel's eyes widenend oehhh intresting. the teacher walked out of the office. 'Abel! Why aren't you in bed?' he asked. Abel turned to look at him, having to llok up quite a bit "Well i was just dreamig and stuff when i suddenly got into this really weord dream of someone, with like frogs eveywhere...and they were all staring...so i changed it to be nicer, then that person woke up and so did i, so now i was just heading over to get a glass of water when i suddenly heard you and now i am here"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well i was just dreamig and stuff when i suddenly got into this really weord dream of someone, with like frogs eveywhere...and they were all staring...so i changed it to be nicer, then that person woke up and so did i, so now i was just heading over to get a glass of water when i suddenly heard you and now i am here,' Abel said.
  Dylan frowned. 'Don't you have a sink in your dorm? I thought everyone has at least a source of water in their dorm...'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Don't you have a sink in your dorm? I thought everyone has at least a source of water in their dorm...'. Abel blinked "Oh..yeah that's right" he said a bit nervously. He sights "Alright alright i don't know what i was doing...i was just walking i guess"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh... Yeah that's right,' Abel said. 'Alright alright I don't know what I was doing... I was just walking I guess.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Well... Now you are here, maybe you can help me,' Dylan said while waling back in the office, gesturing to Abel to walk with him. He pointed at Nick. 'He eh... Drunk some whiskey and now he is eh.. Like this... Do you know what's wrong and what we have to do to get him awake?' he asked with his voice hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Well... Now you are here, maybe you can help me,' Dylan said while waling back in the office, gesturing to Abel to walk with him. He pointed at Nick. 'He eh... Drunk some whiskey and now he is eh.. Like this... Do you know what's wrong and what we have to do to get him awake?' he asked. Abel looked at his dad and sights "Again?" he mumbled "There is nothing wrong sir, old man still don't understand he isn't good with alcahol....sad" he said as he poked the dutchman his eyes narrowed
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel looked at his dad and sighed. 'Again?' he mumbled.
  Dylan frowned.
  'There is nothing wrong sir, old man still don't understand he isn't good with alcohol... Sad,' he said as he poked Nick, his eyes narrowed.
  Dylan walked up to him. 'He's passed out...' he concluded, more to himself than Abel.
  Of course, silly me...
  'How can we wake him up?' the teacher asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'He's passed out...' he concluded. Abel nodded a smile on his face"Mhm". 'How can we wake him up?' the teacher asked. Abel shrugged "Everytime this happens i try to wake him up, even going in his dreams but it never works" he stated calmly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel shrugged. 'Everytime this happens I try to wake him up, even going in his dreams but it never works,' he stated calmly.
  'Hmmm...' Dylan thought about what they could do. It didn't look like Nick was waking up anytime soon though. 'I think it is a good idea to at least lay him down so that he doesn't have a sore neck or something,' Dylan suggested. He looked at the couch in the office and decided it was good enough. 'Can you help me?' he asked at Abel, already standing by Nick, ready to lift him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'I think it is a good idea to at least lay him down so that he doesn't have a sore neck or something,' Dylan suggested. Abel nodded. 'Can you help me?' he asked at Abel, already standing by Nick, ready to lift him. Abel walked up to them and helped him out "Never lay passed out people on ther back though, that's dangerous, or on their face that's unsafe aswell" the shit the kid had knew, the shit the kid knew smh smh lol
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel nodded and helped him out. 'Never lay passed out people on their back though, that's dangerous, or on their face that's unsafe aswell,' he said.
  Dylan looked at him for a moment before nodding, rolling Nick to his side. 'Good to know.' He turned to the boy again and frowned. 'You said again...' he started, not letting this go that fast. 'How many times do you meet him like this?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Good to know.' He turned to the boy again and frowned. 'You said again...' he started, not letting this go that fast. 'How many times do you meet him like this". Abel shrugged "Sometimes...not that much though...he isn0t some kind of alcaholic you know" he said calmly "why do you wanna know?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Sometimes... Not that much though... He isn't some kind of alcoholic you know,' he said calmly. 'Why do you wanna know?' he asked.
  Dylan nodded. 'No no, he isn't.' Nick might be a drug addict but Dylan knew that he wasn't alcoholic. Altough he always drunk gin... He shrugged. 'Just.. Curious.. Nothing to worry about,' he smiled. 'Let's get you to your dorm, okay?' Dylan said as he walked out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'No no, he isn't ' He shrugged. 'Just.. Curious.. Nothing to worry about,' he smiled. 'Let's get you to your dorm, okay?' Dylan said as he walked out of the office. Abel followed him happily, well happy to go back to his dreams..where everything was perfect and just the way he wanted it, where he could be, and do whatever he wanted, where he could creete whatever he wanted, the thought alone made him smile brightly his eyes sparkeling as he followed dylan. "Why are you here though?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel followed him and was rather quiet, something Dylan secretely was very happy about. 'Why are you here though?' he then asked.
  Dylan turned to him and smiled. 'Nick and I are taking over Ronans shifts for the night and tomorrow. He's away with Kate again,' he answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next