HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 6 Empty

'What did he look like?' she asked him, Abel shrugged "eh i think he had glasses...but i am not sure..i mean..so many people on this earth, so many dreams....i am so sorry" he said clearly feeling sorry for her "I am abel by the way...also sorry for walking into here, i thought this was my dorm..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

The kid shrugged. 'Eh I think he had glasses... But I am not sure... I mean... So many people on this earth, so many dreams... I am so sorry,' he said. 'I am Abel by the way... Also sorry for walking into here, I thought this was my dorm...'
  Joli thought for a moment about Feliciano. He had glasses. Abel must have seen him... She looked at him and smiled softly. 'It's okay, that can happen...'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

She looked at him and smiled softly. 'It's okay, that can happen...'. He smiled aswell as he looked around again before turning back to her and took another step forward "Are you in love?" he asked with wide eyes a shimmer in brown eyes full of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Are you in love?' the boi suddenly asked with wide shimmering eyes full of wonder.
  Joli looked at him and a small nervous laugh escaped her mouth. 'I? In love?' she asked as she raised her brows. She looked away and really thought about it though.
  Am I in love? No, I can't be...
  You can... But don't think he will love you back.
  The girl shook her head and looked at Abel again. 'N-no, I'm... I'm not, no.' She sounded hesitant and far away. Maybe she was...
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

she looked at him and a small nervous laugh escaped her mouth. 'I? In love?' she asked as she raised her brows. She looked away . The girl shook her head and looked at Abel again. 'N-no, I'm... I'm not, no.' She sounded hesitant and far away. Abel pouted a little [b" aww you two looked so cute together...for as far as i can remember...well you can't force feelings to come i guess" [/b] he blinked "Hey you are in de jong's mentor class!" he said with widened eyes "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

The boi pouted a little and that surprised her. 'Aww you two looked so cute together... For as far as I can remember... Well you can't force feelings to come I guess.'
  Joli shook her head. 'You also can't force feelings to go away...' she mumbled softly under her breath.
  'Hey you are in de Jongs mentor class!' Abel then said with widened eyes. 'Right?'
  'Eh, yeah I am. Why?' Joli replied.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Joli shook her head. 'You also can't force feelings to go away...' she mumbled softly under her breath. Abel frowned but let it go. 'Hey you are in de Jongs mentor class!' Abel then said with widened eyes. 'Right?'
'Eh, yeah I am. Why?' Joli replied. Abel smiled softly "What is he like as a mentor?" he decided to ask
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He smiled softly. 'What is he like as a mentor?' he asked.
  Joli was surprised by his question, but she thought he just wanted to know for later. There was a lot of chance he would be his mentor one time too. 'Well... Eh...' She didn't want to talk bad about him, but she didn't really think he was that suitable for a mentor. 'He... He could do better on some points,' she said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Well... Eh...' She didn't want to talk bad about him, but she didn't really think he was that suitable for a mentor. 'He... He could do better on some points,' she said with a small shrug. Abel frowned "Really?
how so? i mean.."
he asked a bit hesistantly
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel frowned. 'Really? How so? I mean...' he asked a bit hesistantly.
  Joli frowned. He didn't look happy with the news, but why? Why would he be offended, kinda, about this? 'Well... I mean... He's constantly high and stuff... Doesn't seem like he really cares for you...' she told him, hoping she won't offend him any further.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Well... I mean... He's constantly high and stuff... Doesn't seem like he really cares for you...' she told him. Abel pouted a bit again as he looked at the ground for a moment "Ah good to know" he said a soft smile on his face "Well...i am abel...Abel de Jong..." he mumbled before he looked up at her again "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Joli noticed him pouting even more and she was afraid she might have actually hurt him.
  'Ah good to know,' he said with a soft smile on his face. 'Well... I am Abel... Abel de Jong...' he mumbled.
   Oh merde!
   'What's your name?' he then asked.
   Joli could feel her face turn red as she looked down of embarrassement. 'Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't know he is your father...' She looked up again. 'He can be a good mentor too! He's... easy going.. And... Well, eh, funny?' She let it sound more like a question and she cursed herself for that. 'M-my name is Joli... Joli Favre...'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

. 'Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't know he is your father...' She looked up again. 'He can be a good mentor too! He's... easy going.. And... Well, eh, funny?' She let it sound more like 'M-my name is Joli... Joli Favre...'. Abel smiled "nice name! oh and" he sights "It's okay..i know he is a better father thaqn he is a mentor...that's pretty much a fact..." he smiled a bit reluctend " Why aren'y you asleep? i mean if it's nightmares i could help you with that"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel smiled. 'Nice name! Oh and.' He sighed. 'It's okay... I know he is a  better father than he is a mentor... That's pretty much a fact...' He smiled a but reluctant.
  Joli smiled apologetic.
  'Why aren't you asleep? I mean if it's nightmares I could help you with that,' he then said.
  The girl thought for a moment. She did have nightmares sometimes, but it wasn't that bad. So she smiled and shook her head. 'No, no nightmares... I just...' She sighed deeply, feeling at her arm without thought. 'I just couldn't sleep, that's all,' she assured him. 'Why are you actually not asleep? In your own dorm?' she then asked him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'No, no nightmares... I just...' She sighed deeply, 'I just couldn't sleep, that's all,' she assured him. 'Why are you actually not asleep? In your own dorm?' she then asked him. He smiled again his cheeks reddish a smoll laugh in his voice "I can't get someone out of my mind joli ...i can't get her out of my mind!" he said all excited and stuff "She is a light skinned portuguese, long hair and mature in her body like...wow" he said with hand movements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next