HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mhm ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

mhm ( dylan) Empty

Why the fuck did he have to stay behind? it was all the german could think of as he sat there head n the table as the headache stung as hell a frown on his face trying to block all of th light that cme near his eyes when he heard that damn teacheer aproach...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

mhm ( dylan) Empty

Dylan sighed when the last student dissapeared through the door and walked over to Hannes. He sat down on the table in front of Hannes. He looked at him for a moment before taking a shaky breath.
  'Hannes,' he started. 'I... I am so, so sorry,' he said. 'Please don't tell Friedrich... I.. I didn't know, and I'm sorry if I made you confused.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

mhm ( dylan) Empty

'Hannes,' he started. 'I... I am so, so sorry,' he said. 'Please don't tell Friedrich... I.. I didn't know, and I'm sorry if I made you confused.'. Hannes looked up his eyes narrowed "eh... what are you talking about sir?" he mumbled the frown remaining n his face as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

mhm ( dylan) Empty

'Eh... What are you talking about sir?' Hannes mumbled.
  'Ehm, well...' Dylan paused for a moment. 'About last night... When I took over Ronans shift. But I weren't myself that night... Well, I was but not excactly. Because I turned into Friedrich, without knowing,' he explained.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

mhm ( dylan) Empty

'Ehm, well...' Dylan paused for a moment. 'About last night... When I took over Ronans shift. But I weren't myself that night... Well, I was but not excactly. Because I turned into Friedrich, without knowing,' he explained. Hannes blinked " And that matters to me because??"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

mhm ( dylan) Empty

Hannes blinked. 'And that matters to me because??"
  'Because eh... Well, you thought I was Friedrich. And we both act different, you know. So like... I didn't want you to think that was Friedrich because it was me, I just didn't notice it.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

mhm ( dylan) Empty

'Because eh... Well, you thought I was Friedrich. And we both act different, you know. So like... I didn't want you to think that was Friedrich because it was me, I just didn't notice it.' Hannes blinked "oh..i can't remember that sir " he said as he loked away "bbut thanks i guess"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

mhm ( dylan) Empty

'Oh... I can't remember that sir,' he said as he looked away. 'But thanks I guess.'
  Dylan nodded. 'Ah well... No problem,' he smiled a bit. 'I guess.' He chuckled awkwardly. 'But eh, don't tell Friedrich please... You may go.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

mhm ( dylan) Empty

Dylan nodded. 'Ah well... No problem,' he smiled a bit. 'I guess.' He chuckled awkwardly. 'But eh, don't tell Friedrich please... You may go.'
He jumped up and walked away as fast as he could "bye"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mhm ( dylan) Empty

Back to top Go down

mhm ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1