HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 2 Empty

Dylan sighed and turned back. 'Nick... Please don't,' he begged him. Nick frowned "Ha no, i t is finally mine now after all those years.." he said as he looked at the bottle "I think i am going to cry oh my god , it has been so long good old friend" he said as he opened the bottle "Real irish whiskey oh my god..." he said as he took one sip of the liquor and coughed intensly "Ahhn that burn...sweet" he said under the cough
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Ha no, it is finally mine now after all those years...' Nick said as he looked at the bottle. 'I think I am going to cry oh my God, it has been so long good old friend.' He opened the bottle. 'Real Irish whiskey oh my god...' He took a sip and coughed intensly. 'Ahhn that burn... Sweet.'
  Dylan frowned. 'Okay, that's enough otherwise Ronan will notice,' he said, trying to take the bottle out of Nick hands.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Okay, that's enough otherwise Ronan will notice,' he said, trying to take the bottle out of Nick hands. Nick took two fast sips before letting go off the bottleand fell on the ground "What the fuck dude!" he rambled already having trouble keeping open his blue greenish eyes a lol wtf expression on his dumb face "why can't yoou...you just" he laughed "Let go of the stress an have fun" he asked trying to keep his focus on dylan
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick took two fast sips before letting go of the bottle, what fell on the ground and broke. 'What the fuck dude!' Nick rambled.
  Dylan sighed and kneeled down to take the bottle, keeping sure it wasn't in Nicks range.
  'Why can't yoou... You just,' he laughed. 'Let go of the stress an have fun,' he asked.
  He sighed. 'Because it's not the right moment for that... We have to clean this up before it leaves a stain,' Dylan said while searching for some paper to clean it up with.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Because it's not the right moment for that... We have to clean this up before it leaves a stain,' Dylan said while searching for some paper to clean it up with. Nick frowned "Aw come on man,
he has like an entire stash of those bottles in there..true irish"
he laughed tears of laughter in his eyes his cheeks redder than kate's hair could ever become "it 's just liqour man" he said trying to tand up right
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Aw come on man, he has like an entire stash of those bottles in there.. True Irish,' he laughed. 'It's just liqour man.'
  Dylan turned around and saw Nick having trying to stand up right. He frowned and over to him. 'Nick, are you alright?' he asked while moving him to a chair, setting him down. 'You didn't drink that many, just a few sips... How are you so drunk already?' he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

. 'Nick, are you alright?' he asked while moving him to a chair, setting him down. 'You didn't drink that many, just a few sips... How are you so drunk already?' he asked with concern. Nick laughed "cause i am fast , fast like a...an an eel ...or something..." he laughed "But i am fine...absolutly fine, nick ready to work"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick laughed. 'Cause I am fast, fast like a... An an eel... Or something...' he laughed. 'But I am fine... Absolutely fine, Nick ready to work.'
  Dylan chuckled but frowned. 'You're not ready, Nick... Let me get you some water,' he said while standing up and taking some water. He brought it back to Nick. 'Here, drink up.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled but frowned. 'You're not ready, Nick... Let me get you some water,' he said while standing up and taking some water. He brought it back to Nick. 'Here, drink up.'. He looked at the water before he stared at dylan real closely "Did you know the egg jolk of a flamingo egg is pink" he stated as if he just found the anwser for world peace
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick looked at the water before staring at him. 'Did you know the egg jolk of flamingo egg is pink,' he stated as if he just found the answer for world peace.
  Dylan stared at him for a moment before chuckling. 'No, I didn't... Now I know though, drink up that water,' he said while pointing at the glass.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan stared at him for a moment before chuckling. 'No, I didn't... Now I know though, drink up that water,' he said while pointing at the glass. Nick facials expressions changed within seconds "oh mijn god...i feel like shit..." he mumbled "Oh mijn god oh mijn god" he mumbled slwoly fkng panicking smh smh smh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Then Nicks facial expressions changed within seconds. 'Oh mijn God... I feel like shit...' he mumbled. 'Oh mijn God oh mijn God.'
  Dylan kneeled down before him. 'Nick, calm down, look at me,' he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan kneeled down before him. 'Nick, calm down, look at me,' he instructed. Nick tried to focus "
ik ga spauwen boi"
he mumbled his eyes half closed, no he wasn't or he was idk ain't gonna fkng discribe it cause i am a pussy but yeh idk. Nickblinked as he decided to take a sip of water before he fucking passed out, 27 and can't handle three sips of whiskey ... sad
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ik ga spauwen boi,' he mumbled.
  Dylan frowned. 'What?' But it was too late already. He passed out. Dylan shook him and started to panic. 'Oh God what have I done? Oh God, oh God, oh God...' he bit his lip, thinking of possibilities. He then took the glass of water and splashed it out on Nicks face, hoping it would wake him. No such luck...
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Abel was just flexin' through the hallways, his hands in the pockets of his pyjama acting all rebellious and shit you know the drill when he suddenly heard a voice 'Oh God what have I done? Oh God, oh God, oh God...' . The russian boi looked over to where the sounds came from and walked over ther...dylan's office..lit- He looked through the window a huge dumb ass smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next