HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 8 Empty

'Holy f- Smokes!' he exclaimed while jumping back and changing form. 'Abel!' His voice was high. Abel was just trying to keep in his laughter, this dude just chnaged into a girl..hilarious. 'It's me, Dylan, please don't be afraid,' he quickly said to the boy. 'Why aren't you sleeping? I thought you went back to your dorm...'. Abel couldnt keep it in anymore and fkngg laughed for 2 minutes straight before it suddenly stopped "Well, turns out that was joli's dorm" he told him "Woops"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Then Abel laughed for two minutes straight and Dylan just smiled a bit awkward, still trying to change back. Then it suddenly stopped. 'Well, turns out that was Joli's dorm,' he told him. 'Whoops.'
  Dylan frowned. 'Joli's... Dorm... You were in Joli's and Alex' dorm?' he asked. 'But...' He sighed while shaking his head. 'Oh well that doesn't matter- wait. Why did it take you so long?' he asked, a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Joli's... Dorm... You were in Joli's and Alex' dorm?' he asked. 'But...' He sighed while shaking his head. 'Oh well that doesn't matter- wait. Why did it take you so long?' he asked, a bit suspicious. Able looked around him "Well we talked, cause she couldn't sleep...so i told her that i could help her with nightmares then we taleda about love and then i figured it was time to go..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well we talked, cause she couldn't sleep... So I told her that I could help her with nightmares then we talked about love and then I figured it was time to go...' Abel told him.
  Dylan nodded slowly, finally being able to change back. 'Aha... Well, if that's all...' He did worry a bit for the girl though, but he won't be showering Abel with questions. It was a good sign she actually talked to him though, so he was happy about that. 'Let's find you own dorm now, shall we?' Dylan said while walking into the directions of the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Let's find you own dorm now, shall we?' Dylan said while walking into the directions of the dorms. Abel waited for a few before he decided to follow him "Alright then" he said as he walked after him "i Don't really know which one it is, but it does have a scratch in it for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Alright then,' the kid said as he walked after him. 'I don't really know which one it is, but it does have a scratch on it for some reason...'
  Dylan nodded. 'Good to know.' They walked past the dorms and Dylan made sure to check every door for a scratch, not wanting to leave Abel with a stranger again.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Good to know.' They walked past the dorms. Abel followed him till they arrived infront of his dorm "Ahh here it is, see a scratch" he said pointing at the smoll scratch on the door. He opened it and looked inside "Yeh it's the right one"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ahh here it is, see a scratch,' Abel then said while pointing at a small scratch on the door. He looked inside. 'Yeh it's the right one.'
  Dylan smiled, a bit tired. 'Good... Now go to sleep, sleep well Abel,' he said as he turned around and left Abel for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled, a bit tired. 'Good... Now go to sleep, sleep well Abel,' he said as he turned around and left Abel for the second time. Abel smiled as he walking into his dorm and closed the door, just like the topic that is closed now, byeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8