HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

****( dylan )  - Page 5 Empty

nodded and walked to the bird, causing it to flew up. It flew to Hannes. 'Hannes, quickly! Lead him to the window!' Dylan shouted as he walked over to them, causing the bird to get stuck between Hannes and him so that it must fly through the window. Hannes quickly walked up to the bird supressing his fears as the bird flew away. Hannes sighted out of relieve as he fell back in his chair
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes quickly walked up to the bird, causing it to fly away through the window. They boy sighed and fell back on his chair.
  Dylan smiled and sighed as he looked at Hannes. Then he remembered his phone and grabbed it. Jodie was still on the line. He smiled. 'Hi, Jodie. Everythings fine here now. Yeah, I will tell you when I get home... Ehm... I'll be home by...' He looked at Hannes for a moment and decided he would let the boy go earlier. 'Five. Yes. Sure. Oki, bye honey!' He ended the phone call and sat down behind his desk again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hi, Jodie. Everythings fine here now. Yeah, I will tell you when I get home... Ehm... I'll be home by...' He looked at Hannes for a moment , hannes blinked kinda weirded out and quickly looked away. He sights as he laid his head on his hands and stared outside before looking at his watch,
half passed 4 , fudge. " sir " he began " i think it's unfair that i have to sit this out while kate was allowed to go with the police" he tried knowing it was a shit reason but he tried
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Sir,' Hannes began.
  Dylan looked up.
  'I think it's unfair that I have to sit this out while Kate was allowed to go with the police.'
  Dylan nodded. 'Yeah... That's why I am already letting you go earlier. But you're right, it's already half passed four, you may go whenever you like.' Dylan smiled as he looked at his work again, trying to organize things before he would pack his stuff to go home.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Yeah... That's why I am already letting you go earlier. But you're right, it's already half passed four, you may go whenever you like.' the tezcher smiled. Hannes jumped up and walked towards the door, time to get that ball out of the pond outside oh boi. "Bye sir " he said as he walked away asfast as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

****( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5