HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

****( dylan )  - Page 2 Empty

'No it was my fault for being reckless with it... Not that I recall being reckless with it...' the boy sighed as he fell down on his chair.
  Dylan sighed. 'Well... Maybe you were a bit reckless. But this didn't have to happen if I didn't allow it... So it's my fault, I'll take the blame. No worry, Hannes.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Dylan sighed. 'Well... Maybe you were a bit reckless. But this didn't have to happen if I didn't allow it... So it's my fault, I'll take the blame. No worry, Hannes. The german blinked " no no it's fine, yopu could lose your job or something , not that that is so bad, but it is if itsn't fair which it isn't right now. He's my half brother sir, yeh i might be in trouble and have to pay for the demage but that's okay, i am in trouble already one thing more or less won't change a thing anymore " he said as he looked away
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'No no it's fine, you could lose your job or something, not that that is so bad, but it is if isn't fair which it isn't right now. He's my half brother sir, yeh I might be in trouble and have to pay for the damage but that's okay, I am in trouble already one thing more or less won't change a thing anymore,' Hannes said while looking away.
  Dylan tried to think realistic. Could he be fired for this though? He decided it was dangerous, but Hannes had so much trouble already. 'No, no, it's my fault. You don't have to take the blame Hannes, I'll take care of this.' He sounded a bit hesitant and scared, but he had to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan tried to think realistic. Could he be fired for this though? He decided it was dangerous, but Hannes had so much trouble already. 'No, no, it's my fault. You don't have to take the blame Hannes, I'll take care of this.' He sounded a bit hesitant and scared. Hannes shrugged "Alright,
whatever you want "
he said calmly before he stood up and walked towards the window to see where the ball landed seeing it floating in the small lake "well isn't this just great" he said before his attention turned to the parking lot...a police car The german flinched "Why is there a policecar coming?" he asked ....
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes shrugged. 'Alright whatever you want,' he said calmly before he stood up and walked towards the window. 'Well isn't this just great,' he said. 'Why is there a police car coming?' he then asked.
  Dylan turned around and walked to the window. There was indeed a police car, now parked. Dylan frowned confused. 'I don't know...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I don't know...' he heard the teacher say. Hannes watched two policemen step out of the vehicle and flinched recognizing the two man, the ones that had arrested him back in the day, he knew they weren't here for him but the sight of the men brought him back to that awfull day once more, he shivered a bit as he looked away from them and sat down on his chair again, his eyes wide open keeping his breath as calm as possible...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He noticed Hannes shivering and he looked at him with concern. The boy then looked away from the window and sat down on his chair. His eyes were wide open and Dylan could see he had difficulty trying to keep his breath calm. The teacher sat on the chair next to the German and looked at him. 'Hannes, what's wrong?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

The teacher sat on the chair next to the German and looked at him. Hannes being the dick that he was moved his chair a bit further away from him 'Hannes, what's wrong?' he asked. Hannes blinked a he stared at the white walls of the building "Those...those are" he sighted deeply "those are the same guys that arrested me..." he mumbled softly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Dylan noticed how Hannes moved a bit away from him, but Dylan didn't go closer or said anything about it.
  'Those... Those are,' the boy sighed deeply. 'Those are the same guys that arrested me...' he mumbled softly.
  'Ah... Well, I don't think they will be here for you. You did nothing wrong. You don't have to be afraid okay? Try to control your breathing. In... And out... In... And out...' Dylan said, hoping he helped Hannes at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ah... Well, I don't think they will be here for you. You did nothing wrong. You don't have to be afraid okay? Try to control your breathing. In... And out... In... And out...' Dylan said. Hannes nodded " i know they aren't here for me...it just takes me back i guess" he said a bit blown away....not that it was the first time..he thought about that awfull time every minute he lived, it was stuck on his mind 24 7 even as he ttried to sleep he saw it all happen again, needing alcahol to fall asleep every single night waking up even more tired then the night before..he still remebered that when he was sick he would wish for death every single moment of that time
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes nodded. 'I know they aren't here for me... It just takes me back I guess,' he said.
  Dylan nodded understanding. 'I get that. And I know it's very difficult for you, but try to think of something else. Something that makes you happy. Like... Dogs. And football.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded understanding. 'I get that. And I know it's very difficult for you, but try to think of something else. Something that makes you happy. Like... Dogs. And football.'. Hannes smiled vaguely " if it was that easy to forgive and forget i would be as happy as feli and jess evey single day sir" he told the teacher, honesty in his words
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes smiled vaguely. 'If it was that easy to forgive and forget I would be as happy as Feli and Jess every single day sir,' he told him.
  The teacher smiled too. 'It's not easy, indeed...' He thought about things to distract Hannes from his thoughts. 'You like dogs, don't you? Which breed do you like the most?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

The teacher smiled too. 'It's not easy, indeed...' hannes smiled 'You like dogs, don't you? Which breed do you like the most?' he asked. the german looked st him a bit confused "Well..eh shepphard dogs are great...huskeys...bernese mountain dogs...well..i think i evey dog is awesome in their own way..i don't really have favourites but if i had to pick one now it would be a bernese moutain dog for sure" he anwsered "Do you like dogs ?" he asked still a bit confused
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well... Eh shepphard dogs are great... Huskey... Bernese mountain dogs... Well... I think I every dog is awesome in their own way... I don't really have favourites but if I had to pick one now it would be a bernese mountain dog for sure,' Hannes answered. 'Do you like dogs?' he asked.
  Dylan smiled and nodded. 'Yes, I do. Jodie and I are planning on getting one in the future... Which breed do you recommend?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

****( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next