HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

****( dylan )  - Page 3 Empty

Dylan smiled and nodded. 'Yes, I do. Jodie and I are planning on getting one in the future... Which breed do you recommend?' he asked. Hannes smiled "Well depends on what kind you want,every breed as it's characteristics and seize" he told him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes smiled. 'Well depends on what kind you want, every breed as it's characteristics and seize,' he told him.
  Dylan nodded. 'Yeah, of course... We need a family dog though. One that's easy to train and can get along with children.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'Yeah, of course... We need a family dog though. One that's easy to train and can get along with children.' hannes nodded "Ehhh...a golden retriever is known to be a great family dog..australian shepherds are really smart and easy to train,,,they do need a lot of excersise though so i would go for a golden retriever"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ehhh... A golden retriever is known to be a great family dog... Australian shepherds are really smart and easy to train... They do need a lot of excersise though so I would go for a golden retriever.'
  The teacher smiled. 'Great! Jodie said something about golden retrievers yeah. She has more knowlegde than me about that, so I guess that's indeed a good choice...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

The teacher smiled. 'Great! Jodie said something about golden retrievers yeah. She has more knowlegde than me about that, so I guess that's indeed a good choice...'. Hannes smiled, happiness in his hazel eyes "Well ofcourse it is" the german said as he looked out of the window again "Ey kate is getting arrested! nice!" he said and laughed hoping kate would look up so he could wave at her
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes smiled. 'Well of course it is,' he said as he looked out of the window again. 'Ey Kate is getting arrested! Nice!' he said and laughed.
  Dylan looked out of the window too and frowned in concern. 'I hope it's nothing serious...' He thought she got arrested for the drugs though. It was too likely.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan looked out of the window too and frowned in concern. 'I hope it's nothing serious...'. Hannes shrugged " i hope she gets locked up for five years or so" he said laighingly when after a bit of waiting she finally looked up. The german laughed and waved a huge ass smile on his brokn face "Ahh karma is on my side for once" he laughed as he noticed how sad she looked which made his fun even greater especially cause he told on clint...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I hope she gets locked up for five years or so,' he said laughing.
  Dylan looked at him for a moment and sighed. He looked at Kate again and saw her looking up, followed by Hannes waving with a huge ass smile on his face.
  'Ahh karma is on my side for once,' the boy laughed.
  The teacher shook his head and turned away from the window, not wanting to let the girl think they were spying on her or something. 'Hannes, stop it. That's not nice of you,' he said before walking to his desk again, sitting down on his spinning chair.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, stop it. That's not nice of you,' he heard dylan say as the teacher walked back to his desk. Hannes turned to look at him and frowned "So? she wasn't nice to me, so i am not nice to her, that's how this world works, you get what you do to other people " he said as he sat back on his chair again
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'So? She wasn't nice to me, so I am not nice to her, that's how this world works, you get what you do to other people,' Hannes said as he sat back on his chair again.
  Dylan looked at him with a sigh. 'Hannes, you saw how sad and scared she looked. I believe you told me you were arrested too? You know how it is, you know how she must feel right now. Plus, sympathy will bring you further in live than being mean to people.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan looked at him with a sigh. 'Hannes, you saw how sad and scared she looked. I believe you told me you were arrested too? You know how it is, you know how she must feel right now. Plus, sympathy will bring you further in live than being mean to people.' Hannes looked away for a moment " Well she s arrested differently so i don't know how it feels, and why should i have sympathy for someone i hate and someone who broke the law by choice and gets what she deserves for it"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked away for a moment. 'Well she is arrested differently so I don't know how it feels, and why should I have sympathy for someone I hate and someone who broke the law by choice and gets what she deserves for it.'
  Dylan sighed and decided to let it go for now. He didn't want to argue with Hannes, not with what happened the last time. So he grabbed his bag and took out a box filled with cookies. He stood up and walked to Hannes, setting the box on his table. 'Jodie made these... If you want, you can have them.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He was just breathing when suddenly a box of cookies appeared on his desk 'Jodie made these... If you want, you can have them.' he heard dylan say. The german blinked, ah now he had an exuse to not eat neat "Well, even though i really want too" he lied "I can't, even drinking hurts like hell and that pain kil+ler isn't gonna do shit, i mean talking hurts already" he said happy he had an exuse now
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well, even though I really want too, I can't, even drinking hurts like hell and that painkiller isn't gonna do shit, I mean talking hurts already,' Hannes said.
  'Ah, yeah, of course,' Dylan said, realizing that Hannes still had his jaw misplaced earlier. 'I'm sorry, that was stupid.' He laughed, more to mask his own awkwardness, and walked back to his desk with the box in his hands. Dylan sat down and opened the box, taking a cookie for himself. He didn't know what to say to Hannes right now, so he decided to get back to his work. It has to be done for tomorrow, after all.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ah, yeah, of course,' Dylan said, 'I'm sorry, that was stupid.' He laughed. Hannes nodded being the dick he was " yeah it is" he said as he looked at the window for a moment. He turned back to the teacher again " who cleaned all that mess up by the way, cause if me and kate have to do we can't cause she isn't here and i ain't cleaning that without her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

****( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next