HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Ignition &Hannes - Page 6 Empty

'Hannes...' the boy turned to teacher 'I am afraid I need to give you detention... Just for one hour, now, because you did burn a book, where you need to pay for... Maybe you will have more detention if I hear you did or say something to Kate, but we'll see, okay?'. He blinked his eyes empty "Kay" he said as he turned around "I have football first though, and nick will kill you if he heard that i missed it thanks to you so i am basically saving your life by goingl, keep that in mind when you hear kate's side of the story" he said no emotion in his voice as he started to walk away "Oh where and when and with who?" he asked holding the door open for himself
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Kay,' Hannes said as he turned around. 'I have football first though, and Nick will kill you if he heard that I missed it thanks to you so I am basically saving your life by going, keep that in mind when you hear Kate's side of the story,' he said with no emotion in his voice.
  Dylan nodded that he understood.
  'Oh where and when and with who?' Hannes asked, holding the door open.
  'Eh, my classroom, after football, with me,' Dylan responded.
  Hannes nodded and left.
  The teacher sighed and after looking around again he left the library too, searching for Kate...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Ronan was walking through the hallway crying over the amount of paperwork he had to do for these kids. He sighted as he pushed open the door to one of the longer corridors and looked outside for a moment, ah the sportfields well that was boring and continued on walking when he suddenly smelled smoke...kate. He quickly walked towards it and saw kate..but there was something off obou her, he frowned and walked up to her "First of all no smoking on the corridors that's isolation tomorrow" he said as he grabbed the cigarette out of her hand and threw it on the ground putting it out with his feet "Second of all, what's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Kate quickly left the library after Hannes left. She breathed heavily and she was shaking like crazy. She was still scared, and not only because of Hannes. She lost control again. In that moment, it didn't matter, she was still angry about Hannes calling her Katy though, but now she realized she did lost control over her mutation and that scared her. Especially because she set shelves and books on fire. This is just one room though, but it could be the whole school.
  She walked through the corridors, shakingly grabbing a cigarette, putting it in her mouth, and her lighter. She had lit on a cigarette a hundred times, but she had difficulty doing it right now. After lighting it, she quickly put the lighter back. She took a drag with a shaking breath and relaxed when the smoke filled her mouth. She held it there for a moment and then blew it out. She just wanted to take another drag, when suddenly her cigarette was taken from her. She jumped back, her hands for her, ready to punch someone, but she relaxed when she saw Ronan.
  'First of all no smoking on the corridors that's isolation tomorrow,' he said while putting it out with his feet. 'Second of all, what's wrong.'
  'Nothing,' Kate said, way too fast. She wanted to walk away, but Ronan stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Nothing,' Kate said Ronana frowned and stopped her as she wanted to walk away. "Just tell me i aiin't letting you go without you telling me what is wrong and who is involved, kate i studied to shit like this , so just tell me"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He stopped her and Kate turned around again. 'Just tell me I ain't letting you go without you telling me what is wrong and who is involved, Kate I studied to shit like this, so just tell me.'
  Kate groaned. 'Nothing is wrong, now let me go,' she said. Boi, she was shaking like crazy and she wanted, no needed, a cigarette soooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate groaned. 'Nothing is wrong, now let me go,' she said. ronan sights "Come o kate just say it,
i don't have the whole day and i am worried so just tell me i won't get mad i swear"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'Come on Kate just say it, I don't have the whole day and I am worried so just tell me I won't get mad I swear.'
  Kate laughed emotionless. 'Yeah right, you just say you are worried because you just want to give me detention for something. You aren't worried for one bit and you will get mad, because that's what teachers, or whatever you are, do. They will make the life of students a living hell. So don't come with your meaningless shit about being worried 'cause it isn't going to work on me!' she yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate laughed emotionless. 'Yeah right, you just say you are worried because you just want to give me detention for something. You aren't worried for one bit and you will get mad, because that's what teachers, or whatever you are, do. They will make the life of students a living hell. So don't come with your meaningless shit about being worried 'cause it isn't going to work on me!' she yelled at him. Ronan blinked and fucking I N H A L E D " YELLING IS NEVER AN FUCKING OPTION!" He yelled "And you are going to tell me cause you already have detention, so much that whatever you did doesn't change a thing and maybe if you tell me i can h e l p you!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'YELLING IS NEVER AN FUCKING OPTION!' Ronan yelled. 'And you are going to tell me cause you already have detention, so much that whatever you did doesn't change a thing and maybe if you tell me I can h e l p you!'
  'WELL YOU ARE FUCKING YELLING TOO!' she yelled back, anger flashing in her eyes. Suddenly she realized her anger. She quickly took a deep breath, closing her eyes, trying to control her anger. She almost set a teacher on fire before, she didn't want that to happen again, even if Ronan wasn't a teacher. 'That... That doesn't matter. It's about the idea...' she said, changing the volume of her voice from hard to very soft. 'You won't help me, you can't help me. Just... Leave me alone, I need a smoke.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'WELL YOU ARE FUCKING YELLING TOO!' she yelled back, anger flashing in her eyes. 'That... That doesn't matter. It's about the idea...' she said, changing the volume of her voice from hard to very soft. 'You won't help me, you can't help me. Just... Leave me alone, I need a smoke.' he blinked "Kate please tell me, i am going to find out anyway, security cameras you know, so it will help you a lot if you just tell me"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Kate please tell me, I am going to find out anyway, security camera's you know, so it will help you a lot if you just tell me.'
  Kate looked at him.
  Fuck.
  She sighed. 'Well... Then I don't have to tell you, because you have your stupid camera's. So why bother?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Well... Then I don't have to tell you, because you have your stupid camera's. So why bother?'. ronan sights as he looked at the girl "Cause if you tell me i will let you smoke right now, and i will give you less detention

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Cause if you tell me I will let you smoke right now, and I will give you less detention.'
  Kate was silent, looking at him as if he was crazy. She didn't want to tell him. Then she will admit her fears and shit, something he can use against her. Hannes knows already, that is terrible enough. But she really, really, really needed a fucking smoke. She sighed deeply and took out another cigarette, together with her lighter. Her hands were shaking as she looked at her lighter for a moment. She then shook her head and lit on her cigarette. She quickly put the lighter away again, and took a long drag. The ginger blew the smoke out shakingly and looked at Ronan again.
  Why the fuck am I doing this...
  'Hannes and I got into an argument,' she then said, shrugging to mask her shaking body. 'And eh... I may or may not have used fire...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

he watched her smoke and wanted to take it so badly but stayed calm. 'Hannes and I got into an argument,' she then said, shrugging to mask her shaking body. 'And eh... I may or may not have used fire...' the girl finally admitted. "Ahhh mr muller..ofcourse..and you didn't wanna use fire?" he asked "Cause an argument must mean that both of you did stuff"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next