HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Ignition &Hannes - Page 5 Empty

'That is what I am trying to do mein gott. But that isn't possible if some guy fucking interrogates you out of fucking nowhere!' he shouted. 'And having to repeat every fucking seconds get you nowhere aswell!'
  'Hannes, I am the care coordinator, it's my job to find out what happened if students had fights, and it's my job to solve them with you. I need to know what excactly happened, and you are the one who constantly repeats that you got into an argument. I know that, Hannes. Just tell me when what happened and what you guys said, the faster you are free to go, okay? I will search for Kate too, and I will ask her the same things, you are not getting blamed for everything, and especially not now, when I don't know the whole story.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'Hannes, I am the care coordinator, it's my job to find out what happened if students had fights, and it's my job to solve them with you. I need to know what excactly happened, and you are the one who constantly repeats that you got into an argument. I know that, Hannes. Just tell me when what happened and what you guys said, the faster you are free to go, okay? I will search for Kate too, and I will ask her the same things, you are not getting blamed for everything, and especially not now, when I don't know the whole story.' hannes stared at him for a second and fucking inhaled "I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" He responded breathing heavily "Kate is probably gone aswell, jesus fucking christ, i don't care that you are a care coordinator and that you want to solve fuucking everything, cause not everything is fixable okay, some things are just meant to be fucked!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes stared at him for a second and inhaled. 'I DON'T FUCKING CARE!' he then responded, breathing heavily. 'Kate is probably gone aswell, Jesus fucking Christ, I don't care that you are a care coordinator and that you want to solve fucking everything, cause not everything is fixable okay, some things are just meant to be fucked!'
  The teacher was silent for a moment. 'Look, Hannes...' he paused for a moment. 'Something happened there. I know you think not everything is fixable, but we can at least try, right? And yes, it's just an argument, but your nose is bleeding, and shelves fell down, if I remember correctly. So, it's not an regular argument, because Kate attacked you!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

The teacher was silent for a moment. 'Look, Hannes...' he paused for a moment. 'Something happened there. I know you think not everything is fixable, but we can at least try, right? And yes, it's just an argument, but your nose is bleeding, and shelves fell down, if I remember correctly. So, it's not an regular argument, because Kate attacked you!'. Hannes groaned again closing his eyes for a slight moment "Urgh just..just give us detention already" he grunted as he crossed his arms again "This isn't helping anything, and why try when it's helpless in the first place, kate isn't going to admit anything! cause she is almsot as dumb as jess and feli!" hev said "Plus frie- i meant mr fuchs isn't gonna listen to anyone and will just give us detention for an intire month!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Urgh just.. Just give us detention already,' he grunted, crossing his arms again. 'his isn't helping anything, and why try when it's helpless in the first place, kate isn't going to admit anything! cause she is almost as dumb as Jess and Feli! Plus Frie- I meant Mr Fuchs isn't gonna listen to anyone and will just give us detention for an intire month!'
  'I might give you detention, but I don't know yet. Kate isn't a concern for you, and I am not Mister Fuchs, and he isn't the care coordinator, so basically he has nothing to do with this.' Dylan responded. 'Wait, please don't say I said that,' he added fast while biting his lip anxiously. 'I meant... He has something to do with this, of course, I mean he is the principal, but like... Eh.. Well.. Just don't say I said that, please...'
  Nice, Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I might give you detention, but I don't know yet. Kate isn't a concern for you, and I am not Mister Fuchs, and he isn't the care coordinator, so basically he has nothing to do with this.' Dylan responded. 'Wait, please don't say I said that,' he added fast while biting his lip anxiously. 'I meant... He has something to do with this, of course, I mean he is the principal, but like... Eh.. Well.. Just don't say I said that, please...'. Hannes sighted deeply " Then just ..give me detention already cause i will get it no matter what, i mean did you see the fucking library?!" he said his hazel eyes narrowed as he looked around anxiously
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy sighed deeply. 'Then just... Give me detention already cause I will get it no matter what, I mean did you see the fucking library?' he said.
  'I'm not giving you detention... Yet. And no, I didn't see the library... Is it that bad? Did she attack with fire?' Dylan asked. He already knew the answer to that though, but just to be sure. He will check it out later too though. He sighed, wondering what the fuck happened there.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I'm not giving you detention... Yet. And no, I didn't see the library... Is it that bad? Did she attack with fire?' Dylan asked. Hannes nodded "Yeah it is pretty bad....and yeah there was a lot of fire..." he mumbled slowly calming down a bit his temprature dropping aswell "Scheiße..." he mumbled softly underneath his breath
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes nodded. 'Yeah it is pretty bad... And yeah there was a lot of fire...' he mumbled. 'Scheiße...'
  Dylan nodded.
  Oh boi...
  'Let's eh... Let's go there, okay? Maybe Kate is still there and I want to see the damage myself,' the teacher said, starting to walk to the library. 'You coming?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Let's eh... Let's go there, okay? Maybe Kate is still there and I want to see the damage myself,' the teacher said, starting to walk to the library. 'You coming?'. Hannes had turned around already but turned back to the teacher and sighted deeply knowing he did nott really have a choice now and just decided to go with it and walked towards him, not stopping nex to him and just kept walking as fast as he could not stopping until he reached the library and pushed open the door "Well here it is" he mumbled as he looked at the mess there was in one of the rows of bookshelves
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes had already turned around but he turned back and walked towards the library, not stopping for him. Dylan could keep up with his pace though.
  'Well here it is,' Hannes mumbled when he opened the door and, to be honest, Dylan was shocked. It was one big mess. The fallen shelves where Hannes was talking about where already standing though, but there were books laying everywhere on the ground. The shelves where burned and unstable and a lot of books where burned too. There was no Kate though. The teacher walked into the room and looked around him, inspecting the shelves, careful to not let them fall again.
  'This must be a hell of a fight...' he said, more to himself than to Hannes. He knew they both had anger issues, and Kate burned almost everything she could have her hands on, but this was different. Dylan didn't believe she would burn almost the whole library down...
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'This must be a hell of a fight...' he said. Hannes shrugged as he walked towards the mess and looked at the many books on the ground kneeling down to grab one, half of it was burned. He sights "Yeah i guess" he said calmly before throwing it at the wall. He stood up and looked around him when he laid eyes on a pile of ashes "Well i did nurn that book over there..not that you can still call it a book though" he said cause he was fucked already
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah I guess,' Hannes said calmly, before throwing a book at the wall.
  Dylan looked at him. He was happy he was calm now though.
  'Well I did burn that book over there... Not that you can still call it a book though,' he said.
  The teacher followed his look and saw a pile of ashes. 'Why did you burn it?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Why did you burn it?' the teacher asked. Hannes shrugged "Cause kate needed it" he replied as he looked at the burned books "And i was mad at her, so yeah..that's basically the reason..i guess" he mumbled as he touched one othe shelves which imediatly fell on the ground broken in two "Well..that sucks" he said looking at it
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy shrugged. 'Cause Kate needed it. And I was mad at her, so yeah... That's basically the reason.. I guess,' he mumbled as he touched a shelve which immediately fell on the ground broken in two. 'Well... That sucks,' he said looking at it.
  Dylan was silent for a moment, thinking about his options. Eventually, he got to a conclusion he didn't like, but had to be done. 'Hannes...' he started. 'I am afraid I need to give you detention... Just for one hour, now, because you did burn a book, where you need to pay for... Maybe you will have more detention if I hear you did or say something to Kate, but we'll see, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next