HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Ignition &Hannes - Page 4 Empty

'Hannes, look at me,' Dylan said while he gently pushed the boys chin up. Hannes was a bit shaken and stepped back, bumping into the lockers behind him "Jesus" he mumbled . 'Hannes, what happened?' the teacher said. Hannes looked up again "We just got in an argument! Like i just said! mein gott" he looked away again "Didn't think it would be that hard to understand the word argument"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes stepped back and bumped into the locker behind him.
  Dylan let his hand down, respecting his personal space.
  'Jesus,' he mumbled. 'We just got in an argument! Like I just said! Mein gott,' he looked away again. 'Didn't think it would be that hard to understand the word argument.'
  'No, I understand you,' Dylan said. 'But what happened in the argument? Why is your nose bleeding?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'No, I understand you,' Dylan said. 'But what happened in the argument? Why is your nose bleeding?' hannes groaned irritation levels on it's highest "We just argued, and argued, then she suddenly fucking attackes so fire everywhere, i shrug cauise it ain't hurting me, so then i take a step back ad lean on shelves, shelves fall and then it began to bleed! happy now ? jesus fucking christ!" he yelled cause that is what he did at that moment in time
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes groaned. 'We just argued, and argued, then she suddenly fucking attackes so fire everywhere, I shrug cause it ain't hurting me, so then I take a step back and lean on shelves, shelves fall and then it began to bleed! Happy now? Jesus fucking Christ!' he yelled.
  Dylan nodded and was silent for a moment. 'So... Why did Kate attack?' he asked. 'I mean, I know she can be difficult, so don't think I'm not believing you or anything, but I need to know the whole story, you see,' he added.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan nodded and was silent for a moment. 'So... Why did Kate attack?' he asked. 'I mean, I know she can be difficult, so don't think I'm not believing you or anything, but I need to know the whole story, you see,' he added. Hannes narrowed his eyes...urgh this guy "Like i said it was an argument a- r - g -u - m -e - n -t!" he spelled, cause he is capable of doing that

Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Like I said it was an argument a-r-g-u-m-e-n-t!' he spelled angrily.
  Dylan nodded. 'Hannes, I know, okay, you told me. But what did she, and you, say excactly? What caused her sudden outburst?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, I know, okay, you told me. But what did she, and you, say excactly? What caused her sudden outburst?' hannes shrugged "I don't know sir" he lied as he began to think about what happened "she just suddenly fucking exploded while all i did was giving her my oppinion" he said his ars crossed "So i get angry cause she ruins everything"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes shrugged. 'I don't know sir,' he said. 'She just suddenly fucking exploded while all I did was giving her my oppinion. So I get angry cause she ruins everything.'
  Ah, his opinion...
  'What were you talking about?' he asked, hoping he would get answers this way. Hannes wasn't the easiest with saying what happened excactly...
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'What were you talking about?' he asked. Hannes rolled his eyes, he couldn't wait till football practise, the only good thing that happened every week, the only thing he was good at. "just...stuff smoking...how it was all her fault...how she was scare- nothing" he replied anxiously looking around him trying to calm down a bit, it wasn't working that well however
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Just... Stuff smoking... How it was all her fault.. How she was scare- nothing,' he replied anxiously looking around him.
  Dylan frowned. 'Scared? Is that what you wanted to say?' he asked. He wondered what Kate could be scared of. He didn't want to be nosey, because he could understand why Kate wouldn't like someone to know why she was scared, but he needed to know the whole story. And he wasn't the type to tell others though, not that Kate would understand that... Plus, it can be important, because Hannes cut himself off.  'Hannes, why was Kate scared? Did you do something?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'Scared? Is that what you wanted to say?' he asked. Hannes wanted to die for sure. He groaned once more as he leaned against the lockers behind him. 'Hannes, why was Kate scared? Did you do something?' hannes sighted deeply "Because i put out her cigarette and wasn't burned ..i guess" he said as he continued tapping on the floor, hm weird here the floor was made of wood....damn this school was weird
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The German leaned against the lockers and sighed. 'Because I put out her cigarette and wasn't burned... I guess,' he said as he tapped on the floor.
  'You.. Froze her cigarette?' Dylan asked, starting to understand where Kate was coming from. 'So she got scared and then you got into an argument? When did she attack you?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'You.. Froze her cigarette?' Dylan asked, hannes nodded. 'So she got scared and then you got into an argument? When did she attack you?'. Hannes blinked "Like i just said after an ar-gu-ment! Which only made the argument worse and worse and worse, then it got out of hand, she said stuff, i walk away cause i wanted to fucking punch her and stuff but i was like, nah i have football this afternoon so i just walked away leaving her there, cause she is going to clean up that mess!" he said extremely quick and loudly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He blinked. 'Like I just said after an ar-gu-ment! Which only made the argument worse and worse and worse, then it got out of hand, she said stuff, i walk away cause i wanted to fucking punch her and stuff but i was like, nah i have football this afternoon so i just walked away leaving her there, cause she is going to clean up that mess!' he said extremely quick and loudly.
  'Okay, Hannes, calm down,' Dylan said, holding his hands for him. 'Anger isn't going to help you now. Take a deep breath and clear your mind, okay? Calm down...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Okay, Hannes, calm down,' Dylan said, holding his hands for him. 'Anger isn't going to help you now. Take a deep breath and clear your mind, okay? Calm down...' the teacher said. Hannes blinked "That is what i am trying to do mein gott. But that isn't possible if some guy fucking interrogates you out of fucking nowhere!" he shouted "And hsaving to repeat every fucking seconds get you nowhere aswell!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next