HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignition &Hannes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ignition &Hannes - Page 3 Empty

Suddenly Hannes grabbed the book out of her hands. He stared at her as it slowly began to burn.
  Kate stared back.
  'Schlampe,' Hannes mumbled as he put it out and threw it on the ground.
  The ginger sighed. 'That was a waste of a perfect book, Hannes... I am very dissapointed in you...' she said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

The ginger sighed. 'That was a waste of a perfect book, Hannes... I am very dissapointed in you...' she said as she crossed her arms. He smirked as he placed the books back on the shelves before turning to kate "well welcome in the club you are definitely not the first one to say that" he said as he rolled his eyes, placing the books back "well I guess you need to find that book somewhere else" he pauzed "Katy"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well welcome to the club you are definitely not the first on t say that. Well I guess you need to find that book somewhere else,' he paused. 'Katy.'
Oh. Boi. Oh yeah, that's even worse than before. She uncrossed her arms and her hair got like ten thousend more red, with her hands sparkling like crazy. 'Don't you dare... To call me Katy!' she yelled before shouting fire. It was more than before. At this moment she couldn't even care about what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Don't you dare... To call me Katy!' she yelled before shouting fire. It was more than before. Hannes blinked as the fire surrounded him, burning everything it touched but he...he just crossed his arms waiting for the fire to stop which it eventually did "wauw you really did it this time" he said as he looked around him books were burned, shelves were burned , a chair! A FUCKING CHAIR. "HEY I JUST ORGANIZED THAT, WELL DONE KATE MEIN GOTT," he yelled
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Wauw you really did it this time,' he said as the fire stopped.
Kate was breathing heavily, anger flashing in her eyes.
'HEY I JUST ORGANIZED THAT, WELL DONE KATE MEIN GOTT,' Hannes yelled.
'WELL IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU, YOU ORGANIZE IT AGAIN HUH?!' Kate responded. 'YOU CAUSED THIS YOURSELF, BASTARD!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

WELL IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU, YOU ORGANIZE IT AGAIN HUH?!' Kate responded. 'YOU CAUSED THIS YOURSELF, BASTARD!' Hannes blinked..ouch "first of all HOW CAN I ORGANIZE IT, IF IT'S BURNED YOU FUCKING IDIOT, SECOND OF ALL STOP CALLING NE A FUCKING BASTARD!; he screamed anger clearly noticeable on his still scarred face " ah we are fuck..wait..correction..you are fucked"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'First of all HOW CAN I ORGANIZE IT, IF IT'S BURNED YOU FUCKING IDIOT, SECOND OF ALL STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING BASTARD!' he screamed. 'Ah we are fuck... Wait.. Corretion.. You are fucked.'
'AS IF I CARE, YOU'LL MAKE UP SOMETHING. AND WHAT? ARE YOU A BASTARD OR SOMETHING?' She laughed. 'And no, I am not fucked, you are fucked. You fucking caused all of this!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"AS IF I CARE, YOU'LL MAKE UP SOMETHING. AND WHAT? ARE YOU A BASTARD OR SOMETHING?' She laughed. 'And no, I am not fucked, you are fucked. You fucking caused all of this!' He looked at her and hust blinked before he turned around to the last shelve still hanging and fucking smashed it off the wall and walked away flipping her off before he walked out off the library and now wandered through thr corridors and kicked a locker which fucking hurt "Scheiße! he yelled before he turned around and noticed that that Canadian weirdo just stood there "what?!" he may or may not asked rudely
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan was walking through the corriders, hoping to not get lost again. When he turned around a corner, he saw Hannes kicking a locker.
'Scheiße!' he yelled. He then turned around. 'What?!' he asked rudely.
Dylan walked up to him. 'Hannes, what's wrong?' he asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, what's wrong?' he asked. Hannes narrowed his eyes "what ever kate said it was her fault! he may or may not have yelled. He crossed his arms breathing heavily tapping on the floor with his feet "not that you would believe it! So yeh blame me I don't care" he said not really knowing what he was saying "ah fuck"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Whatever Kate said it was her fault!' Hannes yelled.
  Dylan frowned.
  'Not that you would believe it! So yeh blame me I don't care,' he said. 'Ah fuck.'
  'Who told you I won't believe you?' he asked. 'I can't blame anyone without knowing the whole story, though. So, Hannes, I'm not blaming you for something. I don't even know what's going on!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Who told you I won't believe you?' he asked. 'I can't blame anyone without knowing the whole story, though. So, Hannes, I'm not blaming you for something. I don't even know what's going on!' Hannes looked up and blinkend "oh....well it's all kate's fucking fault sir" he said as he crossed his arms anger flashing in his now hazel green eyes "she ruined everything as usual and urgh" he said his eyes narrowed
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes looked up and blinked. 'Oh... Well it's all Kate's fucking fault sir,' he said crossing his arms, anger flashing in his eyes. 'She ruined everything as usual and urgh.'
  'What is her fault? What did she do?' Dylan asked. He knew Kate could be difficult sometimes, or actually always, and it was very likely for those two to get an argument. But Hannes wasn't the nicest too...
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'What is her fault? What did she do?' Dylan asked. Hannes breathed heavily and looked away his feet restlessly tapping on the ground , kate's words still on his mind "we got in an argument sir" he mumbled under his breath before wiping away the now hard pieces of blood ob his face, still refusing to look at the man in front of him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes breathed heavily and Dylan seriously began to worry now. 'We got in an argument sir,' the boy mumbled under his breath, Dylan had difficulty to hear him.
  He sighed. An argument, of course. Dylan saw him wiping away something that had the colour red. 'Hannes, look at me,' Dylan said while he gently pushed the boys chin up. He saw his nose all covered in now dried blood.
  Oh boi...
  'Hannes, what happened?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ignition &Hannes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next