HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 16 Empty

''nah''. 'Hm... Not anymore,' she said with a shrug, turning away from him. The german groaned ”what the fuck kate?!” he nearly shouted flinching in pain as he kept looking at her, noticing what happened to her hair ”what the fuck is happening to your hair” he said ashe laughed softly to avoid pain” damn it looks like a fucking traffic light”
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

'What the fuck Kate?!' he nearly shouted.
  Kate just shrugged.
  'What the fuck is happening to your hair,' he said as he laughed softly.
  Kate groaned internal as she took a strangle of hair in her hand. It was flaming red.
  'Damn it looks like a fucking traffic light.'
  Now the girl looked at him, anger rising inside of her making it only more red. Now sprakles came out of her hand too. She could already control it, but not when her emotions were that high. 'Say something like that again and I'll make you look like a fucking traffic light,' she threatend him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Say something like that again and I'll make you look like a fucking traffic light,' she threatend him. Hannes looked at her hands and smirked ” that wont work on me you fucking idiot” he said with a bit of a laugh ”did your brains get danage during the fall or are it just the genes? Cause i think its like both”
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes smirked and Kate wanted to wipe that smirk off of his already damaged face. 'That won't work on me you fucking idiot,' he said with a laugh. 'Did your brains get damage during the fall or are it just the genes? Cause I think it's like both.'
  Kate smirked as she realized Hannes wasn't getting it. 'I think you're the one with the brain damage and fucked up genes cause you are not getting what I mean. Because I am most certainly sure it will work.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She smirked , confusing the boy a bit. 'I think you're the one with the brain damage and fucked up genes cause you are not getting what I mean. Because I am most certainly sure it will work.' She said and hannes frowned ” uhm no oh my god are you that dumb” he laughed ” oh my god kate noo you van’t be this way oh my god jesus fucking christ” he laughed even though it hurt ”noo you can’t”
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes frowned. 'Uhm no oh my god are you that dumb,' he laughed. 'oh my god Kate noo you can't be this way oh my god Jesus fucking Christ,' he laughed, making Kate a bit unsure, but they couldn't be thinking the same thing right? 'Noo you can't.'
  'But I can though,' Kate responded with a smirk. She shifted in her bed so that she could step out of it. 'You wanna see?' she asked as she stepped out, hopping towards Hannes' bed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'But I can though,' Kate responded with a smirk. She shifted in her bed so that she could step out of it. 'You wanna see?' she asked as she stepped out, hopping towards Hannes' bed.
Hannes laughed ”go ahead cripple” he said while looking at her not impressed at all thinking dhe was going to use fire or something
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes laughed. 'Go ahead cripple,' he said not impressed.
  That made Kate sure he really had no idea what was going on. Or he had and was just bluffing, but Kate needed to make this step now. Kate laughed too. 'All right, now see-' and then she hit him in the face. She smiled a not so nice smile but you could see she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

. 'All right, now see-' and then it hit him literally he got his hand against his cheek as fast as possible rubbing his now red cheek ”what the fuck kate?!” he said as he got up to hit back all mad immeadiatly falling back in pain scolding loudly in regret
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He rubbed his now red cheek. 'What the fuck Kate?!' he said as he got up but fell back again in pain, scolding loudly.
  Kate smirked. 'Now see, I told you I would make you look like a fucking traffic light,' she said with a smile. She then turned around, took her crutches and walked to the sink to get some water.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate smirked. 'Now see, I told you I would make you look like a fucking traffic light,' she said with a smile. She then turned around, took her crutches and walked to the sink to get some water. Hannes smirked as he focussed on the glass of water in her hands, using his new found mutation to freeze it which it did halfway however but it was a huge milestone for the boy, and perhaps it would be better now you don't see the frozen part immeadiatly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate didn't saw the smirk on his face so she guess it was all right to drink that water. But when she wanted to take a sip it was suddenly frozen. Kinda. She gasped in shock and stepped backwards while letting the glass of water fall on the ground. It broke, letting the water splash on her. She almost screamed as she hopped backwards, forgetting that her leg was broken for a moment and almost fell down. Kate looked at the boy and her hair lit up again. 'What. The. Fuck. Did you do?!' she shouted at him. She didn't knew he could do that and it was giving her goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes smirked as he looked at the scene that unfolded infront of his eyes laughing with it. 'What. The. Fuck. Did you do?!' she shouted at him. hannes smiled, "well you see i am laughing, a human emotion people tend to have when they think something is funny?" he explaied as if she was a kid as like revenge for what she did "seriously it is not that hard to understand katy, but ofcourse for people with a mental disability like you...hm it kind of understandable" he said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes smiled. 'Well you see I am laughing, a human emotion people tend to have when they think something is funny?' he explained as if she was a kid. 'Seriously it is not that hard to understand Katy, but of course for people with a mental disability like you... Hm it kind of understandable,' he said with a shrug.
  Ooooh, Kate was so fucking angry right now. There was fire coming out of her hands since she couldn't hold it back anymore. She didn't knew Hannes could do that, and she would never fully admit she is scared as fuck for that shit to him, and now he was treating her like a child too? Ooohh boii. He got himself a coffin. She couldn't do anything right now though. She didn't have a mutation like Hannes, he would see if she would go to him... Plus, she was so fucking afraid he will do anything again just when she moved. So she leaned against the wall, letting the anger out with fire as she avoided eye contact. She did look at Ronan for a moment though, hoping he would wake up so that they could finally go.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes just looked at her laughinly "pff he ain't gonna wake up, probably drank too much...i mean he is irish...but so are you...so like...i don't really get it but then again the traffic light hair explains the connection pretty much"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next