HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we are again ( kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Here we are again ( kate) Empty

Ronan walked through the shoolyard, finally having finished packing and having, with hesistence, given dylan and nick the hard jo of the night and day shifts and walked up to his car
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Kate was leaning against the car, cigarette in hand. She looked at the main door of the school, waiting impatiently for Ronan. When he finally came out of the school a small smile appeared on her face. That dissapeared soon enough to be seen though. When he arrived at the car she put out her cigarette and opened the door, taking seat in the passengers seat. She dumped her bag behind her. The girl sighed as she looked up the address and showed it to Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Ronan stepped in and buckeled up before looking at the adress "Ah alrighty then" he said as he started the car and drove off while putting on sonme music "I guess you know where the food is" he said calmly as he kept an eye on the road
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ah alright then,' he said as he started the car and drove off while putting on some music. 'I guess you know where the food is,' he said calmly.
  Kate nodded. 'Mhm...' She looked down at her lap while playing with her phone. That moment she just got a message from Clint what her made jump up a bit. She quickly turned off the sound and screen and put her phone away. She had a glance from it and it didn't look good. She looked away from Ronan, hoping he didn't notice anything, while trying to control her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Ronan was just driving and mumbling along the lyrics of every song before noticing her shock "What's wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What's wrong?' he asked.
  Kate scold herself for being so damn scared. 'N-nothing,' she lied. Her voice was soft and hoarse from the fear.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'N-nothing,' Ronan fucking pulled over and locked the car doors before he stared at her, ice in his normally quite warm eyes "Don't ever lie to me kate, what's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan pulled over the car and Kate could feel her chest tighten. She noticed him locking the car and that's when she began to panic.
  'Don't ever lie to me Kate, what's wrong.'
  Kate tried opening the door. 'Nothing is wrong I told you, please open the car,' she begged while she looked at Ronan for a moment. She wasn't claustrophobic, it's just that small spaces with no exit terrified her now.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate tried opening the door. 'Nothing is wrong I told you, please open the car,' she begged while she looked at Ronan for a moment. Ronan yawned "Well there clearly is"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well there clearly is.'
  Kate shook her head. 'Please, just mind your own business,' Kate spat. 'You're not helping at all. Let's just... Go...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate spat. 'You're not helping at all. Let's just... Go...' ronana rolled his eyes as he turned up the volume of the song and sang along loudly hoping that that torture would do something
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan rolled his eyes as he turned up the volume of the song and started singing loudly.
  Kate looked at him with shock and surprise.
  Is he singing? He is fucking singing. If you can even call this singing.. Oh God please make this stop.
  She sighed loudly. 'Boi you sing more worse than Nick and that says something,' she said while turning down the volume. She looked at him with irritation. 'I just got a message and I was just scared by the sound, that's all. Nothing to worry about, really,' she told him, not knowing if he would see through her lie. Altough it wasn't really a lie. There was some truth behind it...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She sighed loudly. 'Boi you sing more worse than Nick and that says something,' she said while turning down the volume. She looked at him with irritation. 'I just got a message and I was just scared by the sound, that's all. Nothing to worry about, really,' she told him. IT WORKED well kinda, he looked at her "Tell me more tell me more!" he sang a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Tell me more tell me more!' Ronan sang with a smirk on his face.
  Kate groaned and looked away. 'Oh my God you're the worst. And you are my father, Jesus fucking Christ,' she mumbled. She looked at him again. 'There is nothing more, that's it,' she shrugged. 'I just got a message and that scared me a little, can we just go now?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate groaned and looked away. 'Oh my God you're the worst. And you are my father, Jesus fucking Christ,' she mumbled. She looked at him again. 'There is nothing more, that's it,' she shrugged. 'I just got a message and that scared me a little, can we just go now?'. Ronan looked at he3r "Why did it scare you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Here we are again ( kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next