HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 9 Empty

Hannes blinked. 'Oh... Really... Damn... Didn't knew that yet... But if Nick is deaf, then Abel should be deaf too, I mean it runs in the family,' he yawned, 'oh wait that's not how genes work... Nevermind nevermind.' He laughed a bit.
  Kate was now looking at him extremely confused, trying to figure out what the fuck was happening. 'Dude. What the fuck?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'Dude. What the fuck?' Hannes blinked "hm? i am just trying to lighten up the mood a bit " he said with a dumb ass smile on his face "i mean...i am too tired to argue like oh my god i am so fucking tired jesus fucking christ" he said while yawning "it ain0t normal you know" he said not even feeling his ribs anymore
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Hm? I am just trying to lighten up the mood a bit,' he said with a dumb ass smile on his face.
  Kate raised her eyebrows at this.
  'I mean... I am too tired to argue like oh my god I am so fucking tired jesus fucking christ,' he said while yawning. 'It ain't normal you know.'
  'Then fucking sleep!' Kate replied, still having the confused and not even believing what is happening here look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Then fucking sleep!' Kate replied. Hannes nodded but also shook his head " boi " soof influances right there " i don't know, sleeping is fun and all but i also can't but i also can cause i am tired you know boi i don't even know where i am.oh yeh the hospital damn, i think i am better though i mean...just look i can touch my hands and it ain't hurtin" he said calmly as he didnt really notice ro just sitting there
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Boi I don't know, sleeping is fun and all but I also can't but I also can cause I am tired you know boi I don't even know where I am. Oh yeh the hospital damn, I think I am better though I mean... Just look I can touch my hands and it ain't hurtin,' he said calmly.
  Kate was just looking at him, not knowing the fuck she had to do with this. So she looked at Ro but he wasn't helping either. 'Eh... I guess...' she thus said a bit hesitant about it all as she looked at Hannes again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Eh... I guess...' she thus said a bit hesitant about it all as she looked at Hannes again. Hannes just filled an entire minute with blinking " boi where the fuck am i again and who are you..." he mumbled "hm...do i care though" he said as yawned until he just turned around which normally hurt like hell but he felt nothing probably cracking them ribs smh "well i am just going to close my-" and he gone euy
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes just filled an entire minute with blinking. 'Boi where the fuck am I again and who are you...' he mumbled. 'Hm... Do I care though,' he said as he yawned. He then turned around and didn't scream it out from the pain.
   Huh. Impressive.
   'Well I am just going to close my-' and then he was silent.
   Kate was silent as well for a couple of seconds. 'What the fuck,' she eventually said as she turned to Ronan with a asking look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate was silent as well for a couple of seconds. 'What the fuck,' she eventually said as she turned to Ronan. Ronan smiled " hm?" he said as he sat down on his chair his arms crossed as he looked at the brit " it's pretty easy really, caffeine, meds and he is asleep" he said calmly "see that's the fun thing about paperwork, you know stuff"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'Hm?' he said as he said down on his chair, his arms crossed. 'It's pretty easy really, caffeine, meds and he is asleep,' he said calmly. 'See that's the fun thing about paperwork, you know stuff.'
  Kate looked at Hannes for a moment before looking back. Then she let out a single chuckle. 'Boi... That's the fun part of being the daughter of you, you also know stuff,' she said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Then she let out a single chuckle. 'Boi... That's the fun part of being the daughter of you, you also know stuff,' she said as she laughed. "hm...what ya gonna do then huh"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Hm... What ya gonna do then huh,' Ronan said.
  Kate thought for a moment as a smirk appeared on her face. 'Well ehm... Blackmail?' she said with a laugh. 'And just... Use them for pranks and shit.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Well ehm... Blackmail?' she said with a laugh. 'And just... Use them for pranks and shit.' ronan smirked "thanks for saying it, now i know whoo to punish when i suspect blackmail or a prank"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smirked. 'Thanks for saying it, now I know whoo to punish when I suspect blackmail or a prank.'
  Kate looked at him with a ''boi'' Look and a slight smile. 'Dude, I'm not the only one who pulls pranks,' she laughed. 'And I'm not someone who uses blackmail though. That's more a... Hannes or like, your thing,' she shrugged with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Dude, I'm not the only one who pulls pranks,' she laughed. 'And I'm not someone who uses blackmail though. That's more a... Hannes or like, your thing,' she shrugged with a smirk. The irish man blinked before rolling his eyes, arms crossed whilst leaning back in his somewhat comfy hospital chair "I would never. Blackmail anyone kate, that's sad and wrong and I am not going any lower than nick's niveau , thought yoi would know that by now?" He said with a small smirk on his face "but anyhow, how is your leg doing?" He asked, a clear sight of worry in his pale eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He rolled his eyes, his arms crossed as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting on. 'I would never. Blackmail anyone Kate, that's sad and wrong and I am not going any lower than Nicks niveau, thought you would know that by now?' he said with a small smirk.
  Kate rolled her eyes too. 'Sure.'
  'But anyhow, how is your leg doing?' Ronan then asked and Kate could swear she saw worry in his eyes.
  'Oh, fine,' she shrugged, 'I'm kinda used to it, you know?' She laughed. 'I just hope it will heal fast because doing nothing is so boring,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next