HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waving through a window (friedrich)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Waving through a window (friedrich)  - Page 2 Empty

He stared at his brother before being thrown to the side, wasn't this like..child abuse?!. He almost fell on the stone floot..definatly stone. "That's not how you talk to a lady, mister Müller." his brother said. Hannes S M I R K E D at this "That's not how you talk to you're little brother friedrich" he didn't say half brother or once, not that he forgot [b]"I was just giving my honest opinion, like you always say, i gotta be honest" [/b] he grossed his arms as he winked "I always listen you know" there was no sign of fear in his green eyes as he stared into his brother's death glare, as his grin froze. He looked at the other students who where outside throwing sand at eachothe and talking...idiots. Well at least he could say what he wanted now ...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Hannes smirked at this. "That's not how you talk to you're little brother friedrich" He didn't say halfbrother. He didn't say halfbrother. "I was just giving my honest opinion, like you always say, i gotta be honest" Friedrich raised his eyebrows. The boy winked at him. "I always listen you know" The teacher sighed. "You don't have to be honest when it's about people you know, just try to be nice for a change." He looked at his brother, who was staring out of the window. "Please just try to make one friend this year, then I'll leave you alone." He sighed. "Seriously, I'm not kidding. The people here aren't half as bad as you think. There must be someone you like around here."
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"You don't have to be honest when it's about people you know, just try to be nice for a change." hannes frowned..N-I-C-E? wtf?!. "Please just try to make one friend this year, then I'll leave you alone." oh mein gott he wanted to fucking r u n away from this guy but he knew Friedrich was F A S T like a fucking demon. "Seriously, I'm not kidding. The people here aren't half as bad as you think. There must be someone you like around here." hannes laughed sarcastically as he leaned foward getting closer to his H A L F brother's face "I had friends, many, untill you suddenly decided to, after all those years, to finally show up, and fucked up my whole life and now you are telling me to make friends, tsk you pathetic bastard" ...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

His little brother leaned closer to his face (aka, standing on his toes) and laughed sarcastically. "I had friends, many, untill you suddenly decided to, after all those years, to finally show up, and fucked up my whole life and now you are telling me to make friends, tsk you pathetic bastard" Friedrich could feel his blood boil. "Idiot, you're the bastard here."
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Idiot, you're the bastard here." the teacher said. Hannes almost fell over as his eyes widenend, pain and anger in his eyes which quickly changed to sadness and even a flash of fear, as he broke down on the inside. Everything on his face changed within a blink of his eyes, his shoulders lowered as he stared at his brother, trying not to cry, shit he was going to cry "Yes just rub it in my fucking face! Yes dad wasn't supposed to have me, yes he ditched me!" He yelled his voice full of pain and sadness , his whole body was shaking as he didn't try to not cry anymore. He remebered how his dad called him his bastard son when they first met when he was 14, he remebered how his step-brother called him one too, and he completly broke down. tears streaming down his now reddish cheeks "Asshole" he said with his broken voice his body still shivering ...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

His brother started crying. "Yes just rub it in my fucking face! Yes dad wasn't supposed to have me, yes he ditched me!" Friedrich tried to not cry as well. "Asshole" He stepped forward to hug Hannes, but didn't hug as tight as the last time. He barely even touched him. Friedrich gently shook him and tried to shush him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes eyes widened as he kinda felt his brothers arms around him..wtf. He prepared to die but noticed his brother didn't strangle him this time. He sightded as body temperature dropped dramatically without him knowing he could do that, nor did he notice it happened, he was still sobbing, not fighting his brother for once in his life. He calmed down, as his temperatures dropped. He closed his green eyes and breathed deeply, still not realizing what was happening, like the idiot he was...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

He was so freaking cold. Did Hannes even know he could do this? Friedrich shivered as Hannes' temperature dropped. He released his brother the moment he felt that he was calmed down. He smiled and shivered at the German kid. "Jesus, do you even know you can make your temperature drop?"
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He didn't even notice that his brother was shivering. But as soon as friedrich released him he opened his eyes which where now almost gray "Jesus, do you even know you can make your temperature drop?". He blinked twice and looked at his brother, extremely confused and looked at his arm "What.." a tear dripped on his arm and slowly froze. He blinked "Mein gott" he mumbled "The fuck??? no??? ofcourse i didn't!" he said still extremely confused...what the fuck. He looked at his brother "Did you?" he asked, knowing that this guy knew a lot. Still tryingto proces this new information...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

The boy blinked twice and looked down, to his arm. "What.." Friedrich smiled weakly, still shivering. "Mein gott... The fuck??? no??? ofcourse i didn't!" His brother looked extremely confused at him. "Did you? Friedrich laughed at this. "Ofcourse not!" He touched his brothers shoulder en softly nudged him to the door. "Come, let's go outside, then you can practice a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Ofcourse not!" Hannes smirked, yes his brother didn't know everything! He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and tried to push it away, but was too late, getting pushed towards the door...child abuse "Come, let's go outside, then you can practice a bit.". He frowned but didn't say a word as he walked outside and looked at the kids in front of him, he sighed as he narrowed his eyes...people ... ew. He just wanted to grab his phone and check on the budesliga results.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

His brother, ofcourse, was on his phone almost immediately. Friedrich sighed and walked up to him. "Mister Müller, put your phone away or I'll have to take your phone." He frowned and looked at him. "Seriously, at least try to act interested." He rolled his eyes and walked towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"Mister Müller, put your phone away or I'll have to take your phone." he heard his teacher say, somewhere..in the distance. "Seriously, at least try to act interested.". Hannes eyes widenend as he was waitingfor the webpage to load "Give me one second..just got to wait for once second" he mumbled fuck why was his internet so slow here. YES it was loaded. He lookeed at his screen. And began laughing pffff freiburg sucked!. He met his brothers gaze and quickly put his phone away
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Hannes' eyes widened. "Give me one second..just got to wait for once second" Friedrich rolled his eyes. His bro laughed as the webpage loaded. He quickly put his phone away.
'Hannes, hand me your phone. Now.' Friedrich gave him a deathglare and nudged him towards the group. "Join your group, now."
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Hannes, hand me your phone. Now.' he shook his head "bist du bescheuert?"i ain't gonna-" he met his half brother's deathly glare and sights handing him his phone "Join your group, now." he groaned as he aprouched his group and "accidentally" bemped into joli "Whoops es tut mir leid " he gave his half brother a last stare before looking at his group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Waving through a window (friedrich)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next