HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 8 Empty

'Am I bothered though?' Kate continued. 'Look at my face,' she said. 'Is this the face of bothered?' he stared at her when he wanted to fucking scream but instead kicked the bed which hurt both his ribs and feet so he shouted out the pain and anger in swearwords
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Hannes then kicked the bed, causing him to shout out in pain and angry swearwords.
  That was the moment Kate lost it. She laughed extremely hard as she looked at Hannes. 'Seriously though,' she started while she gasped for air, 'that was completely your fault.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She laughed extremely hard as she looked at Hannes. 'Seriously though,' she started while she gasped for air, 'that was completely your fault.' Hannes glared at her "well fuck you katy" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well fuck you Katy,' he said calmly.
  Kate stopped laughing abruptly when she heard that and looked at Hannes with an almost murderous face. 'You fucking-' she said as she started to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'You fucking-' she said as she started to get out of bed. Hannes blinked "what's wrong kat-y?" he said before turning to the glass of water to swallow a "painkiller" well that was what was told him before turning back to kate a smirk on his face "no need to get so upset katY"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What's wrong Kat-y?' he said before turning to a glass of water.
  Kate only got angrier but struggled to get out this time.
  'No need to get so upset KatY.'
  'Shut your fucking mouth Johannes,' Kate shot back as she finally got out of bed, ready to hop to Hannes' bed to smack him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Shut your fucking mouth Johannes,' Kate shot back as she finally got out of bed, ready to hop to Hannes' bed to smack him. Well, this was it the moment to come in, he had been watching them through the small window in the door and now it was getting out of hand "yep no no no no" he said as he walked in and pulled her back carefully "kate calm the fuck down, he is down in like a half hour so just let it rest, if you do it , it would just be a waste of time" he basically whispered
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Yep no no no no,' Kate heard Ronan say behind her but that didn't fucking stop her. Unfortunately for her Ronan did stop her by pulling her back carefully. 'Kate calm the fuck down, he is down in like a half hour so just let it rest, if you do it, it would just be a waste of time,' he basically whispered.
  Kate looked at him with angry eyes and then turned to Hannes again. But, believe it or not, she actually did let it go as she turned around and climbed into her bed again. She turned away from Hannes so that she wouldn't have to look at him and angrily leaned against her enormous pillow with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He smiled out of relief "pfew" he said as he sat down and grabbed one of those random magezine stuff things and just blended into the background i guess, he was just..sitting there doin nothing else then reading
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Pfew,' he said as he sat down and grabbed a random magazine or something and did nothing else than sitting there and reading.
  Kate huffed and shifted to a more comfortable position, refusing to look at Hannes. If Ronan said about Hannes being out in a half hour was true it better be a fast half hour.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He was just laying there ignoring them completely no interction at all and was just ejoying the silent moment as he noticed his eyelids getting heavier and heavier every minute starting to yawn "oh my godd i am so tiredd what the actual fuck it's like 9 o' clock or somthing" he said his accent thickTM while rubbing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh my godd I am so tiredd what the actual fuck it's like 9 o'clock or something,' Hannes suddenly said, his accent thicker than normal.
  Kate couldn't help to look at him all confused. 'What?' was all she said because this was so random and weird.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'What?' he heard someone say as he turned to the core of the sounds " i said, i am tired, are you deaf or something? " he asked "wait wasn't abel deaf...what?" he was confused now as he looked at kate forcing his eyes to stay open
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I said, I am tired, are you deaf or something?' he asked. 'Wait wasn't Abel deaf... What?' he said as he looked at Kate.
  Kate's face just got more confused as she looked at him. 'No, Nick is deaf,' she answered as she quickly glanced at Ronan for some support cause this was really fucking weird.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'No, Nick is deaf,' she answered. Hannes blinked " oh..really...damn...didn't knew that yet...but if nixk is deaf, then abel should be deaf too, i mean it runs in the family" he yawned "oh wait that's not how genes work...nevermind nevermind " he laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next