HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 14 Empty

Kate smiled awkwardly. 'Oh well, you know, I just... Can't,' she shrugged. 'I don't know why and shit. It's something I've always had. I just can't sleep in unknown places, I guess.' Ronan nodded a small smile on his face as he leaned back a little "oh well, you're not the only one this time so i guess that's a plus"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan nodded with a small smile on his face as he leaned back a little. 'Oh well, you're not the only one this time so I guess that's a plus.'
  Kate shrugged. 'Thats because of Hannes and that chair you sat in. I just... can't. Without a reason, really. It fucking sucks.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate shrugged. 'Thats because of Hannes and that chair you sat in. I just... can't. Without a reason, really. It fucking sucks.'
Ronan nodded "guess so" he shrugged as he looked around him, easily seeing the stuff around them with the small light that was on
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Guess so.'
  Kate sighed irritated but decided to let it go. He was the only company she had right now and she was bored as fuck, so she had to be Nice. 'So uh...' she started, thinking about something to say. 'Do you... Do you have any friends?' she then asked. 'Like... Real friends, ya know.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'So uh...' she started, thinking about something to say. 'Do you... Do you have any friends?' she then asked. 'Like... Real friends, ya know.'
He laughed at her to him dumb question "ofcourse i have" he said a smile on his face " most of them live in ireland though and a few near westwood and some moved away, you lose friends the older you get you know" he anwsered calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He laughed. 'Of course I have,' he said with a smile. 'Mosy of them live in Ireland though and a few near Westwood and some moved away, you lose friends the older you get you know.'
  Kate shrugged again. 'Well, I don't know, I've never seen you with friends. Or hear you even talk about them. Or with them, ya know...' she said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate shrugged again. 'Well, I don't know, I've never seen you with friends. Or hear you even talk about them. Or with them, ya know...' she said. Ronan sighted "that's becausse i work full time" he explained calmly "and you never talk about friends aswell"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'That's because I work full time,' he explained.
  Kate just shrugged again.
  'And you never talk about friends aswell.'
  A dry chuckle escaped her mouth. 'That's because I don't have friends, Ro.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

A dry chuckle escaped her mouth. 'That's because I don't have friends, Ro.' Ronan frowned, actally pretty suprised "you do though, you have jess and sophie right!" he argued with hand motions, a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan frowned and Kate saw he was surprised.
  Oh boi, here come the questions.
  'You do though, you have Jess and Sophie right!' he argued with hand motions and a smile.
  Kate shrugged. 'Meh, I don't know... One is probs still angry with me 'cause I fell into the pool and Jess brought her, oh so loved clothes which she can buy again without my money and one just calls me her friend. Someone calling your friend doesn't mean you are friends,' she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate shrugged. 'Meh, I don't know... One is probs still angry with me 'cause I fell into the pool and Jess brought her, oh so loved clothes which she can buy again without my money and one just calls me her friend. Someone calling your friend doesn't mean you are friends,' she explained.
Ronan laughed " the fact that she calls you friends means that she thinks you guys are friends, why don't you want to be friends?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan laughed. 'The fact that she calls you friends means that she thinks you guys are friends, why don't you want to be friends?' he asked.
  'Yeah, but she calls everyone her friend, so...' she shrugged. 'And I don't know... Why would I?' she asked with a small laugh. 'I mean, I'm not saying I'm not nice to her or something but calling someone your friend is a big thing, I guess,' she said, not noticing that what she said really meant and says something about her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Yeah, but she calls everyone her friend, so...' she shrugged. 'And I don't know... Why would I?' she asked with a small laugh. 'I mean, I'm not saying I'm not nice to her or something but calling someone your friend is a big thing, I guess,' she said. Ronan nodded "well you do you i guess" he said while crossing his arms, looking out of the window for a bit, a small smile on his pale face before he yawned cause he was that tired
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well you do you I guess,' Ro said before looking outside the window and yawned.
  Kate yawned too. She was really tired but she knew she couldn't sleep again. She took out her old phone and was happy to see that the battery wasnt dead yet. She tried to connect to the wifi but it needed a password.
  Of fucking course.
  'Hng, oh my god! You know, it would be nice if they would give you the password if you stayed the whole night. Or just give us free wifi.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hng, oh my god! You know, it would be nice if they would give you the password if you stayed the whole night. Or just give us free wifi.'
Ronan looked up, his eyes half closed "well it's a small town and a small hopital, what did you expect?" he asked "and you could have wifi if you pay" he added "cause wifi costs money"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next