HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take a sip (Kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

He looked around him, in his hands his bottle with 'water' he took a big sip, which he absolutly needed around these idiots. Like for example, Murphy fucking peeters. That weird belgian kid who couldn't do shit, last mpnth he almost drowned in the pool cause he was affraid of the water, luckily nick was there to save the day. The almost deaf man walked over to the basket, picking up a ball in the meantime, he sucked at basket ball but it was fun for a bit. He was still tiired from yesterday, he and abel went to barcelona, which was pretty fun. He threw the ball and scored, he sights, not bothering to pick the ball up again and sat down on a bench and grabbed a cigarette, lighting it with his fancy lighter(it was fancy according to him) and opened the bottle again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

Kate crushed the cigarette under her shoe and sighed. She had almost ran out of cigarettes and she was too fucking lazy to go to the store in the village. She took her lighter out of her jacket and played with the fire while she was walking back into the school. She still had some homework but that could wait. She was walking through the hallways, not knowing where she was going, not bothering to decide. Eventually, her feet led her towards the gym.
  Okay then.
  She pushed open the door and saw mister de Jong sitting down on a bench, alone. A basketball was laying on the floor near the basket. He just lit up a cigarette.
  Kate shrugged and walked into the room, a little flame balancing in her hand.
  'Oi,' she greeted while she walked towards him. She smelled the smoke and wanted to grab another cigarette but she knew she must be careful with them. She closed her hand and the fire dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

Nick looked up and saw one of the newer students kate west 'Oi,' the girl said. Nick smiled "Ah mrs West" he greeted her while smoking whatever the fuck he was smoking. "How is your first week going?" he said actually not giving a shit but ey, it was better then being awkwardly silent "Have you made any friends yet?" he asked already knowing the anwser but fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Ah mrs West,' he greeted.
  Kate nodded back.
  'How is your first week going?' he said. 'Have you made any friends yet?'
  Kate laughed. 'It's going fine, thanks. And friends. Eh, I don't know. Don't think so,' she answered with a small smile. If she cared? Not really. At least, not yet. She just arrived and had a dorm for herself. Not that easy making friends that way.
  A silence fell and Kate looked around her, forming another flame in her hand with her lighter. She saw the place where every gym attribute was placed.
  'Are there any boxing balls or something like that in here?' she asked while facing the teacher again. She kickboxed every week now and then, and this week without it was killing her. There better be some boxing balls because she needed to punch something. Not because she was angered or violent or something - okay maybe a bit violent, sometimes - but she loved kickboxing and she was really good in it. It would be a shame to give that up.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Are there any boxing balls or something like that in here?' he looked up from his thoughts and sights "Yeah...back there" he pointed at big walk in closet area thingy. He grabbed his keys and threw them at her "Here, open that door ans look for it i guess" he said leaning against the wall before he took another sip of his 'water'. He closed his eyes for a moment, shit he still had to send money to his sister! shit. The dutchman sights, oh well she can wait a bit longer..probably..
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

He sighed. 'Yeah... Back there.' He pointed towards the place Kate just looked at. He grabbed his keys and threw them at her, Kate could catch them just in time. 'Here, open that door and look for it I guess,' he said, leaning against the wall. He took another sip from his... water? Kate didn't believe it was water. But oh well, why would she care?
  'Thanks,' she said and walked towards the door. She opened it and walked into the room. She turned on the light switch and looked for the boxing balls. After a five minute search between all the attributes, she found them at the back. She sighed, it would cost too much effort to lift them alone. She walked back to the door.
  'Ey!' she called. 'Can you help me with these? They are at the back and far too heavy to lift them on my own.'
  She was strong enough, probably, but she didn't even wanted to try. Too much effort. Plus, he was a teacher. Teachers are there to help students, right?
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Ey!' she called. 'Can you help me with these? They are at the back and far too heavy to lift them on my own.' He sights deeplky as he ran over there in like not even a second "Urgh why do i need to do everything for you guys?" he groaned as he helped her lift it and then threw it at her "Here"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

Kate snickered when the teacher sighed deeply and ran over to her.
  'Urgh why do I need to do everything for you guys?' he groaned.
  'You're a teacher, teachers are there to help students, aren't they?' Kate laughed.
  He threw it at her. 'Here.'
  'Why thank you, mister de Jong, that's very attentive of you,' she said with a smirk. She walked into the gym again and placed the boxing ball there. She inspected it quickly. She nodded appreciated when she saw it was in a good shape. She gave it a couple of punches.
  Perfect.
  She turned to her mentor again. 'Can I practise here alone after school? I have my own mittens and shit, so I only need this' - she gestured at the boxing ball behind her - 'and maybe a key, otherwise I have to ask you always, I don't think you want that.' She smiled at him, hoping he would give her permission.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Why thank you, mister de Jong, that's very attentive of you,' she said with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at her punching the bag a couple of times. 'Can I practise here alone after school? I have my own mittens and shit, so I only need this' - she gestured at the boxing ball behind her - 'and maybe a key, otherwise I have to ask you always, I don't think you want that.' He looked up "Well i only have one key, so no, and i really doon't ind you asking me, i mean i am fast it won't take up a lot of time for me to do it"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Well I only have one key, so no, and I really don't mind you asking me, I mean I am fast it won't take up a lot of time for me to do it,' he said.
  Kate's smile dissapeard. 'But it will take a lot of time for me,' she argued. 'You can't expect me to look for you almost every day to open that door! Isn't there another key somewhere? With Fries or something, I don't know.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'But it will take a lot of time for me,' she argued. 'You can't expect me to look for you almost every day to open that door! Isn't there another key somewhere? With Fries or something, I don't know.' He fowned before he took a sip of his 'water' and sights "I don't fucking know i ain't the principal!" he stated as he looked at the young gurl and took another big sip
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'I don't fucking know I ain't the principal!' he stated between sips from whatever he was drinking.
  Kate groaned. 'Then ask him! You are... Friends, right? Or something like that,' she said while flicking her lighter between her hands. She wanted a smoke right now. But then she had to go fix other cigarettes again. She sighed.
  Fuck it.
  She pulled out a cigarette. She looked at him.
  Would he mind? Nah, he smokes too.
  She lit it and put it between her lips. She took a big drag and and blew the smoke out.
  'Or maybe I can contact you otherwise, like text of something. I mean, I'm not going to walk around this whole fucking school to ask you for the key, too much effort.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

Kate groaned. 'Then ask him! You are... Friends, right? Or something like that,' she said while flicking her lighter between her hands. 'Or maybe I can contact you otherwise, like text of something. I mean, I'm not going to walk around this whole fucking school to ask you for the key, too much effort.' nick blinked as he looked at her, his eyes full of annoyment, who did this girl think she was?. "Listen, friedrich ain't gonna give you a fucking key!" he said his eyes narrowed "Plus stop being lazy and just search mijn god"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Listen, Friedrich ain't gonna give you a fucking key!' he said, his eyes narrowed. 'Plus stop being lazy and just search mijn god.'
  Kate rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 'Says you, the one with super speed,' she scoffed. She took another drag of her cigarette while watching him. 'Why don't you have another key anyway. I mean, what if you lose it?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

'Why don't you have another key anyway. I mean, what if you lose it?'. Nick sights as he looked at this annoyence "No i sold my extra key" he said his arms crossed, until he took another sip and kate somehow endeed up with 'water' gin all over her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take a sip (Kate)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a sip (Kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next