HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate West
Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 777

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan groaned. 'Urgh being in charge is like being cursed,' he grunted underneath his breath while rubbing his eyes.
  Kate shortly looked at him but rolled her eyes as she continued to draw on her cast.
  'Just another terrible day...'
  'Dude,' Kate then replied as she looked up. 'As if this isn't terrible for me, for us, jeez... You are lucky you didn't break anything. You can even go if you want to, but you stayed here, so stop whining about how bad your life is, seriously,' she snapped before drawing again.

Name : Sanne
Coins : 449

'Dude,' Kate then replied as she looked up. 'As if this isn't terrible for me, for us, jeez... You are lucky you didn't break anything. You can even go if you want to, but you stayed here, so stop whining about how bad your life is, seriously,' she snapped before drawing again. Ronan opened his eyes as he looked at the girl leaning back in his chair "look kid, i hate to be the one to tell ya but when you have a shift, you actually have to work and can't just walk away. Plus this is all your fault, both of you" he said with an extra glare at kate since hannes was in an entire other universe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Look kid, I hate to be the one to tell ya but when you have a shift, you actually have to work and can't just walk away. Plus this is all your fault, both of you,' he said.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'It's not my fault you have your shifts 24/7! Like I said before, you could just go home but you don't, so that's your own responsibility, not mine or Hannes'.'

Kate rolled her eyes. 'It's not my fault you have your shifts 24/7! Like I said before, you could just go home but you don't, so that's your own responsibility, not mine or Hannes'. ronan rolled his eyes "
yeah whatever"
he said before grabbing a random something out of his bag and threw it at her what it was..food ofcourse wht u may ask , chocolate,...cause..ronan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Ronan rolled his eyes. 'Yeah whatever,' he said before grabbing something out of his bag.
  Kate didn't saw what though since she fixed her gaze on her cast again. Then something was thrown at her. 'Ouch,' Kate said and then saw what it was: chocolate. She looked at Ronan with a smile before wrapping it open and taking a bite. 'Thanks, I was literally starving,' she said with her mouth full. 'Do you maybe now when we get food here?' she asked.

'Thanks, I was literally starving,' she said with her mouth full. 'Do you maybe now when we get food here?' she asked. Ronan shrugged "i don't know really it's already 8 o' clock so yeh i guess you're too late" he said calmly "but you have food now"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Ronan shrugged. 'I don't know really it's already 8 o'clock so yeh I guess you're too late,' he said calmly. 'But you have food now.'
  'Yeah,' Kate replied while eating. She then continued on her cast, taking some chocolate so now and then. 'Why do you stay here though?' she then asked. 'I mean, you could just go home and pick us up tomorrow but...' she shrugged. 'Not that I say you should,' she added fast. 'I just mean that... Well, you know.'

'Why do you stay here though?' she then asked. 'I mean, you could just go home and pick us up tomorrow but...' she shrugged. 'Not that I say you should,' she added fast. 'I just mean that... Well, you know.' Ronan blinked "eh...i don't know...i just do to make sure you two don't kill each other i guess" he saiid with a shrug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

'Eh... I don't know... I just do to make sure you two don't kill each other I guess,' he said with a shrug.
  Kate looked at him for a moment before shrugging. 'Fair enough. Do you have more food, by any chance?' she asked.

'Fair enough. Do you have more food, by any chance?' she asked. Ronan nodded "here" he said as he stood up and handed her the bag filled with food, his on the go bag, which was always a thing you could find in his car

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Ronan nodded. 'Here,' he said as he stood up and handed her the bag filled with food.
  'Damn,' Kate responded and looked inside the bag, searching for something to eat. Eventually she found some cookies. 'Yash,' she said as she wrapped the pack of cookies open and took some. 'Boi, what do you got in here jesus,' she chuckled as she held up a bottle of whiskey. 'Seriously?' she laughed, shaking her head as she put it back into the bag.

'Yash,' she said as she wrapped the pack of cookies open and took some. 'Boi, what do you got in here jesus,' she chuckled as she held up a bottle of whiskey. 'Seriously?' she laughed, shaking her head as she put it back into the bag. Ronan laughed a bit "ey that's really important, i don't know what to do without it!" he argued as he stood up and grabbedd something for himself aswell

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Ronan laughed a bit. 'Ey that's really important, I don't know what to do without it!' he argued as he stood up and grabbed something for himself aswell.
  Kate laughed. 'Yeah, sure,' she said as she propped another cookie in her mouth. 'Do you have like, snickers in here?' she asked while she was searching for the for her very dangerous chocolate bar.

Kate laughed. 'Yeah, sure,' she said as she propped another cookie in her mouth. 'Do you have like, snickers in here?". Ronan shook his head "nah i took everything out that could possibly kill you" he said with a shrug before looking at hannes for a brief moment who was just tryin his best not to act like he cared but you could clearly see he did

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate West
Student

Character sheet

Ronan shook his head. 'Nah I took everything out that could possible kill you,' he said with a shrug.
  'Ah fuck man,' Kate replied. Yes, they could kill her, but snickers were so damn delicious and she was in a hospital right now, so why not? She then saw Ro looking at Hannes and she quickly looked at the boi too. It looked like he wanted some food too, but he didn't ask anything so Kate shrugged and turned away from him again. The girl then took her pencil again and started drawing her cast again. It turned out pretty well and she couldn't wait till the moment she could spray paint it or just paint it or whatever.

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next