HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 20 Empty

She chuckled. 'That's for sure. Didn't you get a dog from him? That's actually pretty nice.' he smiled a lil, still in slight disbelieve " y yeh he did actually... and i guess its nice yeh" he sighed a little as his shoulders dropped " it's just complicated okay... thats all" he huffed as he looked away, out the window .
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

He smiled a little. 'Y-Yeh he did actually... And I guess it's nice yeh,' he sighed a little as his shoulders dropped. 'It's just complicated okay... That's all,' he huffed as he looked away.
  Kate nodded a little in understandment. 'You wanna tell me why? Because, and don't get me wrong I hate him, but it looks like he is trying.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'You wanna tell me why? Because, and don't get me wrong I hate him, but it looks like he is trying.'
he looked at her and sighed " when i was younger" he swallowed " i used to send him letters, every day but i never got one back"/b] he sighed [b]" so i thought he just ignored me, and there was suddenly taking me here and forcing himself into my life after ignoring me for so long and that's why i hated him ya know...but apperantly..my mom was keeping back the letters...so ..he just never got them..." he huffed and moved away a lil " and now i don't know what to do..like i know i should apolagize but...i dont know" he sighed and looked down...why did he tell her that? she hated him it wasntl ike she cared and it wasn't like he didn't wanna tell but..it felt natural?
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

He looked at her and sighed. 'when i was younger" he swallowed " i used to send him letters, every day but i never got one back"/b] he sighed [b]" so i thought he just ignored me, and there was suddenly taking me here and forcing himself into my life after ignoring me for so long and that's why i hated him ya know...but apperantly..my mom was keeping back the letters...so ..he just never got them..." he huffed and moved away a lil " and now i don't know what to do..like i know i should apolagize but...i dont know,' he sighed and looked down.
  Kate thought about it a little, slowly nodding. 'Well... I think your mom should apologize, really. She's being the bad person here,' she said. 'I mean, yeah you were rude to him and hated him but you didn't know so why blame you for it? He didn't know either, even though he maybe could've asked why you were being like that or so,' she shrugged. 'I do think you should tell him though. And well... Try to get to know eachother and stuff. But if it's someone's fault it's your moms.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20