HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New chapter... &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

New chapter... &Nick - Page 2 Empty

Kate looked at it and then nodded. 'Y-yeah sure,' she replied softly. He smiled as he handed her HIS chicken. "Here ya go...i am not that hungry" he lied
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He smiled and handed her his chicken. 'Here ya go... I am not that hungry.'
  Kate took the chicken and looked at him. 'Yeah, you are,' she said with a small smile, taking a bite from the chicken. 'Hm, this is really good,' she said with her mouth full. Then she remembered how she would sometimes go eat chicken with her grandma. It was only for special occasions though, they didn't have the money for really good chicken. While thinking of that she slowed her chewing and her smile dissapeard. She quickly swallowed it and gave it back to him. 'Here, I don't want it,' she said as tears began to form again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate took the chicken and looked at him. 'Yeah, you are,' she said with a small smile, taking a bite from the chicken. 'Hm, this is really good,' she said with her mouth full. 'Here, I don't want it,' she said after a minute as tears began to form again. Ronan was first like, bitch i gave u that, i sacrifised myself for that but decided to let it go as he noticed the tears and sights "Ey ey ey, come, let's go to my office, so no one can see you crying i mean, you have a reputation to keep up you know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ey ey ey, come, let's go to my office, so no one can see you crying I mean, you have a reputation to keep up you know,' Ronan said.
  Kate looked at him while swiping away the tears again. She shrugged and shook her head. 'I don't care about that. It's just... I just never cry...' she said as more tears followed. You could hear the shock in her voice as she realized that she really was crying. But she didn't care about her reputation. Reputations were bullshit. It was the bullies' problem for not knowing how to normally function.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him while swiping away the tears again. She shrugged and shook her head. 'I don't care about that. It's just... I just never cry...' she said as more tears followed. Ronan looked at her and sighted unsure on what to do now "Crying isn't that bad, i am happy that you even have emotions " he said handing her a tissue "Here cry all you want, i will go if you want to"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Crying isn't that bad, I am happy that you even have emotions,' he said, handing her a tissue.
  Kate smiled at that and took it.
  'Here cry all you want, I will go if you want to.'
  But Kate shook her head, surprising herself with her actions. 'No, no, stay. Please...' her voice was soft again as she looked down, using the tissue to swipe away the tears. In a way she liked his presence. He was calming and without really knowing it herself, he was like a father figure for her. And that even might be true now.
  'Can I... Have some water? Please?' she asked as she looked at him for a second before looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'No, no, stay. Please...' her voice was soft again as she looked down, using the tissue to swipe away the tears. Ronan just watched her, knowing there wasn't a way to make her happy at all, losing a family member sucked...but the thought that she may obtain new once kept getting back in his thoughts as he watched her. 'Can I... Have some water? Please?' she asked as she looked at him for a second before looking down again. He smiled vaguely "Sure" he said as he walked to the teachers lounge to get a glass of water, being back within 10 minutes "Here you go" he said as he handed it to her
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Sure,' he smiled vaguely and walked away. He was back within ten minutes with a glass of water. 'Here you go,' he said as he handed it to her.
  Kate took it. 'Thank you,' she thanked him before taking a sip. She breathed shakily as she wraped both her hands on the glass. She smiled weakly as she sipped the water.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate took it. 'Thank you,' she thanked him before taking a sip. She breathed shakily as she wraped both her hands on the glass. She smiled weakly as she sipped the water. "I know it sucks...i really do...but just keep in mind that in the end...it's going to be alright...life just got you right now,..."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I know it sucks... I really do... But just keep in mind that in the end... It's going to be alright... Life just got you right now...' Ronan said.
  Kate looked at him. 'How can you say that?' she asked indignantly. 'You don't know how it is... You wasn't raised by just your grandma after your parents died.' she was silent for a moment. 'And apparently one is not your fucking parent!' she exclaimed, throwing the glass on the ground in anger, causing it to break. She looked at him. 'How are things going to be alright?' she asked, her voice small again, letting the tears flow again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him. 'How can you say that?' she asked indignantly. 'You don't know how it is... You wasn't raised by just your grandma after your parents died.' she was silent for a moment. 'And apparently one is not your fucking parent!' she exclaimed, throwing the glass on the ground in anger, causing it to break. She looked at him. 'How are things going to be alright?' she asked, her voice small again, letting the tears flow again. Ronan sights "Because everything will be in the end...i promise..." he said a small smile on his face " Even if it doesn't seen like it right now"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Because everything will be in the end... I promise...' he said with a small smile on his face. 'Even if it doesn't seem like it right now.'
  Kate looked at him, a mix of anger and sadness on her face and in her eyes. She huffed. 'And why would I believe that? How is everything going to be alright?' she asked, sounding hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'And why would I believe that? How is everything going to be alright?' she asked, sounding hopeless. he smiled "Cause that's how it works kate, everything will be fine eventually"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Cause that's how it works Kate, everything will be fine eventually,' he smiled.
  Kate sighed and leaned against her locker. 'Yeah, I guess...' she mumbled as she closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them again and looked at Ronan hopefully. 'May I smoke, please?' she asked, already knowing the answer...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate sighed and leaned against her locker. 'Yeah, I guess...' she mumbled as she closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them again and looked at Ronan hopefully. 'May I smoke, please?' she asked. Ronan sights as he looked around him...no one was there..."Eh....sure...but only for one time...alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

New chapter... &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next