HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Closet &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

Oh, she had heard the rumours. But was it true? That was the big question. Íf mister de Jong was bisexual... Joli couldn't believe it. She wasn't the only one! But it were rumours... You couldn't trust rumours...
  Joli tapped with her footh on the ground while she nervously played with her phone in her hands. What could she do? She wanted to be accepted so fucking much. But it looked like everything was wrong with her. And she would be payed for that. She knew that damn well.
  She lightly hovered with her fingers on her jaw. It still was a little bit bump and if you looked well enough you could still see a little bruise.
  The girl sighed, not knowing what she could do. She sat very deep in that closet and she hadn't ever saw the light that meant she could escape from it. But now she saw something. A little spark in the endless darkness. Joli decided to keep an eye on mister de Jong. You never knew...

It was late afternoon and Joli wandered through the hallways of the school. She needed time to think.
  Could mister de Jong really be bi? 'Cause... That would be awesome!
  When she walked around the corner she bumped into someone.
  'Oh mon Dieu, I'm sorry,' she said fast and when she looked up she saw mister de Jong.
   Damn, it is now or never....
   'Sir! Can I speak to you, please?' she asked. But when she saw he was on the phone she blushed a little.
   Fuck. He is busy...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Closet  &Nick Empty

[
center] H e wanted to fucking yelll at this maniac, what the fuck was he thinking? that everything in this world was free?! cause it wasn't "Dude, i need that money, tonight! you bought it, so you pay for it, that's how this world works. Dude i do not care about your dead mother, cause suprise, mine is dead too. Aw boehoe what is the world such a hard place to live in., I need that moneyit is really fucking important okay!" he yelled. "But nick, please i can give you it tomorrow..i promise". The dutch man sights "That's what you always say, if you don't give it tonight, i will come for you bitch" he said as he walked through the halls, irish coffee in his hands when he suddenly bumped into joli 'Oh mon Dieu, I'm sorry, 'Sir! Can I speak to you, please?' ,' he looked at her for a moment " I am a man , don't fucking call me a bitch" the man said. Nick smirked " Bitch, i call eveyone that, i do not care if u have a p or a d, so, bitch, see ya tonight"
he said as he hang up and looked at joli a smile on his face "Oh hey mrs Favre, sorry about that. What do you do you want to talk about?" he asked as if nothing happened[/center]
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

She looked to her shoes, trying not to listen to the conversation the teacher had. But it wasn't easy cause he was practically yelling.
  'Bitch, I call everyone that, I do not care if u have a p or a d, so, bitch, see ya tonight.'
  Joli frowned, where was he talking about?
  'Oh hey mrs Favre, sorry about that. What do you do you want to talk about?' he asked as if nothing had happened.
  Joli was silent for a moment, not knowing what she wanted to say. It was rude to just ask if he was bisexual because she had heard that from other students. What if he was not? And what he just said... She didn't knew, he just couldn't care at all and still be hetero...
  She needed a cover. And fast 'cause he must be waiting...
  'I eh, I don't get one task from eh, history,' she lied. 'Maybe, if you have time ofcourse, you could explain it?'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

'I eh, I don't get one task from eh, history,' she said 'Maybe, if you have time ofcourse, you could explain it?'. Nick looked at her for a moment "Ehm..i don't teach history here , i only teach, science, chemistry,math, p.e and economics" he said, a small smile on his face "But i do know a lot about the second world war, if that's the subject of the question"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

'Ehm.. I don't teach history here, I only teach science, chemistery, math, P.E and economics,' he said.
  Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
  Joli felt her cheeks warm up. Ofcourse he didn't teach history. She could slap herself.
  Oh my God, why are you so stupid?!
  'But I do know a lot about the second world war, if that's the subject of the question,' mister de Jong said.
  Joli looked up, still dying of embarrassement.
  I must look like a tomato now...
  'I eh, I'm so sorry eh... Well I... Yeah...' she stumbled.
  Oh my God, Joli! Think!
  'Well, that is eh, the subject... Yeah...'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

'Well, that is eh, the subject... Yeah...' the girl said. His eyes widened, full of happiness a huge smile on his face as h energetically clapped his hands and walked into a history classroom, forcing the history teacher out as he pulled down the world map of 1940 -1945 "Okay , i will tell you the full story, first off all , back in the day, the germans where bad loser, and couldn't deal with the fact that they llost te war"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

The teacher clapped energetically in his hands, a huge smile on his face. Joli followed him into a history classroom. He pulled out a world map. One of 1940 - 1945 she saw.
  'Okay, I will tell you the full story, first of all, back in the dat, the Germans were bad losers, and couldn't deal with the fact that they lost the war.'
  Damn, what did I do...
  Joli just smiled and nodded that he could go on. She didn't knew if she will ever get to know if he was bi, but what did it matter anyway... Okay, it did matter a lot for her right now. But if she must wait a little more, she would wait. First she must survive this...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

After one and a half hour of talking he looked at her again "And that's how it all started" he sights as he sat down "Now, what did you really want to ask me?" he said
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

It was fucking one and a half hour later. But mister de Jong did tell everything with detail. She actually did learn something new. Not much. But little things. What you didn't need but oh well...
  'And that's how it all started,' he sighed and sat down.
  Joli nodded. 'You should be history teacher, sir,' she said while yawning. World wars weren't her favourite things. In fact, it was her least favourite subject of history.
  'Now, what did you really want to ask me?' he said.
  Joli looked at him confused.
  What was he talking about?
  Than it hit her. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth. 'W-What?' she asked. He had her through.
  Fucking hell.
  'I eh, that was all. Nothing else, non.'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

'W-What?' nick smirked 'I eh, that was all. Nothing else, non.'. Nick sights again "I am not dumb joli, you want to ask me something, and so badly, that you sat through that whole story, pretending to enjoy it, and yeah, i shoud be history teacher but i only know stuff about world wars and dutch history. Anyways, you wanted to ask me something about me huh, and since you didn't it's should be really personal so it's either puberty or sexuality....it wouldn't be puberty, since you would go to a female teacher...so it has to be sexuality...and you choose me, because i am bi, hich means that you aren't straight..am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

'I am not dumb Joli, you want to ask me something, and so badly, that you sat through that whole story, pretending to enjoy it, and yeah, I should be history teacher but I only know stuff about world wars and Dutch history.' he began.
  Joli wanted to say something but he cut her off.
  'Anyways, you wanted to ask me something huh, and since you didn't it's should be really personal so it's either puberty or sexuality... It wouldn't be puberty, since you would go to a female teacher... So it has to be sexuality... And you choose me, because I am bi, wich means that you aren't straight... Am I right?'
  What.
  Joli stared at him, her eyes startled, mouth a bit open. He was bi. Mon Dieu...
  H-how...
  She swallowed and wetted her lips. 'I-I... H-how did you know...?' she asked, her voice barely audible.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

'I-I... H-how did you know...?' she asked, her voice barely audible. Nick smiled as he leaned back in his chair "I used to be a journalist joli, a really good one too. I see things, i hear things thanks to that. Plus, my gayradar is pretty good. Anyways, what is your question?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

He smiled and leaned back in his chair. 'I used to be a journalist Joli, a really good one too. I see things, I hear things thanks to that. Plus, my gayradar is pretty good. Anyways, what is your question?'
  Gayradar...?
  She was silent. What must she say? What was her question anyway? She just wanted to know that he was bi. And he is. So... What now?
  'I... I don't know...' she said quietly and looked away.
  Urgh, this is so embarrassing!
  One thing she knew already though. She didn't want that others knew about it. She was the only one and now mister de Jong... Even her parents don't know it...
  'Sir,' she said and she faced the teacher again. 'Please, don't tell anyone...'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

'I... I don't know...' she said quietly and looked away. he nodded and looked around him for a moment. 'Sir,' she said and she faced him again. 'Please, don't tell anyone...'. nick sights "Why would i? do i look like someone who would. I mean, if i was you, i would get out of that closet of yours, but you don't work like that, do you?" he asked on a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Closet  &Nick Empty

If animals could speak,

'Why would I? Do I look like someone who would. I mean, if I was you, I would get out of that closet of yours, but you don't work like that, do you?' he asked.
  Joli shook her head. 'No, you don't... And no, I don't work like that...' she answered. 'I want to, believe me, but...' Joli looked away again. She couldn't say it. Maybe he already knew why she won't tell it. He already knows more about her than she ever had in mind.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closet  &Nick Empty

Back to top Go down

Closet &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next