HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli ) - Page 3 Empty

Joli nodded again. 'Yes, I guess so.' There was a short pause. 'Why aren't you in classes anymore? I have never seen you so... Uncaring about classes and... The school.'. Hannes shrugged "It's pointless...everything is" he said without a doubt "Plus i am sick a lot" aka hungover. "Or too tired to go" and he didn't want to face everyone again, especially friedrich or mister de jong, but he decided to keep that to himself.

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

oh it's such a dreadful day

'It's pointless... Everything is,' he said. 'Plus I am sick a lot. Or too tired to go.'
  Joli nodded but she wasn't fond of his answer. She knew he drank a lot. And the times he was present in class he was sleeping or something. It was quiet at first but there was missing something, Joli realized. She sighed.
  Why must everything be so fucked up.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She sighed. Hannes stayed quiet for a while, unsure on what to do, so he just petted the cat again, which to his suprise was still there. He sights, life was so fucked up, and all he wanted was to sleep..but he knew he couldn't, everytime he closed his eyes he opened them a few minutes after, his thoughts waking him everytime he hadn't slept in almost two days, the only bit of sleep he got was if he drank too much. "So what is the new principal like? he couldn't be worse than roberts..." he dared to ask her...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'So what is the new principal like? He couldn't be worse than Roberts...' Hannes asked then.
  Joli smiled. 'Ah, mister Fuchs is now the new principal, thought you knew that. But he's good, far better than Roberts.'
  Ofcourse he is far better, it is Fuchs!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Joli smiled. 'Ah, mister Fuchs is now the new principal, thought you knew that. But he's good, far better than Roberts.' the girl said. Hannes frowned "Far better? tsk" he rolled his eyes "Yeah right..even de jong would be better" he said his arms crossed
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Far better? tsk,' he rolled his eyes.
Joli nodded.
'Yeah right... Even de Jong would be better,' he said.
Joli gasped loudly and placed her hand on her chest, playing as if she was deeply indignant. 'Awh c'mon, don't you support your big brother?' she teased.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

. 'Awh c'mon, don't you support your big brother?' she teased. Hannes looke up for the first time in the last ten minutes, and even managed to look at her "He isn't my brother, he is my half brother, there iis a difference you know" he said "And no, i do not support him" he partly lied
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Hannes looked up. He looked up and even looked at her. 'He isn't my brother, he is my half brother, there is a difference you know,' he said.
  Joli nodded, her teasing smile still on her face. 'Uhu.'
  'And no, I do not support him.'
  'That's a shame. He is good. And families should support eachother you know. And yes you are half brothers, but that's still family.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'That's a shame. He is good. And families should support eachother you know. And yes you are half brothers, but that's still family.'joli said. Hannes frowned "Support? well in my family you don't support eachother apperently"he groaned as his narrowed
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Support? Well in my family you don't support eachother apparently,' he groaned.
  Joli frowned. Why not?
  'Well,' she began. 'Maybe you can make the change! It's never too late to learn and change, you know. You just... Need to do it.'
  She looked at him, brow up in anticipation, trying to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well,' she began. 'Maybe you can make the change! It's never too late to learn and change, you know. You just... Need to do it.'She looked at him, brow up in anticipation. Hannes looked at her absolutly not convinced "You can't change the past joli, cause if i could, i would have already done it for sure!. You don't know me, you don't know my family and you sure as hell don't know my past, just like i don't lnow yours mrs i panic about everything!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'You can't change the past Joli, cause if I could, I would have already done it for sure! You don't know me, you don't know my family and you sure as hell don't know my past, just like I don't know yours mrs I panic about everything!'
  Joli was silent for a while, ignoring the nickname he gave. 'Well, I don't say you should change the past, Hannes. I only say that maybe you can make a difference from now on. The past hurts, I know that, very well. But I try to look at the future and try to change, learning from it. Maybe you should try that too...' Her voice was more serious now. She really meant what she said.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well, I don't say you should change the past, Hannes. I only say that maybe you can make a difference from now on. The past hurts, I know that, very well. But I try to look at the future and try to change, learning from it. Maybe you should try that too...' she said after a while. Hannes eyes narrowed again as he stared at her "No matter how hard i am going to try, nothing will change believe me, i made mistakes and i have have to pay for that, that's how it works in this fucked up world and that will never change, no matter how hard you try!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'No matter how hard I am going to try, nothing will change believe me, I made mistakes and I have to pay for that, that's how it works in this fucked up world and that will never change, no matter how hard you try!' he said.
  'Well, maybe after you have payed for the things you done,' she began. 'That doesn't last forever. And yes, I know how difficult it is, you're not the only one with problems Hannes. Just try to see it from the positive way.'
  Please...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

[cen
ter] 'Well, maybe after you have payed for the things you done,' she began. 'That doesn't last forever. And yes, I know how difficult it is, you're not the only one with problems Hannes. Just try to see it from the positive way.' the french girl said. Hannes laughed softly for a short moment "Life doesn't have a positive way joli, you should know that. Plus it does last forever " he grunted [/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next