HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In and out ( ~Joli~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

In and out ( ~Joli~ ) Empty

Homework, homework and more homework, it was so much, he could barely count it all on one hand. Why did teachers feel the need to bomb you with homework just before the summer vacation, it was so unfair? Not that he wasn't gonna make it, like most people. Na he was a good boi, and wasn't planning on getting more detention. Lately, he had been having a lot of the straight out of hell punishment, mostly thanks to kate of course, the wild child of the school that he happened to befriend. And no one could deny her being a bad influence on anyone that crossed her path, but a bad influence doesn't mean a bad person. Even though, his dad would argue against that day and night. But like kate always said, he cheated for years, that's always way worse than any of the things he could possibly do. Yeh eric was a badass now, a badass that was making all of his homework Cool  
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

God, all this homework was stressing her the fuck out. It was almost summer vacation, why give them even more homework? It was unfair, and really stressing. Because it had to be good, it had to be just right. If she got a bad grade for something, it wouldn't be the end of the world for her, but it sure felt like it.
  A deep sigh escaped her mouth as she groaned, holding her head in her hands. This was just not do-able. Why do teachers do things like this? Why are there schools who approve of this? What is this madness?
  Joli couldn't get a hold of it anymore and it was slowly becoming too much. It was all too much. Why couldn't she just relax and make the goddamn homework? She let out an irritated scoff as her hands started to tremble.
  Oh shit, not now, thought Joli. First the massive amount of homework, and now this? Fuck me.
  With shaky legs did the girl stand up, to walk around a bit. Maybe that would help. But no, she could barely stand on her legs. Her arms began to feel numb, sending pins and needles right through. God fucking damnit. She was happy there was no were else in the room, but being alone didn't do her good either. But she'd rather die than walk around the hallways like this, trying to find people who could help her. Because they couldn't. They never could.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

His spidey senses were tingling... someone was in need of help. Oh, he could hear the heartbeat from miles away, the smell of fear, sweat dripping down someone's body, hands shaking, it almost made him stress. He looked around, dropping his pen as he sniffed the air, it was close, like in the room close. He let out a deep sigh as he realized it was joli, his roommate. He knew how stressed she could get, but this topped everything. He nodded, knowing she really needed his help and stood up, hurrying his way to her room and softly knocked on the door before opening it, a soft smile on his face " h h hey.." he started calmly as worry rushed through his body " u ur not okay?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Or could they? A soft knock sounded on her door and she turned her face to it. Who was there? The door opened en an Eric appeared, with a soft smile on his face. Of course, they shared a dorm.
  'h h hey..' he started calmly. 'u ur not okay?'
  Not okay. She huffed a little. Not okay was a bit... Softly displayed. If that makes sense. No, she could feel the panic racing through her body, her blood pressure raised as sweat appeared on her hands and forehead. The pins and needles she felt in her arms hurt. She almost sunk through her legs because they trembled so much. He could feel that, right? He could sense she wasn't okay.
  She sighed. But he already sensed it. He was just politely asking. Like Eric always does. She nodded to the boi while tears appeared in her eyes. She couldn't stop it, it just happened.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

The girl nodded, tears in her eyes that nearly brought the Scott in tears aswell. He nodded and slowly walked up, starting with just sitting next to her, a soft smile on his face as he looked at her. He hated it, being calm, keeping his voice soft, but he loved helping people, and if that meant holding back pure excitement, it was a task he would take. Slowly he laid a hand on her lap and made slow and soft circles, in the hope it would help a little. It always helped when his mom did whenever he had to get a shot, so hopefully it would too now " heyy, ur safe" he told her calmly. He looked around the room and saw her homework on the table, the scent of paper still fresh on her hands, ofcourse, home work, it was always homework, he could copy his if needed..
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Eric slowly walked up and sat next to her. Joli took a deep breath, trying to prevent herself from hyperventilating, but it didn't really work. She tried to think about what her psychologist said, already years ago, but she just couldn't get to it right now. Something with controlling your breath and low breath and everything, but already thinking about it was too much.
  'Heyy, ur safe,' Eric told her. His voice sounded soft. That was kinda soothing. He made soft circles with his hand on her leg. She looked at it for a bit, but he wasn't putting too much pressure on it. That was good, because she couldn't imagine what a fucking hell it would be if her cuts started to open again.
  But they were good, for now. Eric was gentle enough. But yet it didn't help. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she got much more and more into the hyperventilation. This wasn't good, this couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Her breath..it quickened..what did he do wrong?? it didn't,it didn't help???. He blinked, stopping with the circles just in case it was only making it worse, and took a moment to think things through. " oh my god i'm so sorry" he said in a soft voice, slowly stressing out more himself, trying to hide it for her, it would only make things worse. " h how about...you copy my homework? i mean..i don't wanna brag or anything but I'm quite good at maths" he offered trying to distract her as he drew circles on her back, slowly scootching closer to her" we could try that" he smiled with as much positivity as possible
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He stopped the circles on her leg. Somewhere she was relieved. Now she didn't have to worry about her cuts opening up. 'Oh my god i'm so sorry,' he said in a soft voice. A sob escaped her mouth as she shook her head. Nothing to be sorry about, she wanted to say, but she couldn't. Her throat was closed up and the sobs made it impossible to fully form an understandable sentence.
  'h how about...you copy my homework? i mean..i don't wanna brag or anything but I'm quite good at maths,' he offered, and then drew circles on her back. Yes, that was a much better spot. 'We could try that.' He smiled.
  Joli looked at him for a bit, her vision blurry as her eyes were filled with tears. Copying his homework? What if teachers found out? Then she'd be in much more trouble. But then you still had the chance that they wouldn't notice, as they would notice an empty notebook immediately.
  Thus she nodded. It was the least they could do. Yet that didn't help with her panic attack, because she was sure she was having one now. Her breath was still irregular en high up in her chest.
  That was it! Joli remembered the words of her psychologist again. She needed to get her breath down to her belly, instead in her chest. She placed her hand on her stomach, and tried to take deep breaths, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He looked down, noticing she was trying to calm down by breathing, genius. He smiled and copied her, hoping it would help in some way. Ah there it went up, quickly he took a deep breath, breathing out when she did, they were in this together after all. Breath innn breath outtt as easy as blinking. He smiled a little, innnn andd out there he went. He nodded a little as he followed the rythim with his hand " innn and outtt" he told her under his warm breath " innn and out" he repeated , his smile growing a little
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Eric seemed to immitate her, wat kinda surprised her. He wasn't the one having a panic attack, right? But then again, apparently Eric is very sensitive so he may picked on some nerves from her. She breathed out with a sigh. Whatever he wanted to do. But she needed to concentrate en get her breath low. Even though it was difficult to do that when you were already half hyperventilating.
  'innn and outtt,' she heard Eric then. She looked at him for a bit. 'innn and out,' he repeated, a smile on his face.
  She nodded. 'M-mhm...' she brought out. In... And out... Like she practised all those times. She could do this. She got out of panic attacks a lot, this one should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

She nodded. 'M-mhm...' he smiled at her, happy it wasn't getting worse or anything then he definitely would be the one getting a panic attack. He nodded a little as he kept drawing circled on her back until suddenly, a certain german decided to shout loud enough that everyone n the school could hear him, making the Scott flinch a little at the sudden humm in his ear, followed by a pinch of pain. He quickly covered his ears and scolded in a way only eric could 2 whAt the hEc" he hissed as he made himself a little smaller. Someone must've really pissed off the german as it didn't stop immediately. Either Feli or kate he guessed. Stupid hannes..always ruining everything...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

She slowly started to calm down. Untill someone shouted. Joli just heard it from a distant. Looked up, had a flare of panic, but it got away quickly. Hannes wasn't here anyway. He couldn't do anything to her anyway. He wasn't angry at her anyway.
  Yet Eric reacted a lot heavier. 'whAt the hEc' he hissed with covered ears, making himself smaller.
  Joli looked at him and moved a bit away from him. 'Wha-what... Are you okay?' she asked, not knowing what to do. It didn't help with her own panic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Wha-what... Are you okay?' she asked. He looked, hissing a little at the pain " y yeh it just...was r r really loud" he said before inhaling biggo amounts of air " y yeh that definitely hurt a lot" he chuckled and turned to at her suddenly being reminded of her panic attack " oh hec i i am so sorry, breath in, breath out" he told her quickly, trying to ignore the pain in his ears and head like a good friend would do, something he definitely wanted to be for this girl..." j j just innn and outtt" he chuckled trying to suppress a shift now, as the pain slowly began to trigger the nerves, not that that makes sense but this entire forum doesn't
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Eric looked at her. 'y yeh it just... was r r really loud,' he said before inhaling air. 'y yeh that definitely hurt a lot,' he chuckled and turned to her. 'oh hec i i am so sorry, breath in, breath out,' he then told her quickly.
  Joli smiled a little and nodded. The distraction Eric gave were actually quite helpful. It made her forget her panic for a bit.
  'j j just innn and outtt,' he chuckled.
  Joli nodded. 'y-yeah, yeah, I got it. Don't worry.' She placed her hand on her belly again, taking in deep breaths. This time it worked and slowly but surely she calmed down. Chuckles left her mouth, as a form of nervousness. But it was gone now, she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He looked at her, a proud smile on his face as he noticed her calming down. Slowly he took his hand from her back as he focussed on not trying to shift as his eyes went from dark to light on repeat, he still struggled with it, and he had shifting from the moment he was born. but then again, Dylan was still struggling with it as well and he had been shifting for like 500 years or so. He turned his attention back to the girl once he had his mutation under a bit more control and smiled  " theree you goo" he told her praisingly as his eyes went from the mutated reddish-brown colour to his normal eyes again " how about i copy it for you so u can lay down for a bit?"  he suggested with a smile "o oh oh anD i'll get you some warm teaa!" he nodded, his eyes sparkling enthusiastically  already getting ready to stand up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

In and out ( ~Joli~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next