HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli ) - Page 6 Empty

oh it's such a dreadful day

'What if he was a thief? That wanted to steal from you, or a murderer, you never know Joli, you never know the shit that he has done, what if he didn't deserve your help?' he stated, glaring at the man.
  'C'mon Hannes!' Joli scoffed. 'Don't be such a prick! He didn't steal anything and didn't murder me. And indeed, we never know. I don't ever know things of you but I'm still trying to help! Maybe I'm giving him his second chance, just like I do with you. You're maybe not any different than him, but I am still sitting here, am I not?' She stared at him, anger flickering in her eyes.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'C'mon Hannes!' Joli scoffed. 'Don't be such a prick! He didn't steal anything and didn't murder me. And indeed, we never know. I don't ever know things of you but I'm still trying to help! Maybe I'm giving him his second chance, just like I do with you. You're maybe not any different than him, but I am still sitting here, am I not?' She stared at him. His eyes widened before he looked up, staring at her for a moment, his eyes tired and empty as fuck "Well, i did not ask for a second chance joli, i didn't ask you to sit here, or stay here, you just did" he grunted "I did not ask for you companion ship" he rolled his eyes and looked at the cat again
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

The boy looked up and stared at her for a moment. Joli couldn't help to see how tired and empty his eyes were.
  'Well, I did not ask for a second chance Joli, I didn't asked you to sit here, or stay here, you just did,' he grunted. 'I did not ask for you companion ship.'
  Joli stared at him. Slightly, she shook her head, opening her mouth. A little huff of disbelieve escaped her mouth before she spoke. 'Hannes... I am trying to fucking help you. Why won't you accept that?' A pause. 'I...' she began to speak, but she didn't finish her sentence. She shook her head again and slumped back into the bench. She looked forward, refusing to look him in his eyes again. The rain continued to fall but she didn't care.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

A little huff of disbelieve escaped her mouth before she spoke. 'Hannes... I am trying to fucking help you. Why won't you accept that?' A pause. 'I...' she began to speak, but she didn't finish her sentence. She shook her head again and slumped back into the bench. Hannes sights as he looked at her for a moment, before he looked away "I don't need your help" he muttered "I don't need anyone's help" he pauzed, his eyes on the ground "I don't deserve help" he mumbled softly as he closed his eyes for a short moment. Why did she still want to help him? he didn't deserve it, all he wanted..was too undo everything..or to never have existed, that was even better...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I don't need your help,' he muttered.
  Joli said nothing.
  'I don't need anyone's help.'
  Ignore him, Joli.
  'I don't deserve help,' Hannes mumbled softly.
  Joli sighed. 'Don't say that.' She turned to look at him, seeing that his eyes are closed. 'Please.' She inhaled a deep breath, to let it escape het mouth quietly. 'You've done awful things. You know that, I know that... But you want to take it back, right? You wish you hadn't done the things you did. That's what matters, too, Hannes,' she said, her voice soft and caring. 'Really.'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Don't say that.' She turned to look at him, seeing that his eyes are closed. 'Please.' he hared her breathing, which was annoying but oh well 'You've done awful things. You know that, I know that... But you want to take it back, right? You wish you hadn't done the things you did. That's what matters, too, Hannes,' she said. Hannes looked at her, disbelieve in his eyes "Feeling regret won't give back the dead's lifes, it won't help the by greef and hatred distroyed families of those who died, it won't give de jong his hearing back and it sure as hell won't make up for the fact that ..." he stopped and look away "The only thing i can do right now is breathing, and even that won't make it even" he mumbled so softly that it was hard to hear...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her and she saw disbelief in his eyes. 'Feeling regret won't give back the dead's lifes, it won't help the by grief and hatred distroyed families of those who died, it won't give de Jong his hearing back and it sure as hell won't make up for the fact that...' he stopped and looked away. 'The only thing I can do right now is breathing, and even that won't make it even,' he mumbled softly. It was hard to hear.
  Joli looked at him, sadness in her eyes again. She knew he was right. But she wanted to help, somehow. Why, she didn't knew. And how, that was a mystery too...
  'I'm sorry...'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I'm sorry...' he heard her say. The german shook his head "Don't be, you don't deserve that" he said calmly as he looked at the cat again "the only thing you can do is ...have good life and don't spent time with an asshole like me" he said with a small laugh in his heavy voice "why are you still siting here anyways? it's going to rain" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

The German shook his head. 'Don't be, you don't deserve that,' he said calmly. 'The only thing you can do is... Have a good life and don't spent time with an asshole like me,' he said with a small laugh in his voice. 'Why are you still sitting here anyways? It's going to rain.'
  She couldn't answer that. 'Why don't you come with me?' she asked instead, avoiding the question. 'To Westwood. You can sleep in your dorm, you won't get wet.' She looked at him hopefully.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Why don't you come with me?" A pauze" To Westwood. You can sleep in your dorm, you won't get wet.' She looked at him hopefully. Hannes blinked while looking at her, unsure on what to say...or better said, how to say it. He decided to shook his head again "i don't feel like going back yet, plus...i'm not that tired, i just..i just woke up to early" he lied "And the rain doesn't bother me at all" he explained...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I don't feel like going back yet, plus... I'm not that tired, I just... I just woke up to early. And the rain doesn't bother me at all.' he explained.
  Joli wished she could believe him. But she couldn't do anything about it, he had made that very clear. He will be sitting here out on his own, alone and in the rain.
  Joli sighed, knowing she couldn't convince him. But she had to try, one last time.
  'You sure?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'You sure?' she said as hannes had expected her to do. He nodded "I enjoy sitting here" he lied as the rain got heavier. The german sights as he looked at the ground "I am sorry for that one time you bumped into me and i got mad" he muttered softly "and that i didn'ut help your food when it got stuck"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'I enjoy sitting here,' he said.
  Joli turned away again.
  'I am sorry for that one time you bumped into me and I got mad,' he muttered softly.
  Joli, surprised by his sudden apology, turned to him. What?
  'And that I didn't help your food when it got stuck.'
  She couldn't believe it. He apologized. Hannes Müller was fucking apologizing!
  The girl lifted her hand in the air and let it there for a moment, as if she was considering if she would put it on Hannes' arm. Instead, she brought it to her lips and nervously fidgeted with it.
  'I- You don't... You don't have to be,' she replied, surprise clearly audible in her voice but with a tinge of sincere. 'And I... I apologize for laughing at you and uh, almost sending birds at you and shit...' A small laugh of disbelieve, or nerves, escaped her mouth. She rested her hand on her lap and played with her fingers, looking from Hannes to the bench and back.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I- You don't... You don't have to be,' she replied, surprise clearly audible in her voice but with a tinge of sincere. 'And I... I apologize for laughing at you and uh, almost sending birds at you and shit...' A small laugh of disbelieve, or nerves, escaped her mouth. Hannes smiled being extremely relieved for a short moment. he sights as he stood up, and blinked, being extremely light headed his pale face was even paler than normal as he looked at joli "Let's" he closed his eyes again almost falling "Let's go back to westwood" he muttered before he
suddenly felt really dizzy and fainted, falling back on the bench , his closed, deep asleep immideatly.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Suddenly he stood and Joli could see he was dizzy. Joli put out her hands to catch him if he actually fell and stood up too.
  'Let's,' he closed his eyes, and almost fell. Joli almost held him. Luckily for her he didn't fall.
  'Let's go back to Westwood,' he muttered. The girl nodded. She thought he was stable enough to stand and walk, so she let her arms fall besides her. Unfortunately, Hannes passed out and fell back on the bench.
  'Mon dieu,' she exclaimed. She tried to catch him again but it was too late. She didn't dare to touch him. After a short investigation, Joli discovered that he was fast asleep. She couldn't suppress a small smile when she stood upright again.
  Yeah... What now?
  The rain continued to fell, but his mutation caused that he wasn't cold. She hoped.
  He didn't need a blanket right?
  At that thought she looked around her, as if there was suddenly a blanket, but no. She looked at the German once again and shrugged. He would be alright...
  She looked in her jacket to see Cherie asleep too and smiled again. The girl then turned around and walked away. She had a strange feeling when she left the boy but she couldn't tell what it was. Joli shook her head to keep the over thinking away and headed towards the supermarket. She needed some things...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6