HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well...shit ( joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Well...shit ( joli)  Empty

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, it was monday and you still sawthe scars and wounds on his face from that weekend. His headache was still badas fuck, and he should have stayed in bed that day, but he couldn't miss a day of school! he just couldn't! so he went to school not listening to the doctors cause ey, school was important and a student has a required amount of schooldays each year! "haben er das gefangen" the teacher said. Hannes narrowed his eyes as he tried to stop himself from yelling at the teacher, well at least it was better than friedrich but still, this guy's german was even worse than joli's...probably. He looked at the clock, one minute...one minute and he was free, well kinda, they still lived in this hellhole ... But at least he didn't share a dorm..yet so he had all the space for himself to watch football..make homework and that was basically all he did. Finally the bel rang. He quickly stood up, threw his books in his bag like a pro and walked towards the door almost bumping into the teacher as he tried not to look at anyone, a skill he had mastered through out his life. Finally he was in the hallway..which wasn't that much better because there where more people here but at least it was far away from that german classroom, even worse, the teacher was a schalke supporter..like..what the actual fuck?!. He puffed out his cheeks for a moment, before he started to walk towards the dorms only to bump into someone he knew, hated and tried not to see often...which was hard because they where in the same class "Was the fuck?! Watch where your going joli!" he groaned as he looked up anger in his brown eyes ...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

If animals could speak,

'Ssh, quiet Cherie!,' Joli whispered with a laugh to the squirrel in front of her. Cherie tried to make her laugh, because this was a very boring lesson. German, pff. The teacher was very boring too. And out of the attidute of Hannes she could see he was very annoyed. Probobly the teacher, she had heard he wasn't even good at it? Joli shrugged, what does it matter anyway.
  When finally the bell rang, she waited for everyone to go out. She didn't like busy hallways. She calmly packed her bag. She laid her hand in front of Cherie, who climbed on it, and Joli put her on her shoulder.
  'Shall we go?' she asked the squirrel.
  'Yes!' she answered.
  Joli smiled and walked out of the classroom. It was still pretty busy in the hallway but she could handle this. She walked to her locker, what was not far away from here. Swiftly she moved through the people.
  When she reached her locker, she quickly changed her books. She quickly gave a look at the clock that hung there and saw she was running late.
  Shit.
  She closed her locker and turned around, while putting her last book in her messenger bag. That way she couldn't see where she was going so she bumped into someone.
  Of-fucking-course.
  She wanted to say sorry and walk away as fast as she could, to die in embarrassement after that. But ofcourse, it wasn't that easy.
  'Was the fuck?! Watch where your going Joli!' Hannes groaned.
  She could die. No, she was already dying. Panick hit her immediately and she was stuck in the moment. What must she do? She kept staring to the floor. Her heart rating went harder and harder, sweat formed and her body began to shake.
  Fuck fuck fuck why him fuck why?!
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He blinked twice as he looked at her, wtf was french fry doing now?! was she shaking?! his body temprature was normal now..so that wouldn't be it. He stared at her like this for a minute or two, absolutly confused as fuck "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he looked around him, friedrich or..mister fuchs argh it was confusing as fuck, luckily he wasn't there, cause e could already guess who he was going to blame if he saw this, and then he would get detention for nothing again!. "Stop panicking geez, grow up" he rolled his eyes as he wanted to cross his arms but didn't "Also why the fuck did you bring food with you?" he looked at the squirel, disgust in his brown eyes...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'What the fuck is wrong with you?!' Hannes said, what made Joli crumble down a bit.
  Oh, there is a lot wrong with me, she tought, but she couldn't say it out loud. She tried to speak but there was nothing coming out of her mouth.
  'Stop panicking geez, grow up,' he said.
  Joli began to hyperventileren as she thought back. All the insults... She shook her head, trying to shake the bad memories away.
  'Why did you bring food with you?' he than asked. Joli didn't pay attention to what he was saying, as she began to feel dizzy. She grabbed her head with one hand.
  Damn.
  She stumbled backwards, her balance dissapearing because of the dizziness. She really, really needed to sit down...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes kept looking around him, he would be so fucked if friedrich or a teacher came, especialy because it was him, and he always gets blamed for everything. He noticed that the french fry began to lose her balance and tried not to laugh " You need to sit down ,
you don't look so well"
he forced himself to say, a bit of concern in his eyes but mostly because he didn't want to get detention again cauese friedrich was like..always there when moments like these happen, like..once during class and this weekends 'incident'.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'You need to sit down, you don't look so well,' Hannes said.
  Did hé just say that?
  Joli nodded and looked around. There was ofcourse nothing to sit on, 'cause this was the fucking hallway. The most people were gone too, fortunately. But she had to sit, otherwise she would fall.
  All shaking she walked over to her locker, what was not far away from here, luckily. She leaned against it and let her glide against it, until she sat on the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chin and tried to breath slowly.
  This could not be happening. No, no, no.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He sights as he walked after her, regretting his decision already, like wtf was he thinking this was like..his enemy...but he wanted to sit down too, cause his headache was killing him, and he didn't want joli to tell friedrich what he ad done so he had to do this for himself. He sat down next to her, ith like a one metre distance and grabbed a bottle of water and an painkiller. The german sights as he swallowed it without the water and rolled the bottle towards joli, not saying a thing and looked at his phone screen pretending like he was reading texts just to avoid talking to her, because he hated her but in times like these where it was a matter of life or death he had to choose life even when it was hard
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

When she saw Hannes sitting down next to her, even there was a metre distance between them. She was rocking slowly back and fort, trying to calm her heart rating.
  She didn't pay attention to the action of Hannes. Why was he sitting next to her anyway? He now saw her on her most vulnerable. On the other hand, she appreciated his concern, although it must not be for her.
  When rolled a bottle of water to her she looked at him with surprise. She took the bottle anyway and muttered a smal 'thanks.' The water helped a little but the panick was still there.
  Cherie, who Joli had not payed attention to when the panick hit, now nudged her snout into her cheek. Joli smiled a little and took Cherie into her hands. She petted it and it helped very well. Now you see, the presence of an animal really can slow your heartbeat. In this case, it works perfect.
  Joli looked over at Hannes. 'Why are you sitting next to me?' she asked quietly. It was a burning question, as Hannes hates her. And she hates Hannes.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

. 'Why are you sitting next to me?'  he head her ask. He looked up, slowly "Because my head and face  hurts" he said  before he knocked on one of the lockers, extremely softly "Plus, this one is mine" he managed to pull a small smirk on is still hurting face, it hurt him evem more that he couldn't do his famous i am an asshole smirk but he had to wait patiently. he looked at his feet "Plus, yelling at you hurts so fucking much,
so it isn't worth it"
he mumbled 2What's wrong with you?" he then asked...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Because my head and face hurts,' he said. Now Joli saw the scars. Ah yeah, the cat. A small smirk , thinking back at how mister Fuchs jumped on Hannes. She still didn't know the relation between those two, it didn't looked like a normal student, teacher relation.
  He softly knocked on one of the lockers. 'Plus, this one is mine.' A small smirk appeared on his face.
  'Plus, yelling at you hurts so fucking much, so it isn't worth it,' he mumbled. Joli smiled while she looked at her shoes again.
  'What's wrong with you?' he than asked. She faced him again. A nervous laughter escaped her mouth.
  'Ehehe, I eh... 'W-What do you mean?'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ehehe, I eh... 'W-What do you mean?' joli asked. The german frowned "your panicking so i wondered what was wrong with you, that isn't that weird to ask you know." he said rudely as he leaned against his locker, his arms crossed still hoping that the teachers where gone too.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Your panicking so I wondered what was wrong with you, that isn't that weird to ask you know,' he answered rudely.
  Joli nodded. 'Yeah, well...' she sighed. She really wasn't gonna tell him what was going on. She didn't trust him with it, she trusted nobody with it. Besides, she didn't wanted to talk about it anyway.
  'That just... Happens, I suppose,' she shrugged. That was all she said and it was all she would say. He knew enough already.
  The girl wanted to go. Unfortunately she didn't had the excuse to say that she had classes, as Hannes was in the same as hers. And she didn't feel good. She still was shaking and felt very dizzy.
  Joli sighed and leaned her head against the lockers. She really hated this...
  'Don't you want to go to your dorm? This isn't like you...' she said quietly while she faced him. 'Just... Leave me alone, please?' She needed the rest to become herself again. Hannes wasn't helping at all. She felt like being watched, as if she would be beaten up again...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Don't you want to go to your dorm? This isn't like you...' he heard her ask. he nodded "
yeah ofcourse i want to, i fucking hate it here, and i am aware of the fact that you wantt me gone, just as much as i want you gone, but i have been in school all day and pain is killing me, so i ain't gonna move until that fucking painkiller does it's work'
he stated his eyes narrowed 'so i guess we are both trapped in this hell he sights as he closed his eyes for asmall moment...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Yeah ofcourse I want to, I fucking hate it here, and I am aware of the fact that you want me gone, just as much as I want you gone but I have been in school all day and pain is killing me, so I ain't gonna move until that fucking painkiller does it's work,' he stated.
  Joli looked at the wall opposite of her, knowing she was stuck here with him.
  'So I guess we are both trapped in this hell.'
  'I guess...' Joli sighed heavily. She really didn't want this. But as long she would remain calm she could survive this.
  I hope.
  In order to reduce her panic attack, she started breathing exercises. Calmly she breathed in and out, trying to forget the probably judgemental look on Hannes' face. She found support in Cherie tough.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He looked at her, what the fuck was she doing..where those breathing excersises?! He couldn't believe it and stared at her for a moment judgementalness clearly noticable in his eyes. But he decided not to laugh, even though that was a huge challange "Eh...what the hell are you doing?" he asked a small laugh in his voice which made the words hurt more, because of his fucking jaw..since when was friedrich that strong...like what the fuck. The german looked at his shoes for a small moment before he looked at the french girl again-...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Well...shit ( joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next