HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Closet &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Closet  &Nick - Page 2 Empty

'No, you don't... And no, I don't work like that...' she answered. 'I want to, believe me, but...' Joli looked away again. Nick smiled softly [b]"Ey i get it, i mean look at yor classmates, soof who probably spents more time on memes than she sleeps, hannes the biggest asshole in school, i get it. Plus, i am different than you, but believe me, one day you have to get out of there"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

If animals could speak,

'Ey I get it, I mean look at your classmates, Soof who probably spent more time on memes than she sleeps, Hannes the biggest asshole in school, I get it. Plus, I am different than you, but believe me, one day you have to get out of there,' he said.
  'But how?' she bursts out, her voice rising. 'How will I ever come out if no one will accept me? I am sick of those people and I just want to live a happy life!'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'But how?' she bursts out, her voice rising. 'How will I ever come out if no one will accept me? I am sick of those people and I just want to live a happy life!'. Nick frowned "We all want that" he said a bit softer as he llooked away for a second. He took a deep breath and looked at her again "Look, they will accept you i promise"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

She saw him frowning. 'We all want that,' he said, his voice soft. 'Look, they will accept you I promise.'
  Joli looked away again. 'How do you know? How can you be so sure of something that isn't predictable! I had to experience it once and I don't want to relive all of that,' she sighed.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Joli looked away again. 'How do you know? How can you be so sure of something that isn't predictable! I had to experience it once and I don't want to relive all of that,' she sighed. the dutchman smiled "Because i got accepted too duh" he looked around for a moment, still remembering how he litterary rolled out of the closet saying he was bi during class annd got send to the principal and got one hour detention for it
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Because I got accepted too duh,' he smiled.
  Joli looked at him again. She sighed irritated. 'That's not how it works for everyone, okay?' she exclaimed, despair clearly audible in her voice. 'That you got accepted doesn't mean I get accepted too! I don't get accepted!' she nearly yelled, the emphasis on the don't.
  The girl breathed in and looked away, trying to blink the tears away that were forming in her eyes. She couldn't cry in front of him, not again...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'That's not how it works for everyone, okay?' she exclaimed, despair clearly audible in her voice. 'That you got accepted doesn't mean I get accepted too! I don't get accepted!' she nearly yelled, the emphasis on the don't. Nick thought for a moment "I am sure that you are going to be accepted eventually, but i am 100% sure that you aren't going to be accepted and happy if you don't get out of there" the dutchman said calmly. He still remembered how he got out, it was so easy for him, he was high...he narrowed his eyes "Alright...i am going to do something, and i am going to regret this, but i hae too, if you promise me to tell nobody, not even friedErich or soof " he said softly as he stood up and closed the door and walked back...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'I am sure that you are going to be accepted eventually, but I am 100% sure that you aren't going to be accepted and happy if you don't get out of there,' he said.
  Joli sighed. She really didn't know what to do...
  'Alright... I am going to do something, and I am going to regret this, but I have too, if you promise me to tell nobody, not even Friedrich or Soof,' the teacher said softly as he stood up and closed the door. Joli's eyes filled with curiousity. She was tense but also very curious about what he would do. He said he's gonna regret it so it must be serieus, but she couldn't thought about anything.
  'Ehm, ofcourse but... What are you gonna do?'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Ehm, ofcourse but... What are you gonna do?'. He smirked as he opened his bag a grabbed a container, in it a bunch of white pills. He looked at her for a moment and placed it in front of her "Look, these are SSRIs..listen to me, these can be dangerous, so i am giving you two each day, cause i don't want you to kill yourself, and i still want you to be able to live without them, but before i give you this, promise me, that you are going to get help, got to fried-e-rich or something, cause pills aren't a solution, they are a small breaks from pain"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

He opened his bag and pulled out a container full of white pills.
  Okay, what the fuck are you gonna do?
  He placed the pills in front of her. Joli looked distrustful from the pills to mister de Jong. 'Look, these are SSRIs... Listen to me, these can be dangerous, so I am giving you two each day, cause I don't want you to kill yourself, and I still want you to be able to live without them, but before I give you this, promise me, that you are going to get help, got to Fried-e-rich or something, cause pills aren't the solution, they are small breaks from pain,' he explained.
  Joli was quiet for a while, looking from the pills to the teacher and back.
  Was he serious?
  'You want me... To take these?' Joli asked hesitative. 'What will they do with me? What are they for?' She couldn't believe that a teacher on her school just give her drugs. If it were drugs. Probably, cause he was a drug addict, but...
  And about getting help... She wasn't very fond of that. She didn't like sharing her feelings, and certainly not with the teacher were she had an crush on. She felt her cheeks warm up a little of the thought of mister Fuchs but shoved him to the background quickley.
  Not something to think about now, Joli. Mister de Jong is fucking offering you pills!
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'You want me... To take these?' Joli asked hesitative. 'What will they do with me? What are they for?' . The dutchman sights as he got into his serious mode "I want you to take two for tomorrow. you need to take it really slow, they aren't addictive but still, just to be sure. Plus, pills aren't fun, believe me, i know. Listen, i want you te get help, and don't you fucking dare to not get help, cause i will check, so promise me, that you get help, and don't tell anyone, do not ahow it, especially not hannes or friedrich. cause hannes is a snitch and friedrich is friedrich. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

She saw that he was really serious. He really meant it...
  'I want you to take two for tomorrow. You need to take it really slow, they aren't addictive but still, just to be sure. Plus, pills aren't fun, believe me, I know.'
  Says the drug addict...
  'Listen, I want you to get help, and don't you fucking dare to not get help, cause I will check, so promise me, that you get help, and don't tell anyone, do now ahow it, especially not Hannes or Friedrich. Cause Hannes is a snitch and Friedrich is Friedrich. Do we have a deal?'
  Joli was silent for a while, progressing the words he just said. Slowly she nodded her head. 'And when do I take them in? Must there be a special time, or...? And why two? If you give it to me, why not give me some more? I promise I won't take to much.'
  She deviated the question about getting help again. She really didn't want to get help. She could figure it out herself.
  'And I promise, I won't tell anyone. We have a deal, I guess,' she laughed nervously. If the pills would help, why reject them?
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'And when do I take them in? Must there be a special time, or...? And why two? If you give it to me, why not give me some more? I promise I won't take to much.' nick only listened, knowing she was not done yet, plus he waited for the word deal 'And I promise, I won't tell anyone. We have a deal, I guess,' and there it was . If the pills would help, why reject them?. Nick frowned for a moment "You take them when you think you need it, and no, only two cause that is what i used to say too,
and look at me now, it starts with medical pills and ends with xtc, cocaine and pot , so no. "
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'You take them when you think you need it, and no, only two cause that is what I used to say too, and look at me now, it starts with medical pills and ends with xtc, cocaine and pot, so no.' the teacher argued.
  Joli sighed and nodded. 'Fair enough...'
  She walked to the desk and took the pills. She looked at the teacher and smiled slightly.
  'Thanks, tough,' she said while walking towards the door. She stopped for a moment, waiting for mister de Jong to say something, if he wanted to say something...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

oli sighed and nodded. 'Fair enough... She walked to the desk and took the pills. She looked at the teacher and smiled slightly.
'Thanks, tough,' she said while walking towards the door. She stopped for a moment. The teacher frowned "Goodluck " he said as he grabbed his bag and stood up, walking towards the door and opened it "Ladies first"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Closet &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next