HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Closet &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Closet  &Nick - Page 3 Empty

If animals could speak,

'Goodluck,' he said while grabbing his bag and walking towards the door. Joli made a quick nod.
  'Ladies first,' he said when he opened the door. Joli smiled and walked out of the classroom.
  The pills felt heavy in her pocket. She wasn't really afraid for it, she couldn't take to much because she had only two. But what if Hannes or mister Fuchs found out? She would not make that happen though, but you couldn't be too careful. Certainly with her roommate, Soof. Nobody could find out... Mister de Jong would loose his job, she didn't want that to happen because of her.
  She waved a little with her hand as a goodbye and followed her way too her dorm.
  Only when you need it, Joli.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

The german tapped on the thick glass tank, disgust clearly noticable in his brown eyes as he looked at that awfull creature inside, which was just minding his own buissiness. Fish, probably one of the most disgusting things on earth , like, they breated underwater, and shit in the same place they live in, disgusting. The student sighed as he stood up and walked out of the biology classroom into the hallway. He looked at a few kids who were talking and laughing. He rolled his eyes, idiots. Why would you make friends? to have fun? to not feel alone and to know that someone always has your back? only to be stabbed in it later when that person leaves you alone? without telling you where you went wrong? without a reason? "Not thanks" he thoughed as he passed them, looking down, to make sure he did not makeeye contact, to prevent awkwardness. Luckily he managed to get away without them noticing him. He turned left around the corner and leaned against the wall and took a deep breath and a sip of water before he continued to walk to his dorm only to bump into someone, "wHAT THE FUCK? WATCH OUT!" He yeleld already angered , he wanted to keep walking, to avound any form of interaction but a sound made him turned around, the sound of something falling. he looked at the ground and saw two pills. His eyes widened, drugs, the german looked up and saw joli a small smirk appeared on his face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

She fumbled with the two pills inside her pocket. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves.
  There is nothing wrong, Joli. Nothing is gonna happen. You're not gonna bump into some-,
Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when someone bumped into her. It came unexpected and Joli fell aside. She needed her hand, wich was in her pocket, to support her from actually falling against the wall.
  'wHAT THE FUCK? WATCH OUT!' She heard Hannes yelling.
  Of-fucking-course it has to be Hannes again... Joli sighed.
  The German walked further, did he even see it was her? He stopped though and looked around. A smirk appeared on his face and Joli followed his gaze with a confused look. Then she saw the two pills laying on the floor. They must've been falling out of her pocket when
she made the sudden move with her hand. She cursed and quickly kneeled down to take them. She put them in her pocket again and rose again.
  She looked at the boy with fear in her eyes, afraid he busted her. He must not know. She promised. She needed the pills and mister de Jong his job.
  The girl swallowed and tried her best to look confident. 'Watch where you're going, con,' she said and truned around. He better leave her alone...
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Watch where you're going, con,' she said and truned around. con? did she realy call him a fucking convict?! he narrowed his eyes "Did you really just call me a fucking convict?! he almost yelled " you are the one with drugs in her fucking pockets!" he yelled as his smirk returned "did you just visit mister de jong or something? ah you guys are so fucked mein gott!" he siad with his thick accent, his arms crossed a flash of happiness in his eyes cause you know joli,Those who follow the path of the righteous s hall have their reward, and this is my reward, getting to see you getting punished, ha!" he smiled as he wanted to walk away , she was so fuckedddd
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Did you really just call me a fucking convict?' he almost yelled. Joli stopped in her tracks and sighed. 'You are the one with drugs in her fucking pockets!' he yelled when Joli turned around.
  'They aren't drugs,' she argued. She saw his smirk returning.
  This couldn't be good...
  'Did you just visit mister de Jong or something? Ah you guys are so fucked mein gott. Cause you know Joli, those who follow the path of the righteous shall have their reward, and this is my reward, getting to see you getting punished, ha!' he smiled.
  Joli sighed. She was scared, yes, but she could not let that see. She needed to be strong this time. 'Hannes, seriously, this aren't drugs. Do you really expect me to do that?' she asked, her voice with disbelief.
  Play it cool, c'mon, it isn't that hard...
  'You only think the bad of people. C'mon Hannes, where's your logic and heart?' she dared to ask.
  Is this smart? Don't think so... Fuck what am I doing?
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'They aren't drugs,' she argued.  'Hannes, seriously, this aren't drugs. Do you really expect me to do that?' she asked, her voice with disbelief.   'You only think the bad of people. C'mon Hannes, where's your logic and heart?' she dared to ask. Hannes sights "He is dutch and you are french, ofcourse it is drugs, and i only see the bad in people cause people are bad, well most of them " the german rolled his eyes "My heart? that is here" he laid his hand on the left part of his chest "Do you even know human Anatomy? like, we are talking about it in biology class joli, tsk" he ofcourse not getting that with heart she meant kindness and feelings and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

The boy sighed. 'He is Dutch and you are French, ofcourse it is drugs, and I only see the bad in people cause people are bad, well most of them.' Joli wanted to say something but de German rolled his eyes and talked further.
  'My heart? That is here,' he said while laying his hand on the left place of his chest. Joli couldn't believe it. 'Do you even know human atonomy? Like, we are talking about it in biology class Joli, tsk.'
  She looked at him, mouth agape. A smile then broke through. 'W-what?' she chuckled. 'Did you seriously not get what I was saying?' She laughed. 'Hahaha, Oh my, Hannes.'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She looked at him, mouth agape. A smile then broke through. 'W-what?' she chuckled. 'Did you seriously not get what I was saying?' She laughed. 'Hahaha, Oh my, Hannes.' the german looked around him, clearly confused as he took a small step back, his eyes full of confusion as he looked at her "Why tthe fuck are you laughing? the human heart is here, like i said" he stated still having his hand on his chest "Why is that funny?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Why the fuck are you laughing? The human heart is here, like I said,' he stated. 'Why is that funny?'
  Joli looked at him, trying to calm down. But when she saw his confused look she lost it again. She bent down a little and filled the hallway with laughter.
  'A-are you, fucking ser-ious?' she managed to say in between wheezing parts. 'Y-you don't even g-get my... my...' she couldn't finish the phrase as she was laughing to hard. She hold her hand up as sign he must wait and that she was sorry. Even tears had found their way into her eyes and she couldn't hold them anymore.
  'I.. I'm s-sorry, but...' It looked like she couldn't stop laughing. 'You're so... f-funny sometimes, mon dieu...'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'A-are you, fucking ser-ious?' the french managed to say in between wheezing parts. 'Y-you don't even g-get my... my...' she couldn't finish the phrase cause she was laughing to hard. Hannes stepped back again and looked around him awkwardness rose out of fucking nowhere as his cheeks turned slightly reddish. 'I.. I'm s-sorry, but...' It looked like she couldn't stop laughing. 'You're so... f-funny sometimes, mon dieu...'. funny? he was n e v e r called funny before. he never joked, he never thought something was funny...what the fuck was goin on. He looked at the floor for a moment, trying to hide his reddish cheeks "shut up" he mumbled as he looked up "This isn't funny! i seriously do not get it" he grunted...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Shut up,' she heard him mumble. She looked up and saw him awkwardly stand a couple of steps back, his cheeks reddish. 'This isn't funny! I seriously do not get it,' he grunted. Joli laughed again.
  'Oh Hannes, this is fucking funny!' she exclaimed. 'Just... Just look at you! You don't even get a simple saying! I'm dying!'
  Maybe she was a bit harsh, but it was his own fault right? He was the one who took everything litteral. And besides, he made a fool out of her all the time, it's time he gets his payback.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Oh Hannes, this is fucking funny!' she exclaimed. 'Just... Just look at you! You don't even get a simple saying! I'm dying!. Hannes stared at her for a moment, not even bothering to hide his face anymore as he tried to understand this girl. "Shut uppp!" " he said as his voice cracked, ofcourse!. his eyes widened, fuck fuck fuck no not now! . why did this happen to him?! why was it always him? like seriously!. "I just. don't. get. it!" he almost yelled his arms still crossed and his eyes wide open full of embarrassment "So stop it you french pig!" yeah his voice was fucked now arghhh he wanted death now ...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Shut uppp!' he said. His voice cracked. Joli's head shot up. She looked at him and saw his eyes widening, full of embarrassment. She was silent for a moment but then another laugh attack hit her.
  'I  just. don't. get. it!' he almost yelled. Joli heard him but kept laughing. God, why was this so funny? She hadn't laughed like this in ages!
  'So top it you French pig!'
  Joli looked up again, trying to compose herself again. It didn't go well.
  'H-Hannes... Do you even know how a pig looks like?' she laughed, but with less humour in her voice. 'I am definitely not a pig.' She laughed, but with more fake now.
  Right? she wanted to add but stopped herself just in time.
  The comment made her loose her happiness and her laughing stopped eventually. She looked at Hannes. He surely was embarrassed but he had offended Joli. She doubted that he knew it though. He looked far too uncomfortable and his insults were always like this.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She laughed, ofcourse wile hannes tried not to step away again. 'H-Hannes... Do you even know how a pig looks like?' she laughed, but with less humour in her voice. 'I am definitely not a pig.' She laughed, but with more fake now. The german frowned " Ofcourse i know what a fucking pig looks like, !" he yelled with his still fucked up voice as he realized that joli stopped laughing. He stared at her for a moment he sights, finally she stopped. "Brenn i helvete" he said under his breath as he layed an hatefull glare on the french girl "You are still fucked, you know that right" he continued...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

If animals could speak,

'Ofcourse I know what a fucking pig looks like!' he yelled. His voice was still weird and Joli couldn't suppress a small chuckle.
  'Brenn I helvete,' she heard him say under his breath. Joli frowned, not knowing what he said. 'You are still fucked, you know that right,' he continued.
  Fuck.
  Her face went back to serious. 'Well,' she began, 'It aren't drugs, as I told you before. They're just vitamine pills.' She tried to act it cool. She could do this. It wasn't that hard. Just pretend it were, in fact, vitamine pills and nothing could go wrong. It should not be going wrong.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Closet &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next