HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oi ( kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

oi ( kate)  - Page 6 Empty

'Why the hurry? We got all the time kiddo,' he said with a laugh as he leaned back a little. 'If you're that hungry there are crisps,' he said while pointing at the glove compartment.
  Kate shook her head. 'No, I'm fine... I just... Just want to get that chicken ya know.' aka she wanted to tell him her surprise but if they didn't drive any faster soon she would honk herself and personally shout at that person for driving so damn slow.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate shook her head. 'No, I'm fine... I just... Just want to get that chicken ya know.' The irishman laughed as he drove passed the slow grandma and headed to the place where they would be ordering chicken boi

timeskip? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Finally. There was their chicken. Kate smiled brightly and took a huge bite from her nugget. 'Hm,' she started while chewing on the chicken. 'I get why you got that tattoo. Chicken is amazing.' She ate some more, until she couldn't keep it in anymore. She slapped the table. 'Okay. I gotta tell you something boi.' A smile appeared on her face as she thought about it. She bit on her lip out of excitement and just a little bit of anxiety because it was something very big for her! 'Eat your chicken first, I don't want you to choke. Again,' she said, thinking back to that moment where he choked on tictacs because she said she was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Hm,' she started while chewing on the chicken and so did mister i hate paperwork . 'I get why you got that tattoo. Chicken is amazing.' She ate some more when suddenly She slapped the table msking the irish man jump up a little 'Okay. I gotta tell you something boi.' A smile appeared on her face making him smile a little aswell . 'Eat your chicken first, I don't want you to choke. Again,' she said ofcourse thinking back to that moment where he chocked on tictacs. He ate further looking at her after he finished it " shoot" he said calmly, wondering what was that important
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate waited impatiently until he finished eating. 'Shoot,' he said calmly.
  Kate's smile grew wider, biting her lip and lightly tapping on the table out of excitement. 'Okay soooo... I... I thought about this for some while, so I am 100% sure I want it, so you don't have to start asking questions about that,' she started with a small laugh. 'And uh, well, you know, it has been known for some time already that we're related and stuff...' she paused a bit, taking a deep breath to get her excitement a bit lower and make her a bit less tense. 'I've been giving the surname West... But you know, it's not... my name. Well it is, but.. It isn't, ya know? So uhm,' she breathed out as she looked at him. 'I want to change my name. To Kate Finnegan.' She waited for his reaction in anticipation and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate's smile grew wider, biting her lip and lightly tapping on the table out of excitement. 'Okay soooo... I... I thought about this for some while, so I am 100% sure I want it, so you don't have to start asking questions about that,' she started with a small laugh. 'And uh, well, you know, it has been known for some time already that we're related and stuff...' she paused a bit, taking a deep breath to get her excitement a bit lower and make her a bit less tense. 'I've been giving the surname West... But you know, it's not... my name. Well it is, but.. It isn't, ya know? So uhm,' she breathed out as she looked at him. 'I want to change my name. To Kate Finnegan.' She waited for his reaction in anticipation and a small smile. he..he couldn't fucking believe it as he breathing stopped for a moment, staring at her in disbelieve even dropping his fucking chicken nugget as his heart skipped like a million beats " kate finnegan hm?" he managed to say after a while of staring Asmile formed on his face as tears welled up in the corner of his eyes " sounds about right" he said as he began to eat again pinkin away a happy tear
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He kept staring at her, even dropped his chicken nugget. Kate was starting to fear he wouldn't like it or something. 'Kate Finnegan hm?' he managed to say after a while.
  Kate nodded. She saw tears well up in the corner of his eyes. Was that a good thing?
  'Sounds about right,' he said as he began eating again, pinking away a tear.
  Kate let out a relieved sigh and smiled. Now the tears started coming by her aswell. She quickly blinked them away though. 'Yeahhh,' she said as she started eating again. 'I don't have the money though. Not yet, at least. I mean, I can stop giving out my money to stuff and maybe work more,' she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate let out a relieved sigh and smiled. Now the tears started coming by her aswell. She quickly blinked them away though. 'Yeahhh,' she said as she started eating again. 'I don't have the money though. Not yet, at least. I mean, I can stop giving out my money to stuff and maybe work more,' she shrugged. The irishman frowned " Why would you have to pay? it's my name so my responcibilty you will get it" he said while munching on a nugget " i wil pay"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He frowned. 'Why would you have to pay? It's my name so my responsibility you will get it,' he said while munching on a nugget. 'I will pay.'
  Kate looked up. 'Oh. Uhm, allright,' she smiled. She ate again in silence. 'Hm,' Kate started again, 'when can we do it?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked up. 'Oh. Uhm, allright,' she smiled. She ate again in silence. 'Hm,' Kate started again, 'when can we do it?' she asked. Ronan smiled " as soon as possible" he said as he ate his last nugget and looked at the soon bein named kate finnegan girl...he couldn't wait ...

closed boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oi ( kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6