HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oi ( kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

oi ( kate)  - Page 2 Empty

He reached out his hand to catch her when she almost tripped. She gave him a thankful look.
  'Mhmm,' the Irish man said as he walked to the car with a smirk. He opened the door extra slowly.
  Meanwhile she bounced a little up and down being an impatient fuck. 'C'mon now dude you're being a prick,' she said and grabbed the door, opening it herself. She sat down in the car, again waiting impatiently for him to finally come and start it. 'Why did I have to bring my sketchbooks?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Meanwhile she bounced a little up and down being an impatient fuck. 'C'mon now dude you're being a prick,' she said and grabbed the door, opening it herself. She sat down in the car, again waiting impatiently for him to finally come and start it. 'Why did I have to bring my sketchbooks?' she asked. he came in, ofcourse and sat down, just anwsering her with a shrug " you'll see" as he started the car and began to drive, leaving everyone at westwood to fuck up
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He answered her with a shrug. 'You'll see.' He started the car and drove off.
  Kate grunted irritated. 'You're an asshole! Just tell me already!' she exclaimed while looking at him, holding her sketchbooks on her lap now. She wondered why she had to bring them, and where they were even going. Why would she need her sketchbooks? He didn't say she should bring her graffiti or anything. Somewhere in her mind she started to get an idea, but she didn't dare to speak it out.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'You're an asshole! Just tell me already!' she exclaimed while looking at him, holding her sketchbooks on her lap now.He smirked once more as he looked at a traffic light "hmmmmm" he began calmly as he began to drive again heading to them motorway "nahhh"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smirked again as he looked at a traffic light. 'Hmmmmm,' he began calmly as he began to drive again, heading to the motorway.
  Kate already rolled her eyes. She knew what was coming.
  'Nahhh.'
  There you got it. She sighed again and looked outside. She hoped she could guess or see where they were going by the environment. Unfortunately she didn't recognize anything that could lead to it. She decided to just wait for it, how impatient she might be at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

he just, smirked, driving really really really slow, why? cause it ws funny to see her being all impatient and stuff, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he loved it soo much like, words can't express it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She frowned. Was it her or did he drive really, really, really slow? She narrowed her eyes to look better and yes, he drove really, really, really slow. The ginger looked at him with her brows in an angry frown. 'I hate you,' she said before looking outside again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

The ginger looked at him with her brows in an angry frown. 'I hate you,' she said before looking outside again. he scoffed "you won't when you see the awesome suprise i got for ya " he said while eating popcorn, that magically appeared in his car.... wauw. He looked at the really annoyed drivers behind him with a huge ass smirk on his face, oh this was great
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He scoffed. 'You won't when you see the awesome surprise I got for ya,' he said while eating popcorn.
  She looked at it with a slight frown. How the fuck is there suddenly popcorn. But then again, it was Ronan, so whatever. She took some of it aswell.
  'Well,' he started with her mouth full. 'It gotta really be an awesome surprise then. So goodluck.' She ate some more as she looked outside, trying to figure out where they were. 'Are we close?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Well,' he started with her mouth full. 'It gotta really be an awesome surprise then. So goodluck.' She ate some more as she looked outside, trying to figure out where they were. 'Are we close?' she asked.he chuckled as he looked slightly down at her, a smile on his face " exited?" he teased while lowering the speed a bit more " we're heading to the city kate" he explained before looking back at the road caue safety first " why don't you show me your favourite design huh, i've always wondered....if im allowed to see ofcourse" he asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He chuckled and looked slightly down at her. 'Excited?' he teased.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'It's my birthday and you got a surprise for me, of course I am!'
  'We're heading to the city Kate,' he said.
  Kate looked up. 'The city? Cool.' She grabbed some more popcorn, wondering what was in the city potentional for her birthday that Warlington didn't have.
  'Why don't you show me your favourite designs huh, I've always wondered... If I'm allowed to see of course,' he asked calmly.
  Kate looked at her sketchbooks and nodded while swallowing away the popcorn. 'Sure.' She looked through it, searching for her most sacred drawings and designs. 'Well, I didn't really design this myself but I gave my own turn to it,' and showed him a drawing of a little girl jumping in puddles of fire. She turned the page and there was one of her many phoenixes. 'This one is the best one yet,' she told him, a little bit proud of herself. She had spent her whole life drawing phoenixes and it got better by every drawing she made of them. She showed him some more designs. 'I also really like this design,' and showed him a triangle with fire in it. 'A triangle is the symbol of fire,' she explained. 'Would like it to get it tattoed some day,' she said with a smile. 'But yeah, that was it, I guess,' and closed the sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Well, I didn't really design this myself but I gave my own turn to it,' and showed him a drawing of a little girl jumping in puddles of fire. 'This one is the best one yet,' she told him, a little bit proud of herself. She showed him some more designs. 'I also really like this design,' and showed him a triangle with fire in it. 'A triangle is the symbol of fire,' she explained. 'Would like it to get it tattoed some day,' she said with a smile. 'But yeah, that was it, I guess,' and closed the sketchbook. The irishman smiled, listening closely looking real quickly at every design before looking at the road again ” you should definitely get that tattooed today “ he said real quick right after she said someday, hoping she understood but also hoping she dudnt, cause then this fun could continue for a bit and all
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You should definitely get that tattooed today,' he said real quick, but she was still talking.
  She looked up. 'Hm?' And thought about what he had said. She didnt quite hear him but she heard something about tattooed and today. She thought. And then she slowly realised. 'Oh my god.' She looked at him as a smile appeared on her face. 'Oh my god no. Do I...? What?' She didnt wanna have her hopes up, but she was getting really excited now.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Oh my god.' She looked at him as a smile appeared on her face. 'Oh my god no. Do I...? What?' His heart skipped a beat at her happiness as he laughed a lil ” mhm” he did while nodding, keeping his eyes on the road ” told ya you would like it” he added real quick with an eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He laughed a little. 'Mhm.'
  Kate was full out smiling now, she couldn't believe it. All her life she was dreaming about this day. Finally she would get her tattoo.
  'Told ya you would like it,' he added with an eyeroll.
  Kate nodded. 'Uh yeah duh! Oh my goddd, this is awesome!' Her smile vanished a bit when she thought about her grandma. She wasn't allowed to have one before 18, and she would be the one getting it with her. She shaked that thought out of her head though, so the smile got back soon enough. She would get it anyway and the fact she wasn't alone but with her dad made everything allright. 'Aahh when do we get there??' She asked really fucking excited, slapping her sketchbooks lightly because aahh she was getting a fucking tattoo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oi ( kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next