HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thanks dude (Dmitri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas
Coins : 40

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

thanks dude (Dmitri) - Page 4 Empty

'Vodka? Never had that,' Dmitri looked at her before taking another bite. "That's a shame, it's pretty cool." He suddenly noticed a change in her attitude. 'Or maybe...' He stopped eating and looked at her. 'Uh... I- No, I don't think I ever had it.' She was very uncomfortable, that he could see. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

'That's a shame, it's pretty cool.' He said after taking a bite. 'Are you allright?'
  She looked and smiled to make him less worried, or whatever emotion that was. 'Y-yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Don't you drink vodka a lot? In like that bottle of yours or so?' Now she actually wanted to try some vodka.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She smiled, but he suspected there was something wrong. 'Y-yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Don't you drink vodka a lot? In like that bottle of yours or so?' Dmitri nodded. If she didn't want to talk about it, he wasn't gonna push it. "Yeah, I do." He grabbed it. "This bottle here."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Yeah, I do.' He grabbed it. 'This bottle here.'
  Kate looked at it and a smirk appeared. 'Coolll... Can I try?' she asked as she already reached for the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She was reaching for the bottle with a smirk. What a funny girl. 'Coolll... Can I try?' Dmitri laughed. 'Sure.' The boy handed the bottle to her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri laughed. 'Sure.' He handed the bottle to her.
  Her smirk grew wider before she took a normal chug of it. Then the coughing started. 'Wauw, uh,' she coughed some more. 'It's stronger than whiskey, that's for sure,' she chuckled. She took another sip/chug thingy. This time it was better. 'Hm... I can get used to this, I guess. Just not for an every day thing,' she admitted before giving it back.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Her smirk grew even wider. It was a good look on her. She should smile more. He looked at her while she took a sip. As expected, she began to cough. 'Wauw, uh,' followed by more coughing. 'It's stronger than whiskey, that's for sure,' Dmitri laughed a bit. He never had whiskey. Only vodka. "It's Russian vodka, what did you expect?" She took another chug. 'Hm... I can get used to this, I guess. Just not for an everyday thing,' she said while handing him his bottle. He too took a chug. "We used to drink this to keep warm in Russia." He sighed, thinking back on the cold, hard nights in Siberia. It was rough, but his family was always there for him. England was easier on him, yet he had almost forgotten his father's face. He missed his parents. Sometimes he wished he never went to the city, where the technology is, where he discovered his powers... Then he would've been chopping wood right now, sure, not his favourite activity, but his family would be there. Right now, he didn't even know if they were alive or not. He looked back at Kate and smiled. "Your pizza is getting cold."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri laughed a bit. 'It's Russian vodka, what did you expect?'
  Kate just shrugged.
  'We used to drink this to keep warm in Russia.'
  'Hm, guess it was needed then.' So Russia was a country she didn't ever wanted to go to. Ew, cold.
  The boi looked back at her and smiled. 'Your pizza is getting cold.'
  Kate nodded and picked up her pizza again, taking biggo bites.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Kate nodded and ate her pizza in huge bites. What dat mouth do. Dmitri started eating his pizza again as well. Awkward. The radio was crackling. Yeet. Anyway, he finished the pizza and turned the key again. He looked at Kate and started driving again. Lit.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

After they ate their pizza in pretty awkward silent Dmitri started the car again. She smiled a little at him when he looked at her. After some minutes it stopped raining.
  'Ey can you drive past the stores? I wanted to buy something. If you like, you can come with me?'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Suddenly, it stopped raining. Thank. Kate opened her mouth. 'Ey can you drive past the stores? I wanted to buy something. If you like, you can come with me?' Dmitri coughed. "Uh." He parked the car. "Sure." He opened the door and walked around, opening her door. "M'am."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri coughed. 'Uh.' He parked the car. 'Sure.' He opened the door and walked around, opening the door. 'M'am.'
  Kate smiled and got out. 'Thank ya.' and walked toward the stores. She walked into some skater art store where she looked at some wheels. 'Need them for my skatebaord,' she explained him before walking to the back of the store where she picked out some spray paint. 'Do you do art of any kind?' she asked him as she walked tot the counter.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She smiled at him. He could feel himself warming up, mentally and physically. 'Thank ya.' Kate immediately walked to a weird store. He didn't really know what she needed, but as long as it wasn't drugs he was cool with it. He followed her, and saw Katey looking at weird wheels? What were they for? 'Need them for my skateboard,' Dmitri ah'd and walked after her to the back of the store. Oof. She picked out some spray paint. That's illegal! He sighed. 'Do you do art of any kind?' Dmitri was startled. Him? Art? "Uh, not really?" He followed her to the counter. "I used to carve wood in Russia, though," he started mumbling a bit. "Matryoshkas, small statues and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Uh, not really?' Dmitri answered her question. 'I used to carve wood in Russia, though,' he started mumbling a bit. She looked around at him. 'Matryoshkas, small statues and stuff.'
  'Ahh those wooden things that get smaller and smaller?' Kate asked with a smile. 'Those are cool, yeah.' She then turned back to the counter, struggled with some money but eventually bought the things and headed back out. 'Sooo, do you wanna go somewhere or are we good?' she asked him, looking around for some interesting stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

thanks dude (Dmitri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4