HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thanks dude (Dmitri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

thanks dude (Dmitri) - Page 3 Empty

Dmitri gave her an awkward smile. 'Come on!' He took his phone out and started to text someone. Kate just waited for him. 'Uhm, follow me?'
  She nodded. 'Yeah,' and started walking. She noticed he walked the same speed as her, which was really nice of him. She smiled a little and just walked with those stupid crutches. Good thing she was used to it.
  After some time they finally reached the parking lot. She looked around. 'Which one is yours?' She saw some dark clouds in the sky and grunted a little. It could be raining any minute, for fucks sake. She was almost about to cancel it, but then realized she was getting hungry and besides, she would be in a car anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas
Coins : 40

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Kate gave him a nod. 'Yeah,' He smiled at her, but it looked more nervous than genuine. After a walk that took ages (not because of the speed, Kate was pretty fast on crutches, but because it was so awkward) they finally reached the parking lot. 'Which one is yours?' Dmitri took his keys and pointed at a very old, dirty car. He opened the door for her and put the enormous amount of fast food wraps behind her seat. He sighed. "Jess." Dmitri made a hand gesture she could get in, and quickly walked to the other side of the car. He noticed the dark clouds in the sky, and prayed they would be somewhere by the time the shit hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Dmitri took out his keys and pointed at a very old, dirty car. He opened the door for her and put the enormous amount of fast food wraps behind her seat. 'Jess,' he sighed.
  Kate chuckled a little as she got in, dumping her crutches on the backseat aswell. 'Believe me, I've seen far more food in a car than this.' She waited until he sat behind the wheel. 'Part of being the daughter of someone who eats 24/7,' she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Kate chuckled a bit as she chucked her crutches in the back seat, with the fast food wrappers. Was he being funny? He wasn't aware he was doing the funny. Or was she laughing at him? Help? 'Believe me, I've seen far more food in a car than this.' Dmitri let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He wasn't embarrassing. Yet. He quickly sat down in the driver's seat - he still was getting used to the whole steering-wheel-on-the-right-side deal - and looked at her when she spoke. 'Part of being the daughter of someone who eats 24/7,' He looked at her with confusion. He didn't know whether it was appropriate to laugh right now. But she was chuckling. "Uh, ha. haha." The Russian let out the most awkward laugh in history. Jess would've slapped him if she was here, that was for sure. He felt a gust of wind go through his hair. Shoot. He had forgotten to close the door while he was looking at her. He must've looked like a dork, sitting there with the door open. Wait... Was that... Rain? He looked at Kate, a bit worried. "It's starting to rain." And surely, the storm came down with an enormous brutality. But not as heavy as the snow in Siberia, just sayin'. He smashed the forgotten door closed - he had to redo it a couple of times, it was an old car and the door didn't close that well anymore - and looked at Katy again.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Uh, ha. Haha.'
  Kate looked. That sounded like the most awkward laugh ever. No just kidding, it was. She narrowed her eyes a little, trying to figure this Russian boi out. The door was also still open. She looked past him to the door and suddenly she saw the horror. Rain. She groaned.
  'It's starting to rain.' And in that moment it was one biggo storm of raindrops. As if clouds have to be sad about something, Kate thought with a scoff.
  Dmitri smashed the door closed, luckily and looked at her. Kate looked back. 'Wha? We're still going to get pizza right?' The only thing, she wouldn't come out of the car. Nah, he could order their pizza's by himself and bring them back to the car. It's easy.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

For a good minute, there was eye contact. He felt himself being drawn to her, being hypnotized by her eyes... 'Wha? We're still going to get pizza right?' Dmitri quickly snapped out of it. "U-uh, yeah." He hurriedly put his keys in the contact-thingy and turned them. The engine roared and Dmitri got out of the parking lot. He turned the car and drove on the road. The silence was deafening. The Russian put on the radio to ease it a little bit yknow? Oof. Awkward. "So, what do you want to do after school?" Great job Dmitri, ask her questions.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'U-uh, yeah.' He put is keys in the contact and drove away.
  Kate nodded and looked outside. He turned on the radio, which she had no problem with.
  'So, what do you want to do after school?' Dmitri asked.
  She looked at him. 'Uhh... I actually don't know yet... But me dad is kinda forcing me to become a cop, but everyone knows that's never gonna happen,' she laughed a little. 'What about you? Something technical, I'm guessing?'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Wow, this was awkward. She looked at him, causing him to give her a nervous glance - he had to watch the road, obviously. 'Uhh... I actually don't know yet... But my dad is kinda forcing me to become a cop, but everyone knows that's never gonna happen,' Dmitri nodded. "Well if you don't want to, you shouldn't." He looked at her. "Then you're just gonna be bored." Kate laughed a little, causing him to doubt himself again. 'What about you? Something technical, I'm guessing?'
The Russian nodded. "Yeah, probably." In reality, he didn't know yet. He might do something medical, or maybe even sports. "Probably engineering." He drove in silence for a while, the only sounds being the radio and the fall of raindrops on the car in a steady rhythm. "Oh, there it is." The pizza place. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Well if you don't want to, you shouldn't.' He looked at her. 'Then you're just gonna be bored.'
  She shrugged. 'Guess so.'
  'Yeah, probably,' he answered her question. 'Probably engineering.'
  She nodded. 'Cool.'
  After some time driving they stopped. 'Oh, there it is. What do you want?' Dmitri asked.
  'Uhh that spicy pizza, I don't know the name anymore. But just the most spicy pizza they got. Oh and ask for extra peppers and if they got chilipeppers I'd be very happy,' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

'Uhh that spicy pizza, I don't know the name anymore. But just the spiciest pizza they got. Oh and ask for extra peppers and if they got chilli peppers I'd be very happy.' Dmitri nodded. "Okay!" He inhaled once to brace himself, and pushed the door open. It was fucking pouring. He stepped out and ran to the pizza shop. He ordered - that spicy pizza for Kate and pizza alla vodka for himself - and waited for the food. He hoped she wasn't bored in the car, alone... After some time, he got their order and ran the fuck back to the car. He smiled at Kate. "Food!" He sat down. "They had chilli peppers and they really put a lot on." Dmitri handed her her box. Nom.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Okay!' He inhaled once and pushed the door open.
  Kate saw him running through the rain and sighed a little, as the waiting had begun. She still didn't really know if he like actually asked her out or was just doing this as friends, because really, he was neither of those things to Kate. Not that she didn't think he wasn't nice or whatever, I mean she still got into the car with him to get pizza. She just didn't call people her friends that fast.
  After some time of waiting he got back. She moved back a little to make sure no drops of water come on her, but she had to grab the pizza box anyway, so rip her.
  'Food!' Dmitri sat down. 'They had chilli peppers and they really put a lot on,' he handed her the box.
  She smiled and opened it. 'Ahh great.' She picked up a piece and took a big bite. She goddamn loved these pizza's omg.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

Kate smiled at him and his heart fluttered a bit. 'Ahh great.' She took a big, big bite out of her pizza. Dmitri opened his box and took a piece out as well, blowing on it to cool it down. "Is it good?" He glanced at her and took a bite of his own pizza.

-shitshitshitshit
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Is it good?' he asked while glancing over, before taking a bit of his own pizza.
  Kate nodded. 'Mhm, yeah, it's amazing,' she answered with her mouth full of pizza which were actually more chilli peppers. She goddamn loved those. 'How's yours?' she asked as she looked over at his. 'What'd you get?'
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Krylov
School Communist
Dmitri Krylov

Character sheet

She nodded. 'Mhm, yeah, it's amazing,' she said, the sound muffled by the pizza. Dmitri smiled. "Awesome." He took another bite from his pizza. It was very tasty. 'How's yours?' He swallowed. "It's pretty good, I guess." Kate looked over at his pizza. 'What'd you get?' He looked down on his own pizza. "Uh, pizza alla vodka. I was kind of curious but it's nice."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He swallowed his pizza. 'It's pretty good, I guess.' He looked down on his pizza. 'Uh, pizza alla vodka. I was kind of curious but it's nice.'
  'Vodka? Never had that,' she said. 'Or maybe...' She thought back to those weeks when she was with Clint. She barely remembered those, especially the nights where they drank a lot and she was sure he drugged her a couple of times. 'Uh...' She was getting uncomfortable thinking about it again. 'I- No, I don't think I ever had it.' Not that she could remember anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

thanks dude (Dmitri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next