HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling expectations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Falling expectations  - Page 9 Empty

Ronan sighed. 'You did kinda push him down the stairs and kinda was a bitch to him this whole time,' he argued.
  Kate looked at him with a bit of a shock. 'Are you defending him? What the fuck Ro,' Kate said as she shook her head. 'I was just having fun! He wouldn't have gotten this if he didn't bring back all that stuff!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Are you defending him? What the fuck Ro,' Kate said as she shook her head. 'I was just having fun! He wouldn't have gotten this if he didn't bring back all that stuff!'. He sighted " well that's pretty much what you did aswell so i guess you deserve this aswell" he said as he drove over a speedbumb not even that hard
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Well that's pretty much what you did aswell so I guess you deserve this aswell,' he said as he drove over a speedbumb.
  'Bloody hell,' she mumbled. 'Boi, I didn't bring back anything! I was just having some fun with something I've never done, how can I bring back stuff like he did!' she argued.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Bloody hell,' she mumbled. 'Boi, I didn't bring back anything! I was just having some fun with something I've never done, how can I bring back stuff like he did!' she argued. ronan sighted 2you know his weakspots he knows yours now shut the fuck up i am trying to drive " he grunted
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You know his weakspots he knows yours now shut the fuck up I am trying to drive,' he grunted.
  'Tss, as if you can't drive and talk at the same time, you were the one that started this conversation,' she said as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Tss, as if you can't drive and talk at the same time, you were the one that started this conversation,' she said as she looked away from him. He grunted 2and that's why i am the one who ends it, that ate the rules of a conversation"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He grunted. 'And that's why I am the one who ends it, that are the rules of a conversation.'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Whatever dude.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

13 minutes passed of pure silence except ofcourse the heavry breathing behind him but oh well, anywats, eventually they arrived and ronan parked carefully as he silently turned to kate asolutely not wanting hannes to be back in the world of the living "okay kate i am going inside to get a doctor, you stay here and don't make any noices , understood? okay" he said not waiting for an actual reply as he stepped outside and fkng left
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

They sat in silence and Kate waited impatiently for them to finally arrive at the hospital. And then they did.
  Ronan turned to Kate. 'Okay Kate I am going inside to get a doctor, you stay here and don't make any noises, understood? Okay,' he said not waiting for a reply and stepped outside and left.
  Kate sighed deeply as she looked at Hannes with a disgusted look on her face. She then looked around her and leaned with her head on the glass, hoping Ronan would soon come again because she was so fucking bored and just wanted to get over with it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Falling expectations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9