HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling expectations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Falling expectations  - Page 8 Empty

'So, you aren't Norwegian then?' Kate asked. Hannes stared at her for a bit "ofcourse I am not, do I look Norwegian to you? Is my accent even a tiny bit Norwegian?!" he argued
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

'Of course I am not, do I look Norwegian to you? Is my accent even a tiny bit Norwegian?' he argued.
  'I'm sorry, are you talking Norwegian now?' Kate asked him. 'I can't understand you, your accent is quite thick you now...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I'm sorry, are you talking Norwegian now?' Kate asked him. 'I can't understand you, your accent is quite thick you now...'. Hannes looked st her for a bit "i am not..i am not Norwegian" he stated again but without ego
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her. 'I am not... I am not Norwegian,' he stated again.
  Kate acted like she didn't understand at all, but from the inside she literally had the time of her life. 'But you sound like it,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'But you sound like it,' she said. Hannes blinked while glaring at his bleeding hand gor a bit "i am german kate, ger. Man " he explained afraid of losing his temper resulting in definite pain but he felt it coming already as his breath got heavier witch hurt...a lot
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes blinked while glaring at his hand. 'I am German Kate, Ger. Man.'
  Kate acted like another mystery appeared in front of her. 'I thought you were a boi though,' she said confused.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I thought you were a boi though,' she said confused. Hannes fkng lost it "i am german how fuxking hard can it be to fucking understand it!" he shouted "whoch I can inagine of you cayse you were dunv enough to fkng fall in love with clint!" he continued "which I can understand aswell cause just like hin you are a terrible, arrogant human being! Who is dumb rnough to hudevdrugs in her room for a fucking playboy!" he shouted in extreme pain but he had to get it out shouting louder than jess talked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I am German how fucking hard can it be to fucking understand!' he shouted.
  Kate started laughing and wanted to stop but then Hannes talked further.
  'Which I can imagine of you cause you were dumb enough to fucking fall in love with Clint!' he continued.
  Kate lost her smile as quickly looked at Ronan before she turned to Hannes again. Fear was visible in her eyes at the mention of Clints name, as if he could appear in front of her at any moment.
  'Which I can understand aswell cause just like him you are a terrible, arrogant human being! Who is dumb enough to hide drugs in her room for a fucking playboy!' Hannes shouted harder than Jess talked.
  Again turned Kate's fearful eyes to Ronan before turning to Hannes again. That was the moment when the fear took place for anger as she gather all her strenghts and kicked him as hard, and fast as she could.  After some kicks she stopped and she angrily looked at Hannes before turning away her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She kicked...and kickrd again as he felt how his bones fractured, screaming in pain as he began to feal nauseous again while biring on uis hands actually biting deeper than before when suddenly after the 3th kick he fkng threw up , out of the window ofcourse evdn while not clear in mind he cared about cars and than ur happened, after kate's 4 yh kick he fainted falling agains the sude of the car causing a nosebleed cause it's hannes and there he wS ..unconscious once again as kate continued to kick cor a bit
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

When she realised he actually did threw up and he was unconscious again she stopped kicking.
  'Awh gross,' she mumbled as she looked away from him. She sighed deep as she crossed her arms and tried to think about anything but Clint. She actually just forgot about him and of course Hannes had to bring him back into her life again. The fucking biggest mistake of her entire life, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Awh gross,' he heard kate say as he only now looked behind him and saw hannes müller ..possibly dead he grunted before turning to kate "well it was kind of your mistake i mean fault" the irishman said as he looked at kate while waiting for the traffic lights to turn red
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well it was kind of your mistake I mean fault,' Ronan then said as he looked at her.
  Kate grunted and shifted slightly but kept looking away. 'He deserved it though,' she eventually said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'He deserved it though,' she eventually said. Ronan looked throug the mirror to see kate "and why is that?" he asked a frown on his pale face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'And why is that?' he asked.
  'You heard him!' Kate replied angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'You heard him!' Kate replied angrily, Ronan sighted " you did kinda push him down the stairs and kinda was a bitch to him this whole time" he argued not even believing in himself since he was defnding one of his least favourite students
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Falling expectations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next