HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frick ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Frick ( dylan) - Page 4 Empty

'Only if you don't give us homework this week sir,' Abel said calmly.
  'But... But I don't give the homework, it's to you if you have homework or not,' he said, trying to get at least some power back because he knew this wasn't going to work. Yes, he was afraid of Fried, but he knew as a teacher that he needed at least some control.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'But... But I don't give the homework, it's to you if you have homework or not,' he said. Ael leaned back in his chair "then scratch that and let us go?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel leaned back in his chair. 'Then scratch that and let us go?'
  'What? Now?' Dylan asked. 'N-no, I can't do that,' he said, shaking his head. 'No, you have to sit here and uh... Do at least something on your work,' he said while nodding as he sat down on his desk, getting some more colour in his face as more oxygen to think clearly. He saw what Abel was doing. He maybe was a softy, but he wasn't dumb. He didn't know if the social anxiety Abel claimed to have was real, but he would investigate that cause later. 'I will speak later with you, Abel,' he said as he looked at the kid for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'What? Now?' Dylan asked. 'N-no, I can't do that,' he said, shaking his head. 'No, you have to sit here and uh... Do at least something on your work,' he said while nodding as he sat down on his chair. Abel stared at him for a bit "but...sir" but the teacher cut him off 'I will speak later with you, Abel,' he said as he looked at the kid for a moment. Ab el sighted as he leaned backk in his char again, crossing his arms "k"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'K,' Abel said as he leaned back in his chair, arms crossed.
  Dylan saw he didn't do much on his work, or nothing, but he decided to let it go for now. Too much happened for him to start an argument or something. So he sighed and turned back to his comic book, trying to relax so that he finally could change back to his normal self.

Then the bell rang. He jumped up a little but relaxed soon enough when he saw where he was. He had been too caught up in his comic, but it was worth it. He looked at Abel, making sure he stayed behind. As the other three kids left, he stood up and walked over to him. 'So ehm... You have social anxiety?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Then the bell rang and abel noticed how the teacher looked at him , making sure he stayed behind. As the other three kids left, he stood up and walked over to him. 'So ehm... You have social anxiety?' he asked. Abel nodded "asolutely sir" he said crossing his arms once more "with no doubt"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel nodded. 'Absolutely sir,' he said crossing his arms once more. 'With no doubt.'
  Dylan raised a brow and sat on the desk across of Abel. 'Are you sure? It doesn't really look like you have social anxiety to me,' he shrugged. 'I mean, no offense, but I didn't expect this.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Are you sure? It doesn't really look like you have social anxiety to me,' he shrugged. 'I mean, no offense, but I didn't expect this.'. Abel raised his eyebrows in return "didn't expect? what do you mean with expact hm?" he said crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel raised his eyebrows. 'Didn't expect? What do you mean with expect hm?' he said crossing his arms.
  Dylan shrugged awkwardly. 'Well, you know, you're not the type of guy I would think to have social anxiety, you know. At least, it happens, of course, but from the things I've seen you do and stuff... Well, I just... Didn't know.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan shrugged awkwardly. 'Well, you know, you're not the type of guy I would think to have social anxiety, you know. At least, it happens, of course, but from the things I've seen you do and stuff... Well, I just... Didn't know.' Abel's eyes widened, but not out of shock, oh no he knew how to hide that no, this was the famoust bitch what look "oh my god sir, you're really questioning my pretty damn serious mental issue h my god, and you're the health counsiler and stuff for christ sake" he said rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh my god sir, you're really questioning my pretty damn serious mental issue oh my god, and you're the health counsiler and stuff for Christ sake,' Abel said rolling his eyes.
  'Hey, I just didn't expect it, okay. You don't act like you have social anxiety so I was just wondering...' he defended himself. 'But... If you really have social anxiety I can't let that go unseen, of course. I do need prove of it though, to take measures. I will talk with your dad about it and from there on I will see what I can do, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Hey, I just didn't expect it, okay. You don't act like you have social anxiety so I was just wondering...' he defended himself. 'But... If you really have social anxiety I can't let that go unseen, of course. I do need prove of it though, to take measures. I will talk with your dad about it and from there on I will see what I can do, okay?'. Aaaaaand there went his plan...nick might the chillest dad in termsof rules ut he knew he wouldn't aprove of this lie, not one it, so time to act like your honest ut twist the truth "alright alright, it was a lie sir " he admitted while using his hands to express himself "but i only did it out offf" he thought for a moment "peer pressure sir, i did it out of peer pressure" he lied even though there was a slight truth in there
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Alright alright, it was a lie sir,' Abel admitted.
  Dylan raised his brows.
  'But I only did it out of,' he paused for a moment, 'peer pressure sir, I did it out of peer pressure,' he said.
  Dylan sighed. 'I don't like this, Abel,' he said. 'I mean, I get played a lot as a teacher here, I know that, and it's good of you to say your social anxiety is a lie, but... Peer pressure? You know I have my doubts know? This time I have to make sure what you're saying is true, otherwise I can't take you seriously,' he said. He hated to say it, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'I don't like this, Abel,' he said. 'I mean, I get played a lot as a teacher here, I know that, and it's good of you to say your social anxiety is a lie, but... Peer pressure? You know I have my doubts know? This time I have to make sure what you're saying is true, otherwise I can't take you seriously,' he said. Ael stared at him for a moment before a dumb smile appeared on his face as he leaned ack laughing a bit as he looked at the teacher, not laughing at him, nahhh just laughing his nervosity away "well" he said as he looked around him " wait you get played a lot?" he said acting all suprised and stuff "why sir?" he asked to change thee subject
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel leaned back and laughed a bit. 'Well,' he said as he looked around him. 'Wait you get played a lot?' he said surprised. 'Why sir?'
  Dylan chuckled a bit. 'Well, I guess you know since you've basically done it yourself,' he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Frick ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next