HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frick ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Frick ( dylan) - Page 5 Empty

Dylan chuckled a bit. 'Well, I guess you know since you've basically done it yourself,' he said shrugging. He laughed " ah yeah...yeah...wait hold on" he narrowed his eyes as he noticed how he had just confessed without realizing "what kind of reverse psychology is this?" he said leaning forward a bit
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Abel laughed. 'Ah yeah... Yeah... Wait hold on,' he narrowed his eyes. 'What kind of revers psychology is this?' he said leaning forward a bit.
  Dylan chuckled. 'Well... I guess that's it. Do you have anything else you want to say before you go? Because if you do have some issues, you can always go to me, you know that right? I just have to make sure you're telling the truth, since you're quite good at faking things,' he said with a small smile. 'Oh, a tip here, Abel, please don't fake too much, if something really happens some might think nothing is wrong, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan chuckled. 'Well... I guess that's it. Do you have anything else you want to say before you go? Because if you do have some issues, you can always go to me, you know that right? I just have to make sure you're telling the truth, since you're quite good at faking things,' he said with a small smile. 'Oh, a tip here, Abel, please don't fake too much, if something really happens some might think nothing is wrong, okay?'. Abel stared at him for a second "not to much? so lying is okay..good to know" he said as he grabed his bag "thanks for the advice sir, it's great to know that"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Not to much? So lying is okay... Good to know,' he said as he grabbed his bag. 'Thanks for the advice sir, it's great to know that.'
  'Abel, I didn't say that,' Dylan said. 'I said not to fake too much, for if you're feeling sick or something. I mean, I get you don't always want to go to class, or want to have fun or something. I just said not to do that too much, since some might not take you seriously over time. And that could be dangerous for if you really need help or something,' the teacher explained.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Abel, I didn't say that,' Dylan said. 'I said not to fake too much, for if you're feeling sick or something. I mean, I get you don't always want to go to class, or want to have fun or something. I just said not to do that too much, since some might not take you seriously over time. And that could be dangerous for if you really need help or something,' the teacher explained. Ael turned around "you said, don't fake it too much, which means that it is sometimes, and today it was okay cause i haven't done it that much" he lied a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel turned around. 'You said, don't fake it too much, which means that it is sometimes, and today it was okay cause I haven't done it that much,' he said with a smirk on his face.
  Dylan sighed. 'Well, I didn't meant it that way then. But I think I've made myself clear... Do with it what you want,' he said with a shrug as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Well, I didn't meant it that way then. But I think I've made myself clear... Do with it what you want,' he said with a shrug as she stood up. Abel narrowed his eyes "k" before tuning around and swalking thrugh the door slamming it shut as hard as possible , aka the most known freshman game to do when angered for nothing only to come back one minute later, and with that in mean open the door and stick your head inside "also thanks for this awesome map" he said as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'K,' Abel said before turning around and walking through the door, slamming it shut as hard as possible.
  Dylan jumped a little, but didn't change any further, luckily. He tried to change back constantly, but it didn't work so far. He sighed as he walked around his desk to organize some things before next class started.
  Then the door went open again. 'Also thanks for this awesome map,' Abel said as fast as possible.
  Dylan turned around and smiled at him. 'No problem, Abel.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan turned around and smiled at him. 'No problem, Abel.' Abel blinked "alright see ya" he said as he closed the door and fkng ran through the halls to get to his dorm as fast as possible probably bumping into 6 people allng the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Frick ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5