HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Snap (dylan) - Page 9 Empty

She shook her head. 'Nope... That was the first time I smelled it... Is she in trouble?' she asked. 'Oh my God did I snitch again... Oh my God Joli was right.'
  Dylan said nothing. He didn't know if she was. He looked up and looked at her with a comforting smile. 'No, no, you didn't snitch...' Okay maybe she did. But she didn't on purpose! 'I will tell Ronan though, maybe he want to ask you, and maybe Soof too, things... But we'll see...' he said deep in thought. He started walking again, he didn't want to bother Jess with this kind of things. Plus, he needed to think straight for a moment and he was too tired now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

. 'No, no, you didn't snitch...' the teacher told her. Jess sighted still stressed about it. ! 'I will tell Ronan though, maybe he want to ask you, and maybe Soof too, things... But we'll see...' he said deep in thought. Jess could feel her hope sink away...she snitched again...just like old times where everyone called her a liar after she told people their secrets out loud..not knowing it was bad. She looked away "...Alright" she mumbled while looking at the floor
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'...Alright,' she mumbled while looking at the floor.
  Dylan looked at her, concern in his eyes. 'Hey, you okay?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Hey, you okay?' he asked. Jess shrugged as she looked up "Kate is going to be pissed for sure...just like joli was after i apperently told friedrich things which i don't remember doing...wand now i again accidentally tell people stuff just like i did before i went to westwood" she shrugged "Part of being me i guess" she said a vague fakish smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She shrugged as she looked up. 'Kate is going to be pissed for sure... Just like Joli was after I apparently told Friedrich things which I don't remember doing... Wand now I again accidentally tell people stuff just like I did before I went to Westwood. Part of being me I guess,' she said with a vague fakish smile.
  Dylan looked at her with sympathetic look in his eyes. 'Hey, it's okay... Maybe it's nothing. I mean, she sneaks out a lot huh, she may have found some people in Warlington who use drugs but that doesn't mean she uses it too,' he tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan looked at her with sympathetic look in his eyes. 'Hey, it's okay... Maybe it's nothing. I mean, she sneaks out a lot huh, she may have found some people in Warlington who use drugs but that doesn't mean she uses it too,' he said. Jess nodded "Yeh...i have never seen her high so i don't think she smokes it.." she said a shimmer of hope in her brown eyes "You are a ca-canaadian right?" she then asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeh... I have never seen her high so I don't think she smokes it...' she said.
  Dylan smiled. That's at least one good thing about all this.
  'You are a ca-canaadian right?' she then asked.
  The teacher nodded. 'Yes. Why do you ask?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

The teacher nodded. 'Yes. Why do you ask?'. Jess eyes widened bigger than hannes' ego as she fkng gasped "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She exclaimed as she looked up canadian on her phone "How could i have been so blindddddd oh my goddd...your a monter..how do you dareeee"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' she exclaimed.
  'Jess, quiet!' Dylan screamed-whispered at her.
  'How could I have been so blinddddddd oh my goddd.. Your a monster... How do you dareeee.'
  Dylan looked at her questioningly. 'W-what do you mean?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan looked at her questioningly. 'W-what do you mean?'. Jess narrowed her eyes "YOU HURT MARINE LIFE AND EAT BABY SEALS!" She fkng yelled harder than hannes and friedrich combined "Boiiiiiiii poor seals...."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She narrowed her eyes. 'YOU HURT MARINE LIFE AND EAT BABY SEALS!' She yelled. 'Boiiiiiiii poor seals...'
  'Jess, quiet! Seriously!' he commanded her as he anxiously looked around as if someone could come out of the dorm, woken up by Jess. 'Jess, what are you talking about? I don't eat seals!' he said a bit offended.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Jess, quiet! Seriously!' he commanded her as he anxiously looked around. 'Jess, what are you talking about? I don't eat seals!' he said a bit offended. she blinked "BUt that's what the internet sais!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'BUt that's what the internet sais!' she replied.
  Dylan blinked. 'Jess, the internet isn't always right! I don't eat seals, I never have and I won't ever!'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Jess, the internet isn't always right! I don't eat seals, I never have and I won't ever!' the teacher stated "So...you don't used to live in an iglo...damn...wait were you homeless...oh my god
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'So... You don't used to live in an iglo... Damn... Wait were you homeless... Oh my God,' Jess said.
  Dylan chuckled and shook his head. 'I wasn't homeless and I didn't live in an iglo. I lived in a normal house, just like you,' he answered, amused by the girl. Altought it was a bit concerning about how less she knew sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next