HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 571

Jess smiled and nodded. 'Alright! I can do that! I think,' she blinked. 'Oh wait... Softly,' she quickly said a bit softer.
  Dylan smiled satisfied.
  'Alright I can do that.. I think,' she whispered. 'So what did you want to know again? I forgot.'
  'I wanted to know why you're out of bed,' Dylan answered.

Loves Fish But Not To Eat

Name : lol
Coins : 275

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'I wanted to know why you're out of bed,' Dylan answered. Jess sights and looked down just deciding to be honest she looked up again "Well...i was all alone in my dorm...i mean kate is gone...sophie is just on her phone not responding to anything i say and i couldn't sleep because of it so i decided to go to dmitri ... and then you came in and yeah " she said calmly

'Well... I was all alone in my dorm... I mean Kate is gone... Sophie is just on her phone not responding to anything I say and I couldn't sleep because of it so I decided to go to Dmitri... And then you came in and yeah,' she said calmly.
  Dylan frowned. 'You were going to Dmitri... And then you are in the student lounge?' he asked confused. 'But you aren't allowed to go out of your dorms at night, so... I'm sorry, but you need to go to your dorm again...'

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'You were going to Dmitri... And then you are in the student lounge?' he asked confused. 'But you aren't allowed to go out of your dorms at night, so... I'm sorry, but you need to go to your dorm again...'. Jess pouted a bit "But sirrr, i was just going to dmitri but it's so darkkk" she stated helplessly "I wasn't going out of school or on the school corridors like sophie and kate do all the time..even though i am dragged allong too alot..but still please sir, i really can't sleep without telling people my story first, and kate is gone and sophie judt pretends to listen! so the next person to tell it would be dmitri!" she begged

The girl pouted a bit. 'But sirrr, I was going to Dmitri but it's so darkkk,' she stated helplessly. 'I wasn't going out of school or on the school corridors like Sophie and kate do all the time... Even though I am dragged along too a lot... But still please sir, I really can't sleep without telling people my story first, and Kate is gone and Sophie just pretends to listen! So the next person to tell it would be Dmitri!' she begged.
  Dylan thought for a bit. 'Well... I don't want you to disturb Dmitri's, and Feli's and Hannes', sleep, so... You can tell me. But, please, let's go to downstairs please, I need to clean my nose,' Dylan said, already starting to walk to the door.

Character sheet

Dylan thought for a bit. 'Well... I don't want you to disturb Dmitri's, and Feli's and Hannes', sleep, so... You can tell me. But, please, let's go to downstairs please, I need to clean my nose,' Dylan said, already starting to walk to the door. Jess blinked a smile on her face as she followed him in her fkng sweatpants and hoodie cause it was cold as fuck these days, especially for someone who was used to california weather "AlrighT!" she said as she followed him happily

'Alright!' she said, following him happily.
  Dylan turned around before opening the door. 'Sshh,' he said as he layed his finger on his lips. He looked her in the eye as sign he really meant it and then opened the door, stepping the illuminated corridors in from the school. He walked fast, but quiet.

Character sheet

Dylan turned around before opening the door. 'Sshh,' he said as he layed his finger on his lips. He looked her in the eye as sign he really meant it and then opened the door, stepping the illuminated corridors in from the school. He walked fast, but quiet. Jess tried to keep up as best as possible, she was fast in the water ..yeah but on land it was a bit different not that it was that hard "Where are we going though?" she asked as she looked around

'Where are we going though?' Jess then asked.
  Dylan quickly looked at her. 'The teachers lounge. There must be a first aid kit somewhere. And water, obviously. And there we won't disturb any students,' he answered while walking down the stairs.

Character sheet

Dylan quickly looked at her. 'The teachers lounge. There must be a first aid kit somewhere. And water, obviously. And there we won't disturb any students,' he answered while walking down the stairs. Jess eyes widened "The...t-teacher's lounge" a hugeee smile appeared on her face stars in her brown eyes "Oh my god...no student has ever crossed that door....oh my god this is lit!" she said full of exitment to see this new place..boi what a journey!

'The... T-Teachers lounge,' a huge smile appeared on her face. 'Oh my God... No student has ever crossed that door... Oh my God this is lit!' she said full excitement.
  Dylan smiled. 'Really? Well, it's your lucky day then... But don't tell the others, please, because apparently it isn't allowed but I don't want you to walk alone here so...' he walked through the corridor leading to the teachers lounge. Luckily he knew the way around here now. A bit..

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Really? Well, it's your lucky day then... But don't tell the others, please, because apparently it isn't allowed but I don't want you to walk alone here so...' he walked through the corridor leading to the teachers lounge. Jess basically jumped up from exitement her eyes sparkling as they entered the teacher's lounge " oh my godddddd this is L I T" She said as she looked around her her eyes wide open "It smells like coffee and alcahol in here though...not that i don't like that.." Her eyes widenend more "Not that i drink though!" she quickly added "I used to back in America but not anymore!" she walked around the place wanting to see literatly everything, scanning everything, every little spot every little bit of dust etc etc like her mutation forced her to do

Jess basically jumped up and down when they entered the teachers lounge.
  Dylan smiled, walking to the sink for water.
  'Oh my godddddd this is L I T,' she said as she looked around. 'It smells like coffee and alcohol in here though... Not that I don't like that... Not that I drink though! I used to back in America but not anymore!'
  Dylan grabbed the first aid kit and a wet wash cloth and looked in the mirror, cleaning his nose. It wasn't broken, luckily. 'That's good,' he said. 'Feel free to look around, but don't let any evidence.'

Character sheet

'That's good,' he said. 'Feel free to look around, but don't let any evidence.' Jess nodded "Alright sir" she assured him as she looked around with wide eyes and was too busy focusing at the things around her that she did not see the cable on the floor so she tripped again but this time bringing the coffee machine with her to the ground "Snap!" she exclaimed as she fell on the floor before noticing the coffee machine and gasped her eyes widened "Oh boy..." she said fear in her shaky voice

'Alright sir,' she assured him.
  Dylan cleaned his nose and and just when he was done he heard Jess fall on the ground, brining something with her. He turned around, changing form again from the shock.
  'Oh God, Jess, are you okay?' he said as he fastened to her, seeing the coffee machine laying on the floor. There were bursts and dents in it.
  'Oh boy...' Jess said, fear in her shaky voice.
  Dylan was frozen for a couple of seconds. This wasn't good. In the week he worked here, he learned damn well that you didn't touch Friedrichs coffee.
  'Ooh shit, ohshitohshitohshit,' he said, picking up the machine. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Jess. 'Wait, are you okay?'

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next