HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish But Not To Eat

Name : lol
Coins : 275

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Dylan chuckled and shook his head. 'I wasn't homeless and I didn't live in an iglo. I lived in a normal house, just like you,' he answered, She frowned "Boi...canaadians myst be really smart then...i mean builing houses when it snows 24 7 ...woah...i have never seen snow though..."

Too Normal For This School

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 573

She frowned. 'Boi... Canaadians must be really smart then.. I mean building houses when it snows 24/7... Woah... I have never seen snow though...'
  Dylan laughed a bit. 'It doesn't snow always, Jess. It does snow a lot, I admit, but not always.'

Character sheet

Dylan laughed a bit. 'It doesn't snow always, Jess. It does snow a lot, I admit, but not always.' jess blinked "Oh my god my life is a lie" she laughed this laugh quickly leadin g to a deep yawn "Ah i love mac'n cheese" she said randomly

'Oh my god my life is a lie,' she laughed, followed quickly by a yawn.
  That caused Dylan to yawn too.
  'Ah I love mac'n cheese,' the girl then said randomly.
  Dylan laughed. 'You do? That's nice...' he said as another yawn followed. Damn, he was tired...

Character sheet

Dylan laughed. 'You do? That's nice...' he said as another yawn followed. Jess yawned as well a huge dumb ass smile on her face "Boiiiiiiiiii i wanna go swimminggg like for real swimming is the best..well that and sailing...surving...wind surving...scubba diving...snorkling....especially in new zealand the water there is sooo clear and full of life! i once saw..." she yawned "A yellyfish as big as my armmm i petted it and didn't get stung it was littt, oehh now i wanna go to there again..like a huge part of my family lives there...new zealand..paradise on earth..it's like australia but wetter and without deadly animals and it's sooo pretty!" she said as she just rambled on and on about swimming sometimes using spaniish words out of fkng nowhere, she was just all over the place yawning from time to time for 10- 15 minutes "And then i saw a fly just flying around so i was like hey a fly " she said when she finally took a stop to breath

'Boiiiiiiiiii I wanna go swimming like for real swimming is the best... Well that and sailing... Surfing... Wind surfing... Scubba diving... Snorkling... Especially in New Zealand the water there is sooo clear and full of life! I once saw...' she yawned. 'A yellyfish as big as my armmm I petted it and didn't get stung it was littt, oehh now I wanna go there again... Like a huge part of my family lives there... New Zealand... Paradise on earth.. It's like Australia but wetter and without deadly animals and it's sooo pretty!' she said, just rambling non stop.
  Dylan just smiled and nodded while slowly walking towards her dorm, now and then signing she should talk more quiet and hope she wouldn't wake somebody.
  'And then I saw a fly just flying around so I was like hey a fly,' she said when she finally stopped to take a breath.
  Dylan yawned and smiled. 'Nice story, Jess. But it is getting really late, so..' he said, hoping she would get the hint.

Character sheet

Dylan yawned and smiled. 'Nice story, Jess. But it is getting really late, so..' he said. She looked at him and it took a minute or so before she got it "OOOOOOOOOH yeah i am going to bed i am tired as fuck!" she laughed as she opened the door to her dorm

'OOOOOOOOH yeah I am going to bed I am tired as fuck!' she laughed after a minute as she opened the door to her dorm.
  Dylan smiled and nodded. 'Yeah, sleep well Jess.'

Bastard

Coins : 545

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

"OOOOOOOOOH yeah i am going to bed i am tired as fuck!" she laughed. Alright that was the last drop, HE HAD been listening for about 15 minutes, woken up the american's screaming, making his headache even worse and was now absolutly done with the girl, and he knew everyone was but no one had the guts to do something, so the sick and weakend germon took it on himself to complain with all the last life energy he had, shivering from top to toe as he wrapped himself in blankets and stolled towards the first wall he sa, black infront of his eyes as he tried not to faint he had to do this no matter what. His skin was red as fuck thanks to the boiling heat that was his skin making him look like a fkng tomato or something and sweat dropped down his face as he fell from time to time but eventually after minutes of falling, almost passing out and gagging he made it, time to c o m p l a i n. He opened the door to the hallway and had to catch his breath "Halts maul!" he shouted but it was softer than he normally spoke even his coughing after it was softer "I mean...Shut the fuck up!" he yelled somewhat louder but not louder than his cough

Jess closed the door and just as Dylan wanted to turn around he heard something behind him.
  'Halts maul!' someone shouted. Dylan turned around and saw Hannes. 'I mean... Shut the fuck up!' he yelled after some loud coughs.
  Dylan fastened towards him. 'Hannes, why aren't you in bed? Is everything okay? I mean, I know, we made a lot of noise, I'm sorry... But are you okay?' Dylan asked with concern.

Bastard

Character sheet

'Hannes, why aren't you in bed? Is everything okay? I mean, I know, we made a lot of noise, I'm sorry... But are you okay?' Dylan asked with concern. Hannes looked up, his eyes dull as he looked at the teacher "E-everyone is awake now" he said as he stared at him "And ofcourse it isn't okay mein gott, people are try-" he coughed "To sleep!" he said his voice shaky and broken a thicc voicecrack in every word "Why is there ne- wait ..was the fuck are you - d-oing here?" he frowned his face so red that u didn't even see the freckles anymore "Where is ronan?"

'E-everyone is awake now,' Hannes said as he stared at him. 'And of course it isn't okay mein gott, people are try-' he coughed. 'To sleep!' he said his voice shaky and broken. 'Why is there ne- wait.. was the fuck are you - d-oinghere?' he frowned. 'Where is Ronan?'
  'Ronan is away with Kate for the night. They visited her grandma... I'm doing his shift now. I'm so sorry that I woke you Hannes, please try to get some more sleep, you need it,' Dylan responded.

Bastard

Character sheet

'Ronan is away with Kate for the night. They visited her grandma... I'm doing his shift now. I'm so sorry that I woke you Hannes, please try to get some more sleep, you need it,' Dylan responded. Hannes raised an eyebrow, his dull eyes emotionless, his face stiff "No shit" he stated calmly "A coma that's what i need" he grunted afterwards underneath his heavy and shaky breath "being able to touch things would be nice aswell" he spoke slowly needing to translate every word, his thoughts completely in german somehow having forgotten lots of his english his accent heavier than before

Hannes raised an eyebrow, his dull eyes emotionless. 'No shit,' he stated calmly. 'A coma that's what I need,' he grunted. 'Being able to touch things would be nice aswell,' he spoke.
  Dylan looked at him with sympathie in his eyes. 'I'm so sorry... But the more you sleep, the faster you can get better,' he said with a small smile, hoping to motivate the German boy to go to sleep. 'Your body needs rest to heal.'

Bastard

Character sheet

'I'm so sorry... But the more you sleep, the faster you can get better,' he said with a small smile. 'Your body needs rest to heal.'. Hanner narrowed his eyes 2Yeh i....i wish..i could, but if people keep fucking shouting i the hallway that i see it as nearly impossible, cause it's never just fucking normall at this school!"

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next