HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Snap (dylan) - Page 3 Empty

'Ooh shit, ohshitohshitohshit,' he said, picking up the machine. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Jess. 'Wait, are you okay?' jess just stared at a wall with empty eyes for a couple of minutes, with just a scratch on her ancle cause of a bit of plastic that cut through it a bit of blood on it but she was to scared for death to really feel such a minor injury "I am so dead...." she mumbled her eyes widened "This is going to be worse than a one year exlusion"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Jess just stared at the wall and Dylan began to really worry, again.
  'I am so dead...' she finally mumbled, her eyes widened. 'This is going to be worse than a one year exclusion.'
  Dylan frowned. 'No, no, I won't say you were here. Believe me Jess, you're gonna be okay. He put away the machine. He will look later on that, even if he really was scared for Friedrichs reaction. But the sake of his students were a lot more important... To him, at least. 'Jess, are you hurt?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'No, no, I won't say you were here. Believe me Jess, you're gonna be okay. He put away the machine. 'Jess, are you hurt?' he asked. Jess blinked out of her trance and looked at her ancle "Oh my god i am bleeding!" she shouted as she looked at the wound "oh well..it is just a little bit of blood nothing to worry about...i mean dmitri breaks my arm all the fucking time"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess blinked and got out of her trance and looked at her ancle. 'Oh my god I am bleeding!' she shouted as she looked at the wound. 'Oh well... It is just a little bit of blood nothing to worry about... I mean Dmitri breaks my arm all the fucking time.'
  Dylan looked at it and got up. He made a new wash cloth wet and brought it back, together with some band aid and scissors. 'It needs to be cleaned, otherwise you get an infection,' he said as he put she wet wash cloth on the wound, cleaning it. After cleaning it he cut a piece of band aid and put that on the wound. 'Here you go,' he smiled. 'Anything else?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'It needs to be cleaned, otherwise you get an infection,' he said as he put she wet wash cloth on the wound, cleaning it. "yEAH..don't wanna end up like hannes" she said as she watched it . After cleaning it he cut a piece of band aid and put that on the wound. 'Here you go,' he smiled. 'Anything else?' . She shook her head "Nope i am fine" she yawned "so..why were we here agian?" she asked already having forgotten the reason
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Nope I am fine,' she yawned. 'So... Why were we here again?' she asked.
  'To clean my nose...' Dylan asked, also yawning because of her. He smiled at that. 'But that's done, it's not broken. You wanted to tell a story? After that you really need to go to bed though, it's late already,' he said, trying to forget the damaged coffee machine. He will deal with that later, once Jess is in bed and when Ronan comes back. He can't leave this school without there being any surveillance. 'Please, don't make it too long..'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'To clean my nose...' Dylan asked, also yawning because of her. He smiled at that. 'But that's done, it's not broken. You wanted to tell a story? After that you really need to go to bed though, it's late already,' he said. Jess wanted to open her mouth but was cut off again. 'Please, don't make it too long..' . She nodded and bagan to talk..and talk ..and talk and yawned more and more for at least 45 minutes and wanted to talk more but was cut off by the teacher again
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

So Jess began to talk. And talk. And talk. And talk. Oh and talk. And yawn, because it was like 3 am already. Dylan yawned too and eventually he needed to put a stop on it.
  He held up his hand. 'Jess,' he started. 'Thank you.' He smiled a little. 'We're both tired, can you go to bed now. It's 3 am.' He stood up and walked to the door. 'C'mon,' he said as he opened it, signing for Jess to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

He held up his hand. 'Jess,' he started. 'Thank you.' He smiled a little. 'We're both tired, can you go to bed now. It's 3 am.' He stood up and walked to the door. 'C'mon,' he said as he opened it, signing for Jess to follow. She blinked and stood up "But i was almost at the best part" she said as she walked through the door and began to slowly walk to her dorm only to drop throwing a bouncing ball up and down it contstantly getting higher and higher wen it suddenly hit the a lamp causing the tlc liighting to break white powder mixed with glass all over the floor "Oh....snap" she yawned
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'But I was almost at the best part,' she said.
  Dylan smiled. 'For another time.'
  She then dropped her bouncing ball, causing it to go higher and higher, to eventually hit a lamp, causing it to brake. White powder with glass covered the floor. 'Oh... Snap,' she yawned.
  Dylan sighed softly, tired as he was. He knew they needed to clean that. 'Jess, I'm afraid we need to clean that first...' he said, walking to the small room with brooms and buckets and other stuff a janitor needed. He grabbed his keys and opened the door. Due to all the tiredness he forget to get it out of the lock. 'Jess, can you hold open the door?' he asked her as he turned on the light, searching for the stuff he needed.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan sighed softly, tired as he was. He knew they needed to clean that. 'Jess, I'm afraid we need to clean that first...' he said, walking to the small room with brooms and buckets and other stuff a janitor needed. He grabbed his keys and opened the door.. 'Jess, can you hold open the door?' he asked her as he turned on the light. Jess followed and help open the door while dylan was searching when suddenly she felt the urge to yawn so almost automatically she put her hand for her mouth causing the heavy door to push her inside and close...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He was too busy searching for the stuff he didn't notice Jess yawning, what caused the door to close. Only the click it made, made him turn around. His eyes widened as realisation hit. 'Oh God, oh god, no,' she said as he walked to the door, trying to push it open. It didn't work. He searched fort he keys but he found out he left them outside in the lock.
  'Goddamnit,' he scolded. Even if he had a reserve key, he wasn't able to open the door. The key on the other side will block it. He sighed heavily and leaned against the door. 'Guess we're stuck here...'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Goddamnit,' he scolded behind her as she was looking around her her eyes widened. dylan sighed heavily and leaned against the door. 'Guess we're stuck here...' she turned around imeadiatly "Stuck?
...i here?!"
she exclaimed her eyes widened "Oh my god..." she looked around her wildly looking for windows but in the intire room was no window to bee seen only the ugly gray walls that sundouded them "Oh my-" she continued as she tried too breath to her fer her feeling like closing throat her heart beating as if she was close to death as she tried to kick the door multiple times shaking heavily witch fucking hurt but she didn't think about that at all, she had to get out no matter what
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Stuck? ...I here?!' Jess exclaimed as her eyes widenend. 'Oh my god...' She looked around her. 'Oh my-' she continued as she struggled breathing. She tried to kick the door, but that didn't give in.
  It was only a matter of seconds before Dylan knew she had an upcoming panic attack. Probably because she's claustrophobic... 'Jess, Jess,' he tried to get her attention. 'Jess, look at me,' he said, but she didn't react. 'Jess!' he shouted, grabbing her shoulders and turning her around. 'Jess, look at me!' he looked her in the eyes, hoping she would too. He needed her to calm down before she hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Jess, Jess,' he tried to get her attention. 'Jess, look at me,' he said, but she didn't hear him at all too busy with trying to get out as fast as possible. . 'Jess!' he shouted, grabbing her shoulders and turning her around. 'Jess, look at me!' he looked her in the eyes. Jess blinked as she stared at him for a short moment before she tried to push away from him where she may or may not have accidentailly punched him, the only thought going through her head was getting out of here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next