HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli ) - Page 2 Empty

oh it's such a dreadful day

He stared at her for a moment. 'I am fine Joli, it is non of your buisiness.' Joli slowly sat back, but she kept an eye on him. He was so different... She saw him glancing at a beer bottle. Oh yeah, he drank...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Hannes Müller

Hannes sights as he stared at the ground avoiding looking at her at all costs, he couldn't look at her, at nobody at school and just kept petting the cat " I heard on the news that teachers got fired...who's left?" he dared to ask softly, knowing that some even died.

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He kept petting the cat, to her surprise. He didn't look at her anymore and that gave Joli the perfect opportunity to study him. Finally, he spoke up.
  'I heard on the news that teachers got fired... Who's left?' he asked softly.
  So he still watched news, that's good...
  'Ah well...' she began. Her voice filled with grief when she tought back on the teachers that got fired or even died. 'The principal is gone. Mister Fuchs took his place. Mister de Jong is back...' Her voice died there. Mister de Jong had an afwul clap. He fell of the stairs, broke his leg, she even heard he was left by his girlfriend and he was almost deaf.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

It's such a dreadful day

'Ah well...' she began. Her voice filled with grief. Hannes closed his eyes, knowing why it was filled with grief 'The principal is gone. Mister Fuchs took his place. Mister de Jong is back...' Her voice died there" he sights "Aha" he mumbled, most of it he already knew, but he still wanted to ask, hoping that a new name popped up, but it dod not happen, no matter how many times he asked it, and everytime he did, the guilt came back knowing he was responsible for a lot of them "Well...at least the principal is gone" he mumbled softly "How is sophie doing?" he asked, he had avoided her for the past weeks, not ready to face her yet..but he did hope she was doing fine

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Aha,' he mumbled. Joli looked at him, her eyes filled with grief and concern.
  'Well... At least the principal is gone,' he mumbled softly. Joli nodded. 'How is Sophie doing?' he asked then.
  'Sophie is doing fine,' she answered. She hadn't much contact with Soof lately, but it seems like she was doing alright.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes Müller

'Sophie is doing fine,' joli said. Hannes looked up, a really small smile on his pale face "Good, she doesn't deserve sadness...especially after what happened to her" the german stated softly as he started to shiver but it stayed well hidden under his brown jacket "I just hope she doesn't feel guilty"he mumbled "Non of this is her fault"

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

oh it's such a nice day

He looked up and she saw a really small smile on his pale face. It was small, but Joli was glad that it was there.
  'Good, she doesn't deserve sadness... Especially after what happened to her,' he stated softly. Joli looked at him with a bit of surprise. 'I just hope she doesn't feel guilty. Non of this is her fault.' Joli nodded in agreement.
  'It isn't your fault either,' she said softly. 'I mean, yes it wasn't smart of you to do what you did but... You did what you thought was good.' she reasoned. 'And... Mister Fuchs didn't listen to me and... Maybe I should have done more.' she said, trying to let him feel better.
  And maybe I should have done more. Maybe none of this would have happened...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes Müller

'It isn't your fault either,' she said softly. 'I mean, yes it wasn't smart of you to do what you did but... You did what you thought was good.' she reasoned. 'And... Mister Fuchs didn't listen to me and... Maybe I should have done more.' she said. He looked at her, anger flashing in his hazel brown eyes "But eventually your effort was the thing that convinced friedrich i mean mister fuchs..argh to help!" he almost yelled "I did not do what i thought was right joli! i just followed the rules, like a blind idiot! i kicked people, i abused people! people died because of me, i killed a first grader just because she was in the halls without a hallpass, mister de jong is deaf because of me! cause i had to snitch on him for telling you guys what was going to happen. I wasn't brainwashed like soof, i wasn't manipulated, i was dumb! you are the hero in this story joli, keep it that way" he yelled extremely angered

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'But eventually your effort was the thing that convinced Friedrich I mean mister Fuchs.. Argh to help!' he almost yelled.
  Joli was taken aback by the sudden outburst and moved back. She opened her mouth but Hannes spoke first.
  'I did not do what I thought was right Joli! I just followed the rules like a blind idiot! I kicked people, I abused people! People died because of me, I killed a first grader just because she was in the halls without a hallpass, mister de Jong is deaf because of me! Cause I had to snitch on him for telling you guys what was going to happen. I wasn't brainwashed like Soof, I wasn't manipulated, I was dumb! You are the hero in this story Joli, keep it that way,' he yelled extremely angered.
  Joli was silent. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish. She then shook her head in grief, knowing he was right. She wanted to comfort him, somehow, but she couldn't. She didn't know how. She fell back in the bench and looked forward, gently keeping Cherie in her place.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Hannes looked at the floor, as his breathing slowly became normal again, the german closed his eyes for a moment before he opened his mouth again "Urgh everything is fucked" he mumbled under his breathe "You should be happy joli, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Urgh everything is fucked,' he mumbled after a while.
  Joli remained silent.
  'You should be happy Joli, you know that right?'
  She nodded slowly, looking over at the German. 'Yes,' she said, her voice soft. 'I know that...'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Yes,' she said, her voice soft. 'I know that...'. Hannes sights "Then why aren't you happy?" he dared to ask her, not that he really cared but he just wanted to avoid akwardness. Cause awkwardness was even worse than social contact
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Then why aren't you happy?' he asked her.
  Joli looked at him again, sadness in her eyes. 'Everything is different, you know?' she shrugged. 'There are new students, the teachers are... I don't know, it's just different. The atmosphere and all...'
  You...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Everything is different, you know?' she shrugged. 'There are new students, the teachers are... I don't know, it's just different. The atmosphere and all...'. Hannes shrugged "It doesn't bother me to be honest" he said, wanting to smirk, but he didn't "but i never really cared about other students so that must explain it. But soof is still here, so that must make it better for you"
he stated, still looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Hannes shrugged. 'It doesn't bother me to be honest. But I never really cared about other students so that must explain it. But Soof is still here, so that must make it better for you,' he stated.
  Joli nodded again. 'Yes, I guess so.' There was a short pause. 'Why aren't you in classes anymore? I have never seen you so... Uncaring about classes and... The school.'

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next