HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 165

Character sheet
Mutation: Can talk with animals

oh it's such a dreadful day

He laughed softly. 'Life doesn't have a positive way Joli, you should know that. Plus it does forever.' he grunted.
  Joli shook her head. 'I disagree. I've seen a lot of hell back in France and when I went to Westwood, I was actually happy again. I mean, you didn't make it that easier for me, but I am way happier than I was in France,' she reasoned.
  Is this smart, kinda revealing my past? Ah well, it doesn't matter as long if I don't tell what actually happened...
  'And maybe you live what that burden forever, I can tell, but you can learn to live with it.'

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

'I disagree. I've seen a lot of hell back in France and when I went to Westwood, I was actually happy again. I mean, you didn't make it that easier for me, but I am way happier than I was in France,' she reasoned. 'And maybe you live what that burden forever, I can tell, but you can learn to live with it.'. Hannes sights "first of all, that's because france is hell. and i doubt that joli, i really do, living while you know you are reponsible for death is a lot different then living with for example hitting someone with your car" he stated

Student

Character sheet

Hannes sighed. 'First of all, that's because France is hell.'
  'Some people are yeah,' Joli said fast. Her past in France was hell yes, but that doesn't mean France as a country was hell. All could the government use some help, but that's besides.
  'And I doubt that Joli, I really do, living while you know you are reponsible for death is a lot different then living with for example hitting someone with your car,' he stated.
  Joli nodded. 'In that, you are right, I must admit. But you can at least try! Go to therapy! To Fuchs or whatever, because sitting here alone and drinking your problems away for just one moment won't help,' she said. 'I go to,' she added softly, her voice small.
  The problems with the principal had kept her away from that, while mister de Jong made very clear that she must go. And maybe it was right. Maybe she should go. It will be awkward at first, not knowing how mister Fuchs would be at that, but she needed too. And she kinda just said she goes too so she must now...

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

Joli nodded. 'In that, you are right, I must admit. But you can at least try! Go to therapy! To Fuchs or whatever, because sitting here alone and drinking your problems away for just one moment won't help,' she said. 'I go to,' she added softly, her voice small. Hannes stared at her for a moment "I ain't going to fucking fuchs, and i don't believe in fucking therapy, cause nothing is wrong, plust talking solves nothing at all. therapy is a lie, so doctors who studied feelings can make money, it's like a scam" he said "Plus nothing is wrong i am fine"

Student

Character sheet

'I ain't going to fucking Fuchs, and I don't believe in fucking therapy, cause nothing is wrong, plus talking solves nothing at all. Therapy is a lie, so doctors who studied feelings can make money, it's like a scam,' he said. 'Plus nothing is wrong I am fine.'
  'Maybe talking solves nothing on the outside, but it sure as hell does on the inside. You can go to therapy and learn how to control your feelings and learn to live with it. Learn to have peace with yourself. That solves a lot, believe me.' she argued.

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Maybe talking solves nothing on the outside, but it sure as hell does on the inside. You can go to therapy and learn how to control your feelings and learn to live with it. Learn to have peace with yourself. That solves a lot, believe me.' she argued. iew feelings. "mein gott you sound like such an idiot" hannes groaned "It is not going to help anything urgh your so dumb.
Listen, my life is non of your buisiness, and no matter what you are going to say or do, nothing is going to help alright. You can't repair something that isn't broken"

Student

Character sheet

'Mein gott you sound like such an idiot. It is not going to help anything urgh your so dumb. Listen, my life is non of your buisiness, and no matter what you are going to say or do, nothing is going to help alright. You can't repair something that isn't broken.'
  But you áre broken, Joli thought but she said nothing. She slumped back in the bench and looked forward.
  'Fine, if you don't want help, I won't help. But remember what I said.'
  She stayed there, sitting next to Hannes on a bench, Cherie on her lap and, surprisingly, the cat still next to Hannes.

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Fine, if you don't want help, I won't help. But remember what I said.'She stayed there, sitting next to Hannes on a bench, Cherie on her lap. Hannes nodded "Good" he grunted his arms crossed, as he noticed that the cat was sleeping, he smiled softly, but it disapeared as fast as it came. He looked at his phone, the screen was cracked after what happened two nights ago but he was still able to see everything, luckily. He leaned back and looked at the gray sky. He then noticed the squirrel for the first time there whole conversation it was on his fucking lap"Get this food of me please!" he almost yelled as he tried to slap it away

Student

Character sheet

They sat a while in silence. She saw Hannes checking is cracked phone and that reminded Joli of her own. She quickly pulled it out of her pocket and looked at a message her mother had sent. She smiled faintly and wanted to reply when Hannes began to talk. Or yell.
  'Get this food of me please!'
  Joli looked over and saw Cherie sitting on his lap.
  Oh shit.
  He tried to slap her away but Joli quickly hold his arm, her phone forgotten on the floor. 'Don't do that,' she said, her voice firm. She let his arm go and picked Cherie up.
  'Damn Cherie, do you want a concussion?' she laughed. She wasn't mad at her, Cherie's impulsivness brought always some adventoures along. As long she didn't actually do bad things, Joli was alright with it. She was more mad at Hannes.
  'You just could shove her away instead of trying to slap her,' she informed Hannes while she picked her phone of the floor.

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

Suddenly the girl grabbed his arm, hannes looked at her like, why the fuck are you touching me go away ew. 'Don't do that,' she said, her voice firm. She let his arm go and picked Cherie up. The german rolled his eyes 'You just could shove her away instead of trying to slap her,' she informed Hannes while she picked her phone of the floor. he narrowed his eyes "It's just an animal joli calm down you should have watched it better!"

Student

Character sheet

'It's just an animal Joli calm down you should have watched it better!' he said.
'Her,' she corrected him. 'And it's not just an animal Hannes. If you kill someone I can't say ''it's just an human Hannes, calm down''.' She realised her mistake when she already said it.
'Oh mon dieu, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I...' She watched him carefully, hoping she didn't trigger something.
Merde.

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

'Her,' she corrected him. 'And it's not just an animal Hannes. If you kill someone I can't say ''it's just an human Hannes, calm down''. His eyes widened as he stopped breathing for a second 'Oh mon dieu, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I...'. He began to shiver again as he stared at the ground his eyes wide open "Humans are different than fucking animals joli! animals are mindless they follow their instincts, while humans can think! taking an animals life is human nature, while killing other humans isn't..well except in war..urgh you know what i mean!"

Student

Character sheet

'Humans are different than fucking animals Joli! Animals are mindless they follow their instincts, while humans can think! Taking an animals life is human nature, while killing other humans isn't.. Well except in war.. Urgh you know what I mean!' He said.
  If humans can think, why did you kill them? she thought but she didn't say it. Luckily. For her.
  She sighed heavily. 'I don't know what you mean Hannes, you're making no fucking sense! Humans have instincts too and we use them too. Animals can think very well. Most animals are even smarter than you!' she argued, anger boiling up in her.

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Hannes Müller
Student

Character sheet

She sighed heavily. 'I don't know what you mean Hannes, you're making no fucking sense! Humans have instincts too and we use them too. Animals can think very well. Most animals are even smarter than you!' she argued. Hannes knew she was right and just stared at friedrich's cat no clear expression on his pale face. He looked at his left arm and hand, reminding him of his stupid action. He could still feel the pain of the wolf's teeth in his arm and hand, or the moment he realized part of his thumb was gone. The german sights "Everything is confusing and honestly i just want to sleep" he mumbled under his breath "And yeah, animals are smarten than me , i know"

Student

Character sheet

Joli expected another argument thrown towards her but when Hannes remained silent she just stared at him in surprise. Finally he sighed.
  'Everything is confusing and honestly I just want to sleep,' he mumbled under his breath. 'And yeah, animals are smarter than me, I know.'
  Joli was taken aback by his sudden confession.
  What got into you? she thought with sadness. He was so not the same. Normally she would cheer on her victory but this wasn't victory. He was different. Joli had been happy with his absence but this got her worried. There was really missing something and now she knew what. Hannes.
  She sighed, knowing that what she would say may be not well understood. But she had to say it, had to get it of her chest.
  'Hannes,' she began slowly, her voice a little hesitant. 'You are different. And... You should go back to school. Attend the classes...' she said softly. 'Argue with me...' she said so quiet she doubted that he had heard it, but she had said it. 'It's boring without you there...'

VIVE LA FRANCE

View user profile
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next