HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli ) - Page 5 Empty

'Hannes,' she began slowly, her voice a little hesitant. 'You are different. And... You should go back to school. Attend the classes...' she said softly. hannes rolled his eyes 'Argue with me...' she said so soft that he barely heard it, but he did hear it 'It's boring without you there...'. The german shook his head "School is pointless...plus i am way to tired to go anyways the only reason i am still here is because i can't go back to germany. And why do you care anyways? we hate each other, you should be happy with me not there"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

oh it's such a dreadful day

He shook his head. 'School is pointless... Plus I am way tired to go anyways the only reason I am still here is because I can't go back to Germany. And why do you care anyways? We hate eachother, you should be happy with me not there.'
  Honestly, Joli didn't knew why she cared. They did hate eachother. She should not care about him. She should, like he said, be happy that he was gone. Even her anxiety is less.
  But why am I not? she thought while looking at Hannes, sadness in her eyes. She then let out a huff and shook her head.
  This is stupid. I hate Hannes. Just stop, Joli jeez...

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

He sights, he just wanted to sleep or something, he had never been this tired before in his intire life and was just trying to stay awake right now. He looked at joli for a small moment"see,
we hate each other"
e mumbled before he yawned for probably the 123th time that day
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'See, we hate each other,' he mumbled before he yawned.
  Joli nodded, not knowing what happened to her. 'Yeah... Yeah, we hate eachother,' she mumbled. Her voice sounded weird and hoarse.
  Fuck, I hate Hannes, she repeated in her head. I hate Hannes and I must be happy he's not at school. I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.
  She let out a frustrated sigh. Why must everything be so fucked up? Everything was fucked up!

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She let out a frustrated sigh. Hannes leaned back , closed his eyes for a moment and yawned again he was getting tired, and knew that he hadn't slept in two days cause he couldn't get drinks the past two days cause his 'friends' where out of town and the truth is without it he couldn't sleep, fuck the throwing up every day  cause at least he got sleep this way. He opened his eyes again and looked at joli and yawned again as the cat laid a paw on his lap. He looked at it fear flashing in his eyes but evetually he let it go  "urgh do i feel rain?"  he asked as he looked up, feeling a slight drizzle "Ah fuck"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Hannes yawned besides her. She quickly glanced at him but he didn't say or do anything. She closed her eyes, trying to control her mind. They sat in silence for a moment, Joli feeling at peace again when time continued. Eventually, Hannes spoke up.
  'Urgh do I feel rain?' he asked. 'Ah fuck.'
  Joli opened her eyes. Then she felt it. Drizzle. She sighed but didn't move. It wasn't much and she wouldn't get wet that fast. And who cares, anyway. Cherie, on the other hand, climbed op her chest and hid in her jacket, sheltering herself for the drizzle. Joli tucked her in carefully, making sure she was dry.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

The german breathed slowly as he leaned back again, ignoring the slight drizzle after he had pulled up his hoody. The cat quickly hid underneath his jacket, not anting to cat wet. Hannes looked at him but decided to let him, not wanting to get almost killed by friedrich again, plus he actually began to like this thing...kinda. He yawned again, as he closed his eyes for a short moment, fighting his sleep once again, knowing that nightmares would wake him anyways. He looked at joli for a brief moment before looking at the cat again. His body temprature was somewhat higher than normal, defending him from the cold rain drops that made their way down the sky. "Urgh english weather sucks" he mumbled "Are you going to france this summer?"he asked, not really caring but just to avoid an awkward silence...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

You didn't get wet fast with just drizzle but the temperature in the air and the rain itself were cold. She shivered slightly and snuggled deeper in her jacket.
  Hannes is lucky, she thought. Being able to control your temperature seems like the perfect mutation right now.
  'Urgh English weather sucks,' mumbled the boy next to her.
  Joli nodded.
  'Are you going to France this summer?' he asked then. Joli was surprised by his question, not expecting it.
  'Um, yeah,' she answered. She wouldn't go to her old home, but she would meet her parents at the airport in Paris, where she would spend the summer. She looked out to it, in spending the time with her parents and just being back in France. Her last time in Paris was also five years ago, so she was very excited.
  She knew Hannes wouldn't go anywhere, so she didn't dared to ask. Especially not now.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Um, yeah,' she answered. Hannes nodded "Cool, than you can finally be in your own, rude,
self centered, weird country"
he sights his glance still on the cat that enjoyed the warmth apperently...weird. "How the fuck are you going to bring that food wit you though, i do not think they are going to allow that on a plane" he said a small alugh in his voice
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Cool, than you can finally be in your own, rude, self centered, weird country,' he sighed.
  Joli turned her head to look at him. She huffed but didn't say anything.
  'How the fuck are you going to bring that food with you though, I do not think they are going to allow that on a plane,' he said, a small laugh in his voice.
  Joli already thought about that. 'Cherie will be by the other animals on the plane. I already settled that. There only needs to be some research or something, but we'll survive that,' she explained with a small smile.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Cherie will be by the other animals on the plane. I already settled that. There only needs to be some research or something, but we'll survive that,' she explained with a small smile. the german rolled his eyes "Goodluck in france then, or better said, goodluck in hell" he mumbled as he opened his bag and grabbed a bottle of water taking a small sip of it, hoping that it would wake him, but it didn't it just made him even more sleepy for some weird reason. The cat, that laid beside him in his jacket moved it's paw and hannes almost screamed but luckily it didn't scratch him, he let out reliefed sight before looking at the old man who was still trying to cross the road, poor guy

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Goodluck in France then, or better said, goodluck in hell,' he mumbled.
  She scoffed but smiled nonetheless. 'Merci.'
  Hannes reached for his bag and grabbed a bottle. Joli tensed up a bit, but when she saw it was water she relaxed again. The boy took a sip from it and Joli eyed him coriously. He seemed very tired. The cat beside him moved their paw but nothing else happened. Hannes let out a sigh of relief. The girl chuckled softly. She then saw him looking at something and Joli followed his eyesight. She saw a old man, trying to cross the road. She didn't saw him earlier. Joli cocked her head coriously and when he didn't move she made a decision.
  'I'll be right back,' she told Hannes when she got up. The French girl jogged to the old man and offered him her arm. He gladly took it and Joli crossed the road with him. Moments later she walked back to the bench.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I'll be right back,' hannes looked up, and saw her helping the old man. He shook his head and as soon as she returned he spoke up "Why did you help him?" he asked "That was his problem not yours" he continued before he shook his head again. This girl was weird, like...really weird...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Hannes shook his head when she returned. 'Why did you help him? That was his problem not yours,' he said.
  Joli sat down on the bench again and gave him a offended look. 'I am nice to people, Hannes. You should try that out sometime,' she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Joli sat down on the bench again and gave him a offended look. 'I am nice to people, Hannes. You should try that out sometime,' she snapped. Hannes frowned "What if he was a thief? that wanted to steal from you, or a murderer, you never know joli, you never know the shit that he has done, what if he didn't deserve your help?" he stated glaring at the man that was now happily passing them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such a dreadful day ( joli )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next