HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli) Empty

He walked through the old looking streets of the old village that was almost next to the school. His glance laid upon the many people walking past him, sometimes narrowing his eyes as one of them felt the need to scream or make noise. He didn’t enjoy it, walking through here, being surrounded by people he didn’t like or didn’t know. Immediately missing the streets back in Germany, where he and his friends used to complain about school, or how some kids where extremely stupid. Hannes sighed, his hands in pockets of his brown jacket, und? Simple, it was better than being at school. At least here he didn’t have to see the ugly faces of his classmates, at least here he had a little bit of alone time. And it wasn’t against the rules to come here with permission of a teacher, thanks mister de jong, even though he was probably stoned..it still counted…right?. He blinked as he noticed someone sitting under a tree, he huffs it was that French girl, talking with birds again…loser. He walked up to her, his eyes narrowed and a playfull smirk on his pale face. He leaned against the tree, standing behind her “you know, that squirrel of yours looks pretty tasty, well, if it’s cooked well ofcourse”he said with his heavy german accent….
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Joli sat on the grass, under a tree. She was talking to Cherie, her squirrel and some birds who happend to be there. 'You know, that squirrel of yours looks pretty tasty, well, if it's cooked well ofcourse,' Joli heard besides her. She looked up and saw Hannes. Fuck. The birds flew away very quickly. She sighed. 'What do you want, Hannes?' She picked up Cherie and petted her slowly over her back. The squirrel licked her affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

What do you want, Hannes?' the girl said as she picked up thew squirrel and patted it. Hannes watched with disgust in his brown eyes, seeing the squirrel licking joli. However his smirk remained on his face "ME? wanting something from you?" the german said "No thanks, i was just pointing out that you could eat that squirrel, that's why animals exist joli, to be eaten by humans, to be killed by humans.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'ME? wanting something from you?' the German said. Joli nodded and wanted to say something but Hannes cut her off. 'No thanks, I was just pointing out that you could eat that squirrel, that's why animals exist Joli, to be eaten by humans, to be killed by humans.' Joli couldn't believe her ears. 'Yeah sure,' she huffed. 'I believe you didnt understand the purpose of animals, Hannes. Animals were here before humans even existed.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

I believe you didnt understand the purpose of animals, Hannes. Animals were here before humans even existed.' hannes laughed "SO? do i look like i fucking care?
those animals are extinct with a reason joli" he said his arms crossed
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'SO? Do I look like I fucking care? Those animals are extinct with a reason Joli,' he said, his armes crossed. She rolled her eyes. 'You know that humans are animals too, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

You know that humans are animals too, huh?' he frowned "And that's why we kill each other joli i mean..look at the second world war, the french revolution, the first world war etc "
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He frowned. 'And that's why we kill each other Joli I mean... Look at the second world war, the French revolution, the first world war etc.' 'Yeah, well, we are the only spieces who kill eachother. In wars then.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Yeah, well, we are the only spieces who kill eachother. In wars then. hannes huffed and ignored her until a certain cat approched them, vivaldi ... that bitch. He frowned as he walked u to him, ready to kick it for what it did last time the two had seen each other. He smirked, pay back time. He still had the scratches on his arm, which he did NOT deserve, like, he was just inside his half brother's house..ew and that monster scratched him out of fucking nowhere, like..what the fuck?!. He was now standing in front of tge devil and kicked it as hard as possible, but vivaldi didn't give up and bit his his shoe, hannes groaned as he kicked it away, it landing ontop of a shoebox that was just there "tsk" he roklled his eyes ..cats...ew
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Suddenly there was a cat. Cat! A fluffy cat! Hannes walked up to him. Joli frowned. Why would he? He hates animals? He then stood in front of the cat. Joli sat upright. What was he going to do? He then kicked the cat. 'OH MY GOD!' she screamed. She didn't knew how fast she got up. She runned over to him. 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

"that this bitch deserves pain for what it did! this thing attacked me a week ago, so i take my revenge!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'That this bitch deserves pain for what it did! This thing attacked me a week ago, so I take my revenge!' The fuck was he thinking? Joli opend her mouth, but nothing came out of it. She spread her arm is surprise. 'I-I really don't know how to respond to that, you are a fucking brat, fucking fuck!' Joli looked around for the cat and when she saw him she runned over to him. 'Are you okay?' she asked, concern clearly audible in her voice. The cat lay still. 'Shit, shit shit shit.'
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

He felt it. He felt it in his bones. One of his dear cats, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach or Vivaldi needed him. He knew where it was. He knew that he had to kick someone's ass. Because no one, no one kicks one of his cats. Friedrich was a peaceful guy, until one of his cats was in danger. Because then, he'd smack a bitch. The Austrian man put on his coat, stepped out of his door, fumbled with his keys for a while, locked his door and glared. He smelled the air, and rushed towards the place. Anger filled his eyes and he leaped towards the boy -his brother, of course- and jumped on top of him, making him fall on the ground. 'What the fuck did you just do, you little shit?' He quickly walked to his cat, Vivaldi, to see if he was okay. The cat gave a small meow, and he picked him up. He was okay, thankfully. Thankfully for Hannes, because he'd fucking kill him if something had happened to his cat.
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I-I really don't know how to respond to that, you are a fucking brat, fucking fuck!' he smirked as he heard those words, being extremely proud of himself. He also heard joli worrying and laughed softly, yes that monster was in p a i n. Suddenly he felt a huge amount of pain in his shoulder before the sudden weight pussed him down, causing him to fall flat on his face as he fell on the sharp pebble path. He soon realized it was his half brother as he heard his half brothers voice 'What the fuck did you just do, you little shit?' . He couldn't say anything because of the huge amount of pain, so he just groaned tasting the taste of blood in his mouth. He heard friedrich walking towards his cat, he tried to pus himself up and saw that the stones underneath his face where covered in blood, soon realizing a huge part of his face hurt as hell, being cut open. Damn friedrich was strong. He immideatly fell again and just laid there for like 8 minutes, before he sort of got the feeling in his bleeding mouth and jaws back '" I am in so much pain i lost my accent!" he mubled, his words filled with hate and ..blood. "Mein got this is like...child abuse" he groaned in pain. realizing that his nose was also bleding...damn fried fucked up his face...
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Joli heard something behind her. She turned around and saw mister Fuchs jump upon Hannes. The fuck? Hannes felt on grid. Karma, bitch, she tought. Mister Fuchs walked over to the cat. Apperently the cat was Mister Fuchs'. She stood up and walked away a bit. 'I am in so much pain I lost my accent!' Hannes mumbled. Joli frowned. 'Mein gott this is like... child abuse,' he groaned. Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a "nice" day (joli)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next