HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 6 Empty

'Ah fuck man,' Kate replied. Ronan laughed for a bit before standing up again " well i gotta have some phonecalls and probably talked to the doctor...again" he sighted as he walked towards the door "and please don't kill each other and kate it's all yours" he said clearly refering to the food as he disappeared again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan laughed for a bit before standing up again. 'Well I gotta have some phonecalls and probably talked to the doctor... Again,' he sighed as he walked towards the door. 'And please don't kill each other and Kate it's all yours,' he said clearly refering to the food as he dissapeared again.
  'Kay, bye,' she said as she turned to Hannes again. She just looked at him, not saying anything, and ate her chocolate and cookies.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

'Kay, bye,' she said as she turned to Hannes again . Hannes looked at her for a bit, he was soooooo hungry....but he would never admit it, he never ever asked for it, well at least as less as posible depending on the person and kate? no he would never ask her for help, but he wanted it so badly which was kind of noticable, but he had enough ego to refuse to give in no matter how painful it was "was?" the thus asked the ginger
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Was?' he asked her.
  'Oh... Just wondering how long you will hold out without asking for food since you're clearly hungry as fuck,' Kate shrugged before taking another bite of the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Oh... Just wondering how long you will hold out without asking for food since you're clearly hungry as fuck,' hannes shook heavily his head "nope, i am not hungry pff i don't need that , and i don't need you " he said even though his eyes said, y e s please
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes shook heavily his head. 'Nope, I am not hungry pff I don't need that, and I don't need you,' he said.
  Kate could clearly see in his eyes he like needed food. But, Hannes said he didn't need any food. 'Okay,' she shrugged, 'if you say so.' She took another bite and still kept looking at Hannes, hoping he would give in one time.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Okay,' she shrugged, 'if you say so.' She took another bite. Hannes narrowed his eyes for a sec before he started staring at the ceiling, he hadn't eaten a thing since...yeterday morning except one tangerine and it was showing. " i really don't" he added really just saying it to hopefully belief in his own lies
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes narrowed his eyes for a second before staring at the ceiling. 'I really don't,' he added.
  Kate contained her laugh. 'Uhu,' she responded. 'I certainly don't have the idea you're hungry though. I mean that would be weird because you are clearly not hungry,' she said sarcastically. 'I mean, you don't want the taste of sugery cookies in your mouth. You don't crave the sweet taste of chocolate. Absolutely not.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I certainly don't have the idea you're hungry though. I mean that would be weird because you are clearly not hungry,' she said sarcastically. 'I mean, you don't want the taste of sugery cookies in your mouth. You don't crave the sweet taste of chocolate. Absolutely not.' he literary almost threw up by the idea, like for real "no..no no thanks" he said this time for real as the word sweet made him gag once more like he acctually had to swallow a few times to get the thought out of his head
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate had expected everything but the reaction she got this time.
  'No... No no thanks,' Hannes said this time for real as he gagged once more.
  Kate frowned at his reaction. He clearly didn't like surgery cookies and sweet chocolate. 'Well... what do you like?' she asked him, knowing she couldn't give him any sweet things now.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well... what do you like?' she asked him, knowing she couldn't give him any sweet things now. "nothing" he said clearly with lotssss of resistance
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Nothing,' he said clearly with a lot of resistance.
  Kate raised a brow. 'Nothing? C'mon there must be something you like!'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate raised a brow. 'Nothing? C'mon there must be something you like!'. Hannes looked at her with like the most revealing eyes ever, like you could read without a doubt that he reallyyyyyyyy wanted food "well- no wait no , i..i don't need anything !" he said while shaking his head heavily
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her and Kate could clearly see how much he wanted the food. 'Well- no wait no, I... I don't need anything!' he said while shaking his head heavily.
  Kate couldn't contain a small smirk. 'Ey, I'm just asking what kind of food you like, I didn't ask what you want right now,' she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Ey, I'm just asking what kind of food you like, I didn't ask what you want right now,' she said with a small chuckle.
hannes frowned was she being kind...or was this a trap. "uhm everything that isn't sweet basically" he told her before quickly looking away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next