HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 19 Empty

Kate saw a smile on Hannes' face aswell. She didn't knew if it was genuine, but it was there.
  'So what's the deal between you and Jessica and Sophie... Heard you guys hated eachother?' Hannes asked.
  Kate looked at him. 'Ohh... Well...' she started, trying to find the right words. 'It's complicated, I think. I mean, Jess thinks we're friends but I don't know about that. She's really... Present, you know. A bit too much sometimes, if you ask me,' she admitted with a small chuckle. 'And Soof... Well, don't get me started on Soof,' she laughed. 'Apparently I owe her fucking much money cause I once used her clothes and shit because I fell into the pool - don't laugh - and accidentally burned them. I mean, duh, of course I burn them I'm trying to protect myself from the water. And she has soooo many money she could buy like tousands of those clothes. So I don't see the problem, but oh well,' she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Kate looked at him. 'Ohh... Well...' she started, trying to find the right words. 'It's complicated, I think. I mean, Jess thinks we're friends but I don't know about that. She's really... Present, you know. A bit too much sometimes, if you ask me,' she admitted with a small chuckle. 'And Soof... Well, don't get me started on Soof,' she laughed. 'Apparently I owe her fucking much money cause I once used her clothes and shit because I fell into the pool - don't laugh - and accidentally burned them. I mean, duh, of course I burn them I'm trying to protect myself from the water. And she has soooo many money she could buy like tousands of those clothes. So I don't see the problem, but oh well,' she shrugged. Hannes laughed, but not at her ”yeah...that’s soof i guess” he said secretly not daring to insult the slut. ” and mhm Jess is annoying as fuck. But oh well... that’s westwood” he laughed ”you know, i didn’t evrn wanna go here at all, like i locked myself into my room to not be able to go here” he laughed a bit ” but de jong wasn’t thr most respectfull person” he mumbled, hate clearly hearable in his voice
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes laughed. 'Yeah... That's Soof I guess,' he said. 'And mhm Jess is annoying as fuck. But oh well... That's Westwood,' he laughed.
  Kate chuckled. 'Yeah..'
  'You know, I didn't even wanna go here at all, like I locked myself into my room to not be able to go here. But de Jong wasn't the most respectfull person,' he mumbled with hate in his voice.
  Kate frowned a bit. 'I basically had to go here since there was nowhere else to go,' she laughed. 'Why do you hate Nick so much? What did he do to you?' she asked with a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate frowned a bit. 'I basically had to go here since there was nowhere else to go,' she laughed . Hannes laughed aswell with a smoll nod 'Why do you hate Nick so much? What did he do to you?' she asked with a bit of a laugh. Hannes shrugged ” well he is the reason i am here... well actually friedrich but he helped... and he hates me...for whatever the fuck...well okay i kind of get it ,,, yeh that’s my own fault... vut i just dont like him... just like i don’t like you “ he said with a smsll smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes shrugged. 'Well he is the reason I am here... Well actually Friedrich but he helped... And he hates me... For whatever the fuck... Well okay I kind of get it... Yeh that's my own fault... But I just don't like him... Just like I don't like you,' he said with a small smirk.
  'Aha, yeah okay, fair enough,' Kate said. 'Nick got me here too. Some days after I burned the school down he showed up, told me and my grandma some things about Westwood and then he dissapeared again,' she laughed. 'Got here by train.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Aha, yeah okay, fair enough,' Kate said. 'Nick got me here too. Some days after I burned the school down he showed up, told me and my grandma some things about Westwood and then he dissapeared again,' she laughed. 'Got here by train.' Hannes just stared at the girl for a bit before opening his mouth again " you burned down half a school?" he repeated after her with a bit of shock in his eyes as he laughed " that's a lot worser than burning down a kitchen if you ask me" he stated with a smirk on his pale face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He just stared a bit at her before opening his mouth again. 'You burned down half a school?' he repeated after her with a bit of shock in his eyes as he laughed. 'That's a lot worser than burning down a kitchen if you ask me,' he stated with a smirk.
  Kate smirked and nodded. 'Yeahh, well... I burned down more than just the school. But that wasn't all that bad. Let's say we could still pay for it,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Yeahh, well... I burned down more than just the school. But that wasn't all that bad. Let's say we could still pay for it,' she laughed. he chuckled a lil " hmm yeh okay true" he shifted a little " well uh" he sighed " i used to burn ants so" he stated with a little shrug
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He chuckled a little. 'Hmm yeh okay true.' He shifted a little. 'Well uh,' he sighed, 'I used to  burn ants so,' he stated with a little shrug.
  'Dudeee, really?' Kate laughed. 'That's cruel.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Dudeee, really?' Kate laughed. 'That's cruel.'
thw german nodded "yeahhh, my grandma absolutly hated them cause they would get into the house" he chuckled a little with an actual soft glance over his eyes as he thought of her. She was the sweetest human being he had ever mad, understood him through and through. Unfortunatly she died of pneumonia when he was 7. " she always made a game out of it to keep me entertained..since we lived so isolated in the forest ya know" he smiled warmly as he looked down, good old times...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded. 'Yeahhh, my grandma absolutely hated them cause they would get into the house,' he chuckled. Kate couldn't not notice the soft glance over his eyes. She smiled softly in return.
  'She always made a game out of it to keep me entertained..since we lived so isolated in the forest ya know,' he smiled warmly as he looked down.
  Kate nodded. 'Yeah... I lived with my grandma in a normal house in a row yaknow... I know one time one of our neighbours was pissed at me because I accidentally burned down some bush or so,' she smiled with a small chuckle. 'My grandma won that fight, obviously.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate nodded. 'Yeah... I lived with my grandma in a normal house in a row yaknow... I know one time one of our neighbours was pissed at me because I accidentally burned down some bush or so,' she smiled with a small chuckle. 'My grandma won that fight, obviously.' he looked over at her " you lived with you're grandparents too?" he asked with a small frown as he couldn't believe it, did they really had that in common too?
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He looked over at her. 'You lived with your grandparents too?' he asked with a small frown.
  She nodded. 'Yeah, well, just me grandma. Didn't really know my other grandparents, guess they died before I could have made a memory about them,' she shrugged. 'Same as for my parents. At least, my mom then. Now I got Ronan. As me dad... God it's still weird,' she chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She nodded. 'Yeah, well, just me grandma. Didn't really know my other grandparents, guess they died before I could have made a memory about them,' she shrugged. 'Same as for my parents. At least, my mom then. Now I got Ronan. As me dad... God it's still weird,' she chuckled a little.
the german nodded a little " yeahh can imagine, better than suddenly having fuchs as a brother tho..just saying..i mean ronan is actually nice... sometimes" he argued as he laid his head down on the white pillow. He begasn to like friedrich tho, slowly but surely he got him a dog so that's already a great start to make the german happy he hoped eggo was doing fine without him tho oh well he was sure feli would be able to understand a dog atleast a little
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He nodded a little. 'Yeahh can imagine, better than suddenly having fuchs as a brother tho..just saying..i mean Ronan is actually nice... sometimes,' he argued as he laid his head down.
  She chuckled. 'That's for sure. Didn't you get a dog from him? That's actually pretty nice.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next