HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Student

Coins : 521

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

'You,' she answered. 'Nawh, you're in love! How wonderful!' she said full excitement. She got up from the floor and hopped to her bed, sitting on it again. She faced Hannes with a wide smile. The german groaned but kept quiet. 'Tell me more, tell me more,' she pushed the poor boi. Alright so this is the moment where he wished he had broken his neck and died but no, he broke his ribs, causing the intense pain as she pushed against them so he screamed in pain, tears rolling over his immeadiatly whitening face ”FUCK” he screamed in pain ” i dont love her kate!” he shouted in pain

Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 777

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

He screamed and Kate let go immediately.
  'FUCK,' he screamed in pain. 'I don't love her Kate!' he shouted.
  Kate bit her lip and looked at him. She knew it wasn't true, but now she made him angry. She leaned back, holding her hands up in defense. 'Allright, allright...' she paused for a moment. 'But did you love her though?' she asked with a smirk.

Student

Character sheet

'Allright, allright.... 'But did you love her though?' He heard her ask through his heavy breathes of pain, his eyes tightly closed ” yes ... yes kate i used to love her” he grunted ” then...shit happened...and honestly fuck love” he mumbled seeing it all happen again feeling the guilt creepin back on him, not that it dver went away, but the pain was a good distraction

Student

Character sheet

Hannes breathed heavy breaths of pain and held his eyes closed tightly. 'Yes... Yes Kate I used to love her,' he grunted.
  Kate couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe he just confessed to her. She was about to get hyped and ask why he didn't love her again but Hannes kept talking.
  'Then... Shit happened... And honestly fuck love,' he mumbled.
  The girl frowned a little. She could find herself in his last words though. 'Yeah, you're right. Love sucks,' she shrugged. 'What kind of shit happened though?'

Student

Character sheet

'Yeah, you're right. Love sucks,' she shrugged. 'What kind of shit happened though?'. Hannes froze and in his eyes it was clear he was almost scared all over again ”i... i..w-well” he mumbled, eyes widened in deep thought ” lets just say...shit happened and i got arrested ...spend some time in jail” he admitted with pain” because i was blind” he added softly aa ge looked away

Student

Character sheet

Kate saw him freeze and she couldn't not notice the fear in his eyes. She frowned.
  'I... I.. W-well,' he mumbled, eyes widended. 'Let's just say... Shit happened and I got arrested... Spend some time in jail,' he admitted. 'Because I was blind,' he added softly as he looked away.
  Kate raised her brow in surprise. She was silent for a moment. 'Woah... Damn Hannes...' She didn't make fun of him, he was clearly scared of it and it wasn't fun apparently. She knew how it felt. Well, she couldn't really say that 'cause she didn't know what Hannes went through, but it sounded familiair. 'That sucks dude, I'm sorry.'

Student

Character sheet

Kate raised her brow in surprise. She was silent for a moment. 'Woah... Damn Hannes...'. Hannes just looked at her sitting up s bit even though it hurt ” yeh..” he mumbled. 'That sucks dude, I'm sorry.' Kate continued. The german shrugged ” i deserved it.... i deserved wayyy more ... but appearently people felt bad for me” he looked away ” but it happened...can’t turn back now” he said still scared .. just the idea alone of going back to that time was enough to let his breath raise ” i am sure you know what it’s like to be so blind you think everything you do is for the better... but then you find out it aint..and all your morals drop.. just like that” he asked

Student

Character sheet

He shrugged. 'I deserved it... I deserved wayyy more... But apparently people felt bad for me. But it happened... Can't turn back now.' He sounded scared. And as much as Kate wanted to ask what happened she shut her mouth for a time. 'I am sure you know what it's like to be so blind you think everything you do is for the better... But then you find out it aint... And all your morals drop... Just like that,' he asked.
 Kate inhaled deeply. 'Well,' she started, breathing out. 'The shit I did sure wasn't what was right. I kind of new it though. I was just too scared to not do it, I guess... I mean, you didn't know, apparently. I did, but still...' she shrugged. 'It was a confusing time... Something I can hopefully let behind,' she said with a small laugh, but it wasn't a happy one.

Student

Character sheet

'Well,' she started, breathing out. 'The shit I did sure wasn't what was right. I kind of new it though. I was just too scared to not do it, I guess... I mean, you didn't know, apparently. I did, but still...' she shrugged. 'It was a confusing time... Something I can hopefully let behind,' she said with a small laugh, but it wasn't a happy one. Hannes looked at her, genuin sadness in his otherwise cold hazel eyes ” yeah... i know what you mean”. He looked at her for a bit, his face abel to even tell a badly sighted person that he felt bad for the ginger. ” i remember the moment... where just like you, i realized what i did ... what i did wasnt...chill but you are too scared... because they think you know too much you know...” he mumbled softly

Student

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her and Kate could see the sadness in his eyes. It surprised her a bit, to be honest, but she didn't show that.
  'Yeah... I know what you mean. I remember the moment... Where just like you, I realized what I did... What I did wasn't... Chill but you are too scared... Because they think you know too much you know,' he mumbled softly.
  Kate nodded. 'Yeahh... Well, eventually I was just dumb, actually. I mean, I don't know what happened with you but you said you were manipulated... So, you didn't knew what was going on, which I did, so I could've just told somebody and it would be over... But no, I was too darn scared because he told me shit and like... It was just fucking stupid of me,' she laughed as she looked away for a moment. 'So fucking stupid...'

Student

Character sheet

Kate nodded. 'Yeahh... Well, eventually I was just dumb, actually. I mean, I don't know what happened with you but you said you were manipulated... So, you didn't knew what was going on, which I did, so I could've just told somebody and it would be over... But no, I was too darn scared because he told me shit and like... It was just fucking stupid of me,' she laughed as she looked away for a moment. 'So fucking stupid...' The german was silent for a moment, normally he would have laughed at her, cause it was her own fault.. but layin the two stories together made him feel bad for her for the first time in forever. He shifted a bit in his bed ” well” he began clearing his throat but yet he couldn’t get rid of the burning pain of sadness in his throat telling him he was close to crying and that was what he didn’t want so he held it in, a talent he had master throughout the years ” we can’t go back...and we can’t deink it away... believe me i tried” he said with a bit of a laugh ” just gitta move on...and try better i guess” he said with a long sad sight

Student

Character sheet

Hannes shifted in his bed. 'Well,' he began, clearing his throat.
  Kate could hear how broken he was and she looked at him again with sadness in her whole face.
  'We can't go back... And we can't drink it away... Believe me I tried,' he said with a bit of a laugh. 'Just gotta move on... And try better I guess,' he said with a long sad sigh.
  Kate nodded. 'Yeahh, I guess so... Well, at least we have eachother to distract us from the fucked up things in the world,' she laughed. 'And you know, we make mistakes... Stupid mistakes, that is, but they're still mistakes. And sometimes you can't erase them, apparently, but you can like... Cross it or... Or write over it,' she said. 'And hopefully that will work ease the... Pain and all that shit.'

Student

Character sheet

Kate nodded. 'Yeahh, I guess so... Well, at least we have eachother to distract us from the fucked up things in the world,' she laughed. 'And you know, we make mistakes... Stupid mistakes, that is, but they're still mistakes. And sometimes you can't erase them, apparently, but you can like... Cross it or... Or write over it,' she said. 'And hopefully that will work ease the... Pain and all that shit.' Hannes listened carefully and laughed a bit ” believe me i could write an entire book about you... enough textvto cover up all my mistakes in life” he said laughinly as he looked back at her again, a smile on his face ehich didnt reflect the pain in his eyes, ” but yeah... i guess your right” he concluded as he looked at her with a new found respect

Student

Character sheet

Hannes laughed a bit. 'Believe me I could write an entire book about you... Enough text to cover up all my mistakes in life,' he said laughing as he looked back at her, a smile on his face. It didn't reflect in his eyes though. 'But yeah... I guess your right,' he concluded.
  Kate smiled, happy she could've maybe helped him with it. This wasn't about pride, although she was a bit proud of herself right now. She was happy they could have talked about this without quarrel or whatever. They actually connected a bit through this? Kate was fine with it though. It was something they shared and could both relate to, and she thought that was important, somehow. For her, at least. She knew they wouldn't be friends right now because of this, and that didn't have to, but it was nice that at least someone could relate, even if it was a bit and even if it was Hannes. There was someone, and that was enough for her.

Student

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her for a bit, his hazel eyes slightly narrowed as he avoided making any eyecontact with the ginger. He did notice a smile on her face however so he forced on his face aswell. He bit his lip, trying to find something to say, to break the somewhat awkward silence ” so what’s the deal between you and jessica and Sophie.. heard you guys hated eachother?”

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next